Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case (29543 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance / ‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by SmartMen: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
perambulator:

The people that gave us 3 regions knew what they were doing,since we started tampering with what they left behind, we have been going backwards.
No b lie o... na 3 regions we get for South true true.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by SmartMen: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
shakdav:
Wike cannot win the federal government on VAT oo, who born na, base on self e dey show himself ba,,,, wait and see Tank and malami is waiting for him
They will disobey the court if that happens.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by SPENCERD(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
Old fool. The attention seeking drunkard trying to distract his case with EFCC. When EFCC arrest him after his tenure, he will shout witch-hunt. Lagos, Kaduna and Kano contributing more than them, but you will not here them rambling like monkeys. Shege IPOB terrorists brother. Tired of sharing same passport with lowlife criminals.

Just the same way your father has been a fool all his miserable life. Reply make thunder fire you there.lazy population with zero revenue generated apart from hatching children like fowls
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by SmartMen: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
garfield1:

True but we have outgrown regionalism.we cannot go back to that era,there is nothing wrong with this current structure but the corruption and mentality of tge average officeholder. why is it that ebonyi governor is doing well and bayelsa gov is doing poorly?

SHUT UP... SHUT UP I SAY TO YOU...

It is either you don't know what you are saying or you are feigning because somehow the current structure favours you.

Firstly, Ebonyi is not doing much in terms of revenue generation.

Secondly, returning to regional autonomy will bring serious competition among states or allowing states to develop instead of spending time on Frivolous ventures. For instance, Niger Delta will be forced to talked to their youths so that oil companies can relocate their HQ back to the region instead of being in Lagos.

Let me tell you one: The North will be forced to sit up... Gombe governor has started initiation of collecting levy/tax from motorist and others. This is just a sign of what is to come. Another thing is that those funding terrorism in the North will be forced to look for something else. They will stop marrying and birthing anyhow. Most of the excesses and arrogance of the North is because of Southern docility and it MUST STOP!

EVEN the U.S where we copied this democracy has the autonomy of its states. Each state in the US has their laws and the president does not have the sole power as we have here.

Young man, you don't know what you are saying and It is annoying reading your comment.

Even South East where I am from is shamefully poor in revenue generation because they know that at the end of the month, they will use revenue from another state to patch their laziness. IT MUST STOP AND IT HAS TO STOP. Let every state cut their coat according to their cloth.

it does not look like you know the damages that spending money that you do not earn causes. Even on individual level, I have seen this turn people into lazy parasites, often entitled.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
AuntRose:

Why not wait for him to get arrested first before you explode, the man knows there's an injustice in the land and he is working very hard to correct all the anomalies. I don't like him but I like his type of courage

And the injustices in the land are all from the FG?

How just is Wike? He is Ikwerre just like his predecessor Amaechi.

Are the Ikwerres the only ethnic group in Rivers state? He should go sort out that injustice first before talking about VAT.

Perhaps, he thinks his corrupt brother, Onnoghen, is still the one at the helm of the Supreme Court.

Mtchewww.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by CoolAmbience(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
SmartMen:

SHUT UP... SHUT UP I SAY TO YOU...

It is either you don't know what you are saying or you are feigning because somehow the current structure favours you.

Firstly, Ebonyi is not doing much in terms of revenue generation.

Secondly, returning to regional autonomy will bring serious competition among states or allowing states to develop instead of spending time on Frivolous ventures. For instance, Niger Delta will be forced to talked to their youths so that oil companies can relocate their HQ back to the region instead of being in Lagos.

Let me tell you one: The North will be forced to sit up... Gombe governor has started initiation of collecting levy/tax from motorist and others. This is just a sign of what is to come. Another thing is that those funding terrorism in the North will be forced to look for something else. They will stop marrying and birthing anyhow. Most of the excesses and arrogance of the North is because of Southern docility and it MUST STOP!

EVEN the U.S where we copied this democracy has the autonomy of its states. Each state in the US has their laws and the president does not have the sole power as we have here.

Young man, you don't know what you are saying and It is annoying reading your comment.

Even South East where I am from is shamefully poor in revenue generation because they know that at the end of the month, they will use revenue from another state to patch their laziness. IT MUST STOP AND IT HAS TO STOP. Let every state cut their coat according to their cloth.

it does not look like you know the damages that spending money that you do not earn causes. Even on individual level, I have seen this turn people into lazy parasites, often entitled.

Lengthy nonsense!

There is nothing wrong with Nigeria's current governance structure.

People should hold their Councillors, LG Chairmen and State Governors more accountable.

I am happy you mentioned that you are from the South East...( though, I would still have known where you are from, without your saying it).

Let me ask you...who ended Nigeria's regionalism, and why?

You need to know the details to understand what you are saying.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by Quiny32323: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
Old fool. The attention seeking drunkard trying to distract his case with EFCC. When EFCC arrest him after his tenure, he will shout witch-hunt. Lagos, Kaduna and Kano contributing more than them, but you will not here them rambling like monkeys. Shege IPOB terrorists brother. Tired of sharing same passport with lowlife criminals.

Aboki una ho hear am after now, your misfortunes starts now.
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by DonClement19: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
Na Dem �
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by EzeJustme(m): 2:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
Then go and die
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
Have you taken your meds.?
Re: Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case by orisa37: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2021
May God grant Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to judge This Case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / 2023: Here’s What To Know About Nigeria's Presidential Election - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.