Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 400k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 400k (818 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 400k by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good day everyone
I need a good online or offline business I can start with 400k.

I'm staying at Ibadan

PS - please do not say anything like contact me or I sent you a PM, just drop your advise and go

Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by gunsnroses: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
You can easily start an e-commerce store with that amount of money! It doesn't need to be grand or absolutely aesthetic, it just needs to be functional and appealing enough to sell.

Take stores like this for example. Displaying modern outdoor furniture pieces like sofas and aluminum dining tables in a well-placed strategy alongside minimal web designing methods, you'll get a pretty good money-making system if you position everything properly and make every cent spent worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
gunsnroses:
You can easily start an e-commerce store with that amount of money! It doesn't need to be grand or absolutely aesthetic, it just needs to be functional and appealing enough to sell.

Take stores like this for example. Displaying modern outdoor furniture pieces like sofas and aluminum dining tables in a well-placed strategy alongside minimal web designing methods, you'll get a pretty good money-making system if you position everything properly and make every cent spent worthwhile.
Nice idea can you please expand this further, I've second class upper in computer science and web designing is not a problem. I've been more tilting towards online business and this might be my missing piece

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by ojasweb(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
No knowledge is waste. I'm open to hearing from people too.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by structuredan(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
If you want to know how I make 2k consistently on a daily basis pls don't hesitate to whatsapp me now 08166633268
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by Veenbanks(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Crypto currency.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by fykes(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buy a commercial photocopier and printer for 60k (black n colored)
Buy a scanner, printer, deskjet...and passport printer with consumables ...paper, stapler, and 3 nos used laptop for a combined 150k...

Find a spot around a busy road or school or rent a shop ..

U have. A business centre depending on ur computer skills and knowledge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Veenbanks:
Crypto currency.
Tell me more
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
fykes:
Buy a commercial photocopier and printer for 60k (black n colored)
Buy a scanner, printer, deskjet...and passport printer with consumables ...paper, stapler, and 3 nos used laptop for a combined 150k...

Find a spot around a busy road or school or rent a shop ..

U have. A business centre depending on ur computer skills and knowledge
Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by OlamusConsult(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
My only advise here is that don't reason any online business for now (crypto and co.)
Do physical business.
If you can go into selling of Games accessories and gadgets and installation. (I mean ps4, 3 and co.
If you get a shop, a TV, some hard-drive for game installation. And some games and accessories..
Ibadan is a very nice place for this business..
So far you can put on adverts and have some Gee-guys.
Just a suggestions though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by Eberex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=structuredan post=106006733]If you want to know how I make 2k consistently on a daily basis pls don't hesitate to whatsapp me now 08166633268[/quote

Sharap. Drop. Whatever it is here

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 400k by RobbStark(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Try opening a spot for food, fastest and growing biz even in pandemic.

Or you could try opening a viewing centre where you have a great number of persons around. Add it with sale of soft drinks and biscuits.

You can thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Uncompleted 3 Storey Building Needs Help / Beer Money: I Will Pay Ngn3000 To Anyone To Make Use Of Their Mastercard For An / I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.