Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband (18818 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Thesaint141(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Mtcheew

Some women don’t mind praying a side-chick dies all to ensure their horseband doesn’t cheat.

Some will rather employ a minor as maid, than a grown girl.

You will see them dressed in ankara and hideous head tie, moving from one crusade to another. All this to protect the supposed head of the house. Leaves me confused. Who is supposed to have this mantle of praying and protecting?

Do this for 10 years straight and you wonder why women age faster than men? You must age na. The day Nigerian men call themselves to order, you will see that pastors will stop making plenty money from aggrieved and stressed Nigerian wives.

Poco-lee, always on point.
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by chaloskyx: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
YOU AND YOUR PASTORS ARE IDIOTS
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by AZControversial(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Genesis 3 vs 16, the curse, applies to both man and woman in marriage and since marriage itself is made up of a man and woman coming together as one... if the components are cursed, the whole that results from the joining of the two - marriage- is also cursed. undecided

Salvation - John 3 vs 16 - 21 - as offered by Jesus Christ from the condemnation of Sin aka God's curse and judgement in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 is only available who will choose to obey Jesus Christ and not to al of mankind. undecided

Ok.... I've heard you ooo!
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by femi4: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Mtcheew

Some women don’t mind praying a side-chick dies all to ensure their horseband doesn’t cheat.

Some will rather employ a minor as maid, than a grown girl.

You will see them dressed in ankara and hideous head tie, moving from one crusade to another. All this to protect the supposed head of the house. Leaves me confused. Who is supposed to have this mantle of praying and protecting?

Do this for 10 years straight and you wonder why women age faster than men? You must age na. The day Nigerian men call themselves to order, you will see that pastors will stop making plenty money from aggrieved and stressed Nigerian wives.
That prayer point isn't balance. Wives ain't immune to cheating too
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Testimony1988(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by drlance(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWHThHc4XTw

Other women will smell like excreta to your husband, pastor prays for couples.

'That woman (side chick) will look like excreta to you, they will smell to you!..it is only me you will desire in the name of Jesus' - Pastor leads prayers.

After the prayer point, the pastor urged the women to kiss their husbands as an affirmation of answered prayer.
Sings of the end times, false prophets
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Lightorder: 5:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The passage didn't conclude it as great prayer... you did. undecided
Let OTHER women smell like excreta to your husband is a great prayer in an ideal or dream marriage. I don’t know what else you want to keep a potential cheating husband, faithful in a marriage
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Lightorder:
Let OTHER women smell like excreta to your husband is a great prayer in an ideal or dream marriage. I don’t know what else you want to keep a potential cheating husband, faithful in a marriage
It is wrong to pray against your enemies... you are instead called on to love them and pray for them. undecided

A husband that will cheat will cheat no matter how the women smell. And any woman who believes God has her here on earth chasing after her man, and marriage is throughly deceived. undecided
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Lightorder: 5:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is wrong to pray against your enemies... you are instead called on to love them and pray for them. undecided

A husband that will cheat will cheat no matter how the women smell. And any woman who believes God has her here on earth chasing after her man, and marriage is throughly deceived. undecided
you are not making sense sir. Now hear this, my own prayer is, “ let other men smell like DEATH to my wife”. Let other men smell like cologne and test like sugar to your wife. She should love every potential cheat who is an enemy to you. Hope the prayer would sound appealing to you. That is your choice , are you ok now?
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Lightorder:
you are not making sense sir. Now hear this, my own prayer is, “ let other men smell like DEATH to my wife”. Let other men smell like cologne and test like sugar to your wife. She should love every potential cheat who is an enemy to you. Hope the prayer would sound appealing to you. That is your choice , are you ok now?
God does not answer such prayers as they are against His commandment to you. undecided

You sin against God when you curse your enemies - pray against them. undecided
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Lightorder: 5:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God does not answer such prayers as they are against His commandment to you. undecided

You sin against God when you curse your enemies - pray against them. undecided
oga enough! You are not on the topic
Re: Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Lightorder:
oga enough! You are not on the topic
I am on the topic. undecided

I said that what the pastor said was a curse and not a prayer... this since Jesus Christ said we should pray for, not against our enemies. So when he is declaring that prayer on the woman's husband, in violation of God's commandment, he is more or less laying a curse on him, and they agreeing with it makes it theirs to bear. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / A Good Proof That True Love Exists / More Rude Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.