Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me (2590 Views)

I Will Be Travelling To Kano From Abuja In Janaury Via Flight / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello Guys,(oi pessoal)i am travelling all over Brazil, I would be talking about Brazil from the street level, I would be telling you everything you need to know about Brazil and all that you need to start your life in Brazil.

I would be showing you the side of Brazil that you don't see on TV

Brazil is a blessed country and each state is unique and Brazilians are the nicest people on planet earth,I have traveled and lived in other countries on different continents so I know what I am talking about

In Brazil we have a State that is like Switzerland yes Switzerland and we have some like Germany and even France.

Please I won't be talking about visa as I know nothing about it,I arrived here years ago,you can visit the Brazilian embassy website.

I would take any questions here aside visa questions, eg giving birth, setting up your business/registering your business,cost of living, Brazilian lifestyles,food,business/jobs that you can do in Brazil, living safely in Brazil and many more,I will also talk about everything I mentioned

We 26 states in Brazil and I have visited 4 so we have 22 more to go.

So stay tuned for loads of photos ,videos and write ups as I show you the real and true Brazil. God bless The Federal Republic of Brazil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Everything that i would talk about in my next thread is based on my experience living and running a business in Brazil

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Like i said I would show you the real brazil,videos and over 2k/more pictures,so stay tuned,Ate Logo!
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Grabed my popcorn and ready to rumble wink

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by peppo4live: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Following...

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Before I forget my Gs,I would also talk about Brazilian women grin

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oya naaa!

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Rictech: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oi walkbrazil4k where are you na? Come and update your thread Amigo.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Walexope: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
We are waiting ✋

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nicoswit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Before I forget my Gs,I would also talk about Brazilian women grin
My pop corn don ready oo
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by James4bright(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Hello Guys,(oi pessoal)i am travelling all over Brazil, I would be talking about Brazil from the street level, I would be telling you everything you need to know about Brazil and all that you need to start your life in Brazil.

Brazil is a blessed country and each state is unique and Brazilians are the nicest people on planet earth,I have traveled and lived in other countries on different continents so I know what I am talking about

In Brazil we have a State that is like Switzerland yes Switzerland and we have some like Germany and even France.

Please I won't be talking about visa as I know nothing about it,I arrived here years ago,you can visit the Brazilian embassy website.

I would take any questions here aside visa questions, eg giving birth, setting up your business/registering your business,cost of living, Brazilian lifestyles,food,business/jobs that you can do in Brazil, living safely in Brazil and many more,I will also talk about everything I mentioned

So stay tuned for loads of photos ,videos and write ups as I show you the real and true Brazil. God bless The Federal Republic of Brazil.

Pictures is a priority and the Brazilian women too. Brazil has always been a destination for sex tourism

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please follow this moniker so you would know when I post, I can't post it all on this thread because they are on different topics

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
James4bright:

Pictures is a priority and the Brazilian women too. Brazil has always been a destination for sex tourism

Lol yes sure
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rictech:
Oi walkbrazil4k where are you na? Come and update your thread Amigo.

On the way now.i would start with pictures
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by James4bright(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Please follow this moniker so you would know when I post, I can't post it all on this thread because they are on different topics

Bro please use one thread.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Dre183(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Grab my action bitter diluted with Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2021
James4bright:

Bro please use one thread.

It would be hard, there are many topics I will post about
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by James4bright(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It would be hard, there are many topics I will post about

It won't na. As long as the thread is safe from derailers, you can talk about anything you want, it's only going to be a lengthy one.
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
James4bright:

It won't na. As long as the thread is safe from derailers, you can talk about anything you want, it's only going to be a lengthy one.

Some have to be in romance section food and music, follow me to see the post please
Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by AlphaCEO: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Awesome thread!

When will you visit Bahia, Salvador State?

There's a strong Yoruba cultural and religious presence in Bahia,
and Brazilian-born Candido da
Rocha, (a wealthy Yoruba and his family returned to Lagos Island, Nigeria in the late 1800s after slavery ended) built in Bahia the replica of his Brazilian-styled mansion called Water House
on Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Enjoy your time! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 25, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Awesome thread!

When will you visit
Bahia, Salvador State?

There's a strong Yoruba
culture and religion in Bahia,
and a Brazilian-born Candido da
Rocha, a wealthy Yoruba returnee to Lagos Island in the 1800s after the slavery ended) built the replica of his Nigerian mansion called
The WaterHouse in Bahia.

Enjoy your time!

i would visit very soon,the state is special to me and i cant wait to visit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by AlphaCEO: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

i would visit very soon,the state is special to me and i cant wait to visit
Okay then, that would be great!smiley

I Hope to visit Bahia, and Havana
in Cuba in 2022 because of the
strong presence of the Yoruba culture in both countries when
the pandemic eases a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Be Travelling All Over Brazil Join Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Okay then, that would be great!smiley

I Hope to visit Bahia, and Havana
in Cuba in 2022 because of the
strong presence of the Yoruba culture in both countries when
the pandemic eases a bit.

That's good Havana is also nice with a rich African culture

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa / 10 Things To Remember When Applying To American Universities In Nigeria / 12 Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.