Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi (169 Views)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Stop Taking Pictures With Heartless, Valueless Politicians, Peter Obi To Buhari / Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi by Agbonma19: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
“Let me tell you what worries me about the defections of today.

“I don’t do the politics of asking people why did you defect from here to here.

“What I find worrisome is seeing people daily and weekly being led to go and take photo-shoots with the President. I am worried about it.

“I want to see the President taking pictures at the funerals of our fallen soldiers, police or their families.

“I want to see him taking pictures with young boys and girls who are doing so many innovative things in the tech industry.

“I want to see him taking pictures with people who are making a lot of impact.

“Taking picture with those of us – politicians – because I can now define politicians as heartless, valueless, is very worrisome.

“I am pleading with those who are close to him, yes if you want to join a party, please do, but those pictures are not helping our country because perception is sending a wrong signal that you can be anything and be elevated to something.

“That is why the country is collapsing.”

READ: https://www.thenicheng.com/nigerian-politicians-are-heartless-valueless-peter-obi/

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi by Baawaa(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
You are one of them,oh sorry I forgot you are biafrian politician grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi by insidelife22(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
and he happens to be one of them.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi by loveth360(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Some people believe that buhari is best thing after christmas fried rice.

politicians are the same including you Obi.Just that some are worst.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are Heartless, Valueless – Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
It will shock one to find out how aso rock occupant direct buhari to do most of the things he does daily to prove he is in control.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Nigerian Youths Can Fill Global Gap Of Tech Talents - Osinbajo / ICPC Tracks N122.4m Constituency Projects In Ondo / I Hav A Sugestion To FG In Ds Year's Independence Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.