Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina (22365 Views)

Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina / Successful Edo Primary: APC Presents Model For Voting During Pandemic - Vanguard / How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Debose: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2021
In other news whatever happened the the funfaire with the the Chinese yuan some years back I thought some "super" economist said converting half our foreign reserve to Yaun will automatically make the dollar fall. Well I guess it has fallen to an all time low of #575 from it's previous high of #216.....We just like to decieve ourselves in this country[/quote]

Please where can one read this news of Nigeria converting some of our reserves to Chinese yuan and when it was done (the year ) because the impact was not immediate if Nigeria did it is been seen now so one can know the area the Naira fall will get to.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Bankowner: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Adesina should tell me what PMB will teach countries who already know the number of holes he has in his underwear before he tells them.
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Ceazario: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2021
��������
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by evy800(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2021
So does it mean if they just give you political appointment you loose every sense of reason, you just open mouth waaa because he's feeding you..

Buhari and teaching how to manage economy should not be in the same sente[left][/left][right][/right][color=#770077][/color]nce... It is highly disturbing
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by dallyemmy: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
...but the intended COVID-19 palliatives were not released to the people they were meant for...
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
"Mr Adesina said his principal would teach world leaders about growing an economy and managing security"

He got to add from Top to Bottom
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by elonmuskbaby: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
grin

Please do it for free.this man need brain surgery because he's becoming a public nuisance grin
after4:
This man need help
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by daddio(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2021
ijustdey:
Mr Adesina said his principal would teach world leaders about growing an economy and managing security.

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-will-teach-world-leaders-how-to-manage-economy-during-pandemic-adesina/

Brother 'Sina!!!

Ti yin ti ta.

Your Buhari is a clown and you know

1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by jonnyjustcome22: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2021
This people no get conscience again.
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by OHIGGI: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2021
which language will he use to teach them,may be is Hausa
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by frowland(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:
what will he be saying about g.d.p when nairal is helplessly falling everyday of this days?

i saw something like security. will it not be a disgrace to discuss the security state of nigeria before others?

Strength of the Naira and GDP growth/fall are not directly proportional. Naira can have a free fall while your gdp grows and vice versa. But like someone quoted the other day, Nigeria’s economy defies logic. So there you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Playermayweda(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2021
This lie no just enta at all, Meanwhile naira na 575 to d dollar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by InaNla(f): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:
Gazette of liars didn't quote his actual words, they invented their own interpretation and presented it as news for ipob idiots and wailing scums to ingest the filth with glee.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Dogi1(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2021
I never knew Femi is a comedian.

This country we don enter one-chance o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by DamnNiggar: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2021
This man is running mad oo make ona hold am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Trentee4eva: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2021
360degreess:
Good one Femi.You are always giving wailers sleepless nights grin grin grin
Your life will be managed the same way Buhari is managing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by effort1: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
Gazette of liars didn't quote his actual words, they invented their own interpretation and presented it as news for ipob idiots and wailing scums this ingest the filth with glee.

Lolz. You have lost it
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Daboomb: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
If I was buhari I will cover my face in shame while giving the speech.

99% of what he will say, will be off-point and the 1% will me enveloped in Fulani-English that no one can understand.
This people can make someone laugh sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
gurunlocker:

Your crying means you know Buhari and his administration has been a disaster when it comes to economy? grin grin

Where is he not even a disaster?

You are committed to lies and are comfortable with it. If anyone wants to report a statement, please do but do so truthfully.
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by IkemChris(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Even Buhari laughed in his pics loo
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Pufpuf(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2021
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Femi Adeshina the Sai baba zombie, even his family will be ashamed of him for that statement
We are very ashamed of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Traplord09: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Femi Adeshina the Sai baba zombie, even his family will be ashamed of him for that statement
...... ........ ........ .........
Is happy at everthin he dose what this
Kind of person can teach his people undecided undecided undecided
Oooóoo ooooo
This man still never lean
Oooooóoo nigerian..... ...... .....
Is gone to north fulani people 2023..... .......
Southwest you see this kind of monkey
You have as a government..... .........
Let me not wake up next morning....
Seee blood everywhere....

We get to were no turning back war......

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by gurunlocker: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2021
vedaxcool:

You are committed to lies and are comfortable with it. If anyone wants to report a statement, please do but do so truthfully.

Okay, agreed it's a lie.... A question, has the economy improved in the last 3 years?
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by membranus: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2021
360degreess:

He is only digging his grave on a platter of nuisances.

In another two years he and you will be thrown to that pit of ignominy where both of you rightly belong, never to be remembered no more, except as a source of derision.
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by selfmade22: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Politicians are killers, murderers!
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by perdollar(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2021
APC obviously lack insight to d plight dey plundered us into. A mad man without insight to his/her problem has a poor prognosis
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by sugarfrank(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
I wonder why Osibanjo won't be representing the country in meetings like this. This man is sure going to embarrass us there. Buharia ndi mmuo!!
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by SAHBOLA: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Oga Teacher don't teach me nonsense. Ile lawo ka to somo loruko
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2021
I have nothing to say.
Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2021
360degreess:

How much are they giving you?

Re: Buhari Will Teach World Leaders How To Manage Economy During Pandemic: Adesina by Harrynight(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2021
This Femi of a guy sef
I don't understand, As in Buhari will teach world leaders about growing an economy and managing security

A president whose country economy is crumbling before, during and after the pandemic and whose country is completely in the hands of kidnapers, bandit, biko Haram, unknown gunmen, arm robbers etc etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / Can Tinubu’s $460,000 ‘settlement’ In Drug Trafficking Case Disqualify Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.