Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn (20018 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
My point is, how can anyone on salary claim they don't know how much they earn? It's one thing to claim ur salary goes directly to charity but without mentioning d exact charity organization how do u expect it to be verified? This is what is called the more u look, the less u see. If he feels his statement is real and verifiable then he would have included every details to verify

Can't you see that he has dared whoever wants to doubt him to check the records? No reasonable person can make the claims made by Okorocha, knowing that he could be found out! Do you get my point now? So in a way, he isn't lying.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn by Kelvinhunta: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
I got ur point but as a civil servant I can authoritatively tell u that no one can verify that because office ethics won't alow anyone release such info without the person authorizing it. He knows it that's y he said it inconclusively, if he honestly wants it verified he would have stated d organizations and other info but anyway let's leave d Arguments sha
omoolokunEsin:

Can't you see that he has dared whoever wants to doubt him to check the records? No reasonable person can make the claims made by Okorocha, knowing that he could be found out! Do you get my point now? So in a way, he isn't lying.
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I got ur point but as a civil servant I can authoritatively tell u that no one can verify that because office ethics won't alow anyone release such info without the person authorizing it. He knows it that's y he said it inconclusively, if he honestly wants it verified he would have stated d organizations and other info but anyway let's leave d Arguments sha

The Opposition would certainly find a way of obtaining the info, especially his present friends way back in Imo state, ethics or no ethics! Or even a way-off investigative journalist. There's always a price tag tied to every good turn.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn by tiger28: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
redcliff:

any govt official who amde such statement as Okorocha is a big thief. everyone who works, looks forward to getting his salary at the end of the month.
Who are these idiots SALARIES are easily VERIFIABLE. it's very very easy for his arch enemy ( incumbent Gov) to verify this. .....WHY will he be dumb to lie like this Will he lie about his FEDERAL pay too?? He CANNOT he even control that trail. I don't even know this man well to defend him but this is Tooooo easy to verify. What's wrong with Nigerians and illiteracy?? Too much Beer parlor talk!!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn by tiger28: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

The Opposition would certainly find a way of obtaining the info, especially his present friends way back in Imo state, ethics or no ethics! Or even a way-off investigative journalist. There's always a price tag tied to every good turn.
You are the SMARTEST guy here!!!!! The other are talking the same like uneducated youth .....talking like robot. His enemies can EASILY trail his salaries , worse all, Federal salaries can be trained by the accountant General. The present governor ( his enemy) , as the superintendent of the state can trail his salaries very very easily! Why are Africans soooo uneducated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima / Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Buhari Is Number One Enemy 0f Yoruba People – Minister Of State For Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.