Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building (37548 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / 'Ask Buhari' - Queen Nwokoye To Widow Who Begged Her For 500k To Feed Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by 1EmmyKay: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2021
I thank God for you Uchemba, God will continue to lift you up that you put smile on the face of the oppressed is what gives me joy, may you never fall. I might not have money or power to lift off the burden of the opressed but when i see people do it. I am always grateful to God, i pray heaven sends more uchemba like minded persons to the oppressed and those in need and those who have been deprived justice all because nobody is there for them.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Tochj(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Can You See The Conman Over There?
We Understand What He Is Doing. Collect Big Bucks From International Donors, Use Crumbs To Do The Charity "Shamrity" Work And Pocket The Rest. Take Pictures And Show To The Paid Maga And Use That To Solicit For More Magas. At The End, Everybody Is HAPPY.
Bad belle
Na so witchcraft de start
Instead of being moved to do your own little bit for the poor
You are here doing winchy winchy.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Hatesin: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
More

Where is the house??
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by obynokoko: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Some men can be generous and kindhearted,for those people describing men as rapist,pls take note
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by LyfeJennings(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
I still don't see the point of helping people and posting online
Well Sha
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Djuggernaut(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Thank God for the people who do his works.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by jimtemi1: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Benki003:
God when will someone buy for me Lamborghini Aventador grin grin
GO work and hope for wonders, no just sit-down they expect someone somewhere to come and do something for you
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Good work, ride on William Uchemba
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by jimtemi1: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations MA, and GOD bless the giver, the woman piking wey sit-down beside her Go dey thank God say after mama's death I don see my life inheritance
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Calicoe: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Finally, some good news to read about. Not some taliban, buhari, bandits, BH, iswap, ipob, ugm, kidnapping, accident, lies, rape, natural disaster etc bs
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Executer: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
KingAzari:
We Understand What He Is Doing. Collect Big Bucks From International Donors, Use Crumbs To Do The Charity "Shamrity" Work And Pocket The Rest. Take Pictures And Show To The Paid Maga And Use That To Solicit For More Magas. At The End, Everybody Is HAPPY.
You this unfortunate barsstarrd! Who have you impacted in all your miserable existence?
Always with the negative thinking.
So even if he is being supported,is there anything wrong if he gets some bucks from it?
How many times has the government/polithiefcians empowered people like this even with the billions they siphon?
*Spits on your stewpidity

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Mexyz(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Las las na bad belle dey kill people like you..

What stops you from starting a foundation, solicit for funds from International donors, do a 'sharmity' work and you pocket the rest.

Never do well person..

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2021
God continually bless him. So nice of him
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Lewisdinho(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2021
This is also what my foundation will be doing
Caring for the elderly
The orphanage
The needy
The less privileged
The homeless
Food supply to the widowers
Scholarships
@ LEES Foundation
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Echo50(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
May God bless you for removing pains and replacing it with overflow of joy in that woman. May everything created by God favour you
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by ume1000: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2021
benuejosh:
I read that the woman has been living with her children in the uncompleted building since the husband died 21yrs ago.

It is very commendable of Williams. He has always done this for the less privilegd, needy and downtrodden in the society. I don't see this as a show but I see it and encouragement to those who have the heart of giving to go ahead and help the needy and the less privileged around us.

Blessings and Blessings Williams for putting smiles on the face of the widow and her children.
if he had done same for a man it would have been commendable

all I see is a lame attempt at chivalry

When would this men learn that they don't owe these vargina people anything
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by BlueAir: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2021
sad Why do people do things and always put it on social camera for God sake! Mtcheww God give me enough money for philanthropy where I can do things and look away than I'm already doing.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Longman8: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
The beauty of life is to see that others ar happy because u. God bless u wotowoto.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by EmmaLege: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
God will bless me so that i can help others like this cry cry cry
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by deeva2: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
WHILE OTHERS SPEND LAVISHLY ON DRINKS/CLUBBING,...GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by bigcasava1(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9yEGBhAQ_Q

Williams uchemba built a house for an old widow who lives in an uncompleted house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBGEBDMaku/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUCnO8_jT5t/?utm_medium=copy_link
God bless everyone who contributed may they never lack
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Mandela887(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Y everybody is so wicked in this country? U don't give is a problem,u give is still tagged that u are using it to make more Money...oga y don't u go & solicit for d fund & use it like u said?...if u can't do it,den shut up when people like Williams are doing it

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by 3ple9ine(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Nice of him. I just hope she has a business she would use to maintain the house.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Imustnottalk: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Onyeka2019:
Omo I feel like crying.. thanks to him for saving a widows fortune..

I’ll surly do more than this when my times comes inshalla
amen bro

I will rather show off helping people
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by RioCarputo(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
the world will be a better place if we love ourselves.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Karemarealty288(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
This Dude is my MVP..

Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2021
What does this guy do for a living?

I hope he is not into hard drugs/fraud and money laundering?
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by ofiko123(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to William Uchemba..
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Blackman101: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2021
This is what life should be about oh. Not people coming on line splashing money on half naked girls to prove they have made.
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Lektu3(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2021
That is very kind of you sir we need people like you in the society God bless you
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Hezmatosky: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Cheap tiles, poor electrical connection, fake bed and low quality mattress, chinko standing fan, why don't you put AC sad
Re: Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building by Eserise1(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Your prayer should be when will i start doing and buying things for people
Be positive
Benki003:
God when will someone buy for me Lamborghini Aventador grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / 16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.