Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest (4412 Views)

Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Cherez: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Who does not know ESN is the unknown gunmen
Only morons will listen to your deluded mind
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by speaktome(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

wetin women do you that you dont want them to chop your money....??

You send any one and I no give am money to Chop?
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Notasyouthink: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] all these biography of ijele speak still doesn't answer any of my question, between ipob and ijele who is fighting who??

And besides I do listen to ijele broadcast on Facebook and 90% of those viewers or commenters are against what he is doing,in fact 90% of the comments on his page are abuse and and insults so what point are you trying to prove with his too many viewers??

Ijele speak is inconsequential,Simon ikpa taking up his challenge of showing his medals doesn't mean he is fighting or taking him serious,as far as I'm concern kanu never talked about ijele prove me wrong,ijele is a nobody to be talked about,aside his daily online ranting nobody knows him..

As I said if ipob is a violent group as you are trying to portray here then 200,000 bounty on his head and he will be eliminated he is nothing and doesn't pose any threat to ipob,ipob are busy fighting a nation not one hungry looking turkish deportee..

He did gragra with ipob Istanbul and was bundled back to Nigeria,how can ijele who can't even afford to pay a Turkish resident permit torment ipob?? That's laughable,it's only jobless bozos like you that keep promoting him, Making him look like he is important,

Ijele can't stand a 30min debate with me let alone kanu....

And mind you I'm an ipob advocate that doesn't mean I'm a member of ipob,I respect their sacrifices,I support their course,and I salute their courage...

Only a fool will champion for one Nigeria after all that's happening in this shit hole.
When a wise and intelligent man speaks, the sane and wise understands.
Bros you've made my day with the points you raised. oyigboupdate aka udele the hungry deportee is a housefly that thinks he is a bird.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Brimstone77: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
When a wise and intelligent man speaks, the sane and wise understands.
Bros you've made my day with the points you raised. oyigboupdate aka udele the hungry deportee is a housefly that thinks he is a bird.
thanks bro...

We really need to put all these urchins feeling funky on nairaland to their place...

Imagine this slowpoke saying that ijele is a bone on the throat of ipob...

What an insult....
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

At times amaze in great amazing ways who really are your acestors are they low than animals.
Those you called cow are in control of your life, and your generation if any,are you not a mad Fool
They are in control of d zoo contraption,ur life,generation,ancestors and not my life,generation etc and that is y nothing is moving in d cow_ntri except banditry,kidnapping,killer herdsmen and cows. They are cow semen product & ve cow brain,sleep with cow,wash/bath with cow urine. Cursed race.

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Taba21: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
They are in control of d zoo contraption,ur life,generation,ancestors and not my life,generation etc and that is y nothing is moving in d cow_ntri except banditry,kidnapping,killer herdsmen and cows. They are cow semen product & ve cow brain,sleep with cow,wash/bath with cow urine. Cursed race.

Fool
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Taba21: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
FreedomArmy:
what's in Niger republic for any reasonable human being to go to ?
Grass eating lunatic

Fool think next time before talking
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by FreedomArmy: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

Fool think next time before talking
you need a grass meal.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by oilyngbati(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. This Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by oilyngbati(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
How to kill the hunchback terrorist bingo, nnamdi cownu:

1. Make the terrorist dig his own grave.

2. Bound him with a rope like the demon that he is.

3. Cast him into the grave.

4. Make his brother, Emma cownu a.k.a Emma powerful cover the grave with sand.

5. Get an HIV infected battyman to rape his brother to satisfaction and then have the bast,rd brother shot!
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by effort1: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And you're here for a mad man.

How come you never asked that Fulani herdsmen that raped and murdered women in the same southeast be killed?

It doesn't concerb you, right?

You are a shameless hypocrite
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Taba21:

Fool
Wise king poloooo..The honorable Minister of Wisdom.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by proeast(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. This Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!

You're the demon here, and may the evil you wish on others consume you and your entire household. You will not escape it in Jesus name. It will not pass this December!!

For accusing me falsely, may evil never depart from your doorstep!!! You no go see better for this life till your untimely demise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by oilyngbati(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:

You're the demon here, and may the evil you wish on others consume you and your entire household. You will not escape it in Jesus name. It will not pass this December!!

For accusing me falsely, may evil never depart from your doorstep!!! You no go see better for this life till your untimely demise!!!
You are an Ipob/ESN terrorists bingo. You supported the criminal activities of nnamdi cownu in the name of Bia fraud and the gods of Igboland have risen to take vengeance on most you demons in Ipob. There’s no escaping of amadioha’s judgement on you vermins,,,,not even your Jesus Christ will save you and your entire generation from the wrath of amadioha. Just watch and see what becomes of you and your fellow demons in Ipob and your supporters. Your suplim reader will die soon and many of you that I listed here will also follow him to hell,,,your children are included too.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by OyigboUpdate: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
effort1:

How come you never asked that Fulani herdsmen that raped and murdered women in the same southeast be killed?

It doesn't concerb you, right?

You are a shameless hypocrite

Fulani herdsmen are not in the south east. It is the North except u wany us to talk about the North make it plain. If killer herdsmen are in the East why has ESN not arrested atleast one. Just one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by AfonjaConehead: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
mauchiz:

When you people were killing police, you forgot they are from igbo.
The enmity ipob has caused for themselves in igbo land will start hunting them very soon.
You kill people's relative and feel you will go free, ESN won't go free, is a matter of time.
Ipob will hear it, when the cheaps are down.

I warned this ESN nonsense.
This people don't have sense, you forgot that South East is not North.

Trouble is coming gradually to there door.
Is it when you kill someone relatives, the person will leave you? is a lie. They will not leave you, you people should be prepared.
Shut up and go to hell,thanks
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by AfonjaConehead: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Fulani herdsmen are not in the south east. It is the North except u wany us to talk about the North make it plain. If killer herdsmen are in the East why has ESN not arrested atleast one. Just one.

Is ESN police?

Why am I even talking to this human being mtchewwwww
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Gentlerespect76: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:

Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by mauchiz: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up and go to hell,thanks

Is you and your gang that killed the millitary that will go to hell.
The bible says that he that killeth by the sword, shall die by the sword.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by effort1: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Then your brain is very dead.

Or maybe you were in a coma when Fulani herdsmen were committing atrocities in the southeast.

The ESN was set up to flush out the Fulani herdsmen from the forests and that was why Buahri decides to attack the ESN.

If buhari's brothers had not committed atrocities in the south, there wouldn't have been anything like the ESN.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Kdon2: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
What are you insinuating? Do you know the consquence of killing Nnamdi kanu in Nigeria today? I pity you!
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Madmohamed1:
you are next to go down. Just say good bye to you family

And why is that? He is free to oppose Ipod, you don't threaten people who oppose you.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by ablejesus26(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Ijele dey worry no be small ooo.
Serves ipob right though ��.
They should enjoy having such a loud voiced and action intended critic�.
Afterall wats a movement without criticism.
Re: Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest by AfonjaConehead: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2021
mauchiz:

Is you and your gang that killed the millitary that will go to hell.
The bible says that he that killeth by the sword, shall die by the sword.

Shattap and tell that to your murderous zoo military and other agencies,thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Meme Is For Any Idiot That Will Beg Me For Money If Tinubu Wins / The APC Unleashed Spiritual Evil With "Fetish Diabolic Rites" - GRV / The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.