Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified (382 Views)

349 ‘ghost’ Schools Included In Federal Govt’s Feeding Programme – Gov Sule / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by okefranci: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2021
By Oluwafemi Popoola

Nassarawa State Governor Abdullahi Sule has tipped the Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for the President in 2023 elections.

The state governor spoke glowingly of the Vice President’s qualities and personality, expressing his admiration for the 64-year-old former Attorney General of Lagos State.

Speaking on Channels TV, Politics Today, on Monday night during a live programme, the governor said Prof Osinbajo is a loyal Vice President and he’s more than qualified to be Nigeria’s president if he decides to contest.

He said, “Professor Osinbajo is a loyal Vice President. He is man of God. He is a gentle man. He is a professional lawyer. He is a party man and he is more than qualified actually to be the president of this country, there is no doubt about it.

“Osinbajo is a man that I respect. The man has not started selling himself yet. One thing I like about the Vice President is his patience. Each time we are having NEC meetings, he will hear all kinds of argument and the man will be patient enough to control the meetings and he is able to gather and get people’s support. If I sit with you I can keep talking the good things about Osinbajo.”
Reacting to those groups already mobilizing for supports for Osinbajo candidacy, the Governor said: “The man is already selling himself because of who he is.

“He is doing the right thing by waiting, making proper consultations with the right people who should say yes, I agree, you should do that. He is not running earlier than himself.”
https://thedailyleaks.com/2023-nassarawa-gov-sule-okays-osinbajo-for-president-says-hes-more-than-qualified/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Joylove2324(f): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm with Gov Sule on these, Osinbajo is more than capable

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by okefranci: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Osinbajo is a loyal Vice President. He is man of God. Tested ,trusted and hardworking .I pray he contest for president come 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Truthissupreme: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2021
Osinbajo is ok

I only fear he is a sissy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by benuejosh: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2021
That was our wish but Jonathan and Zulum are going in for it.
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Dejyom(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Every knowledgeable and well-meaning Nigerian knows that VP Yemi Osinbajo is ideally and perfectly suited for the position of the next President of this country. He is truly more than qualified as the Governor puts it. Let's work together to put him their in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by contigiency(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Osibanjo candidacy will win massively 24 hours before any vote is casted accross the length and breadth of the country. The Muslims will vote him, Christians will vote him, PDP and other opposition parties will vote him, the old and the young will vote him.
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Joyce95: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2021
Osinbajo is best the best for 2023 President
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Wilson2013(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2021
I watched the prog live on channels yesterday night. And I was amazed at the way the Governor spoke in admiration of the VP. I wish he becomes Nigeria's president in 2023.
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by TheRareGem1(f): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2021
He's sellable.
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Shooyie: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2021
The VP was impressive during his time as acting president and we all praised him for a job well done.
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Tissaia(f): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Osibanjo, i couldn't agree more. Hell! I will even vote for him and push more people to vote for him...

Let's wait and hear what the miserable children of perdition IPOB terrorists have to say.

Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Yellowface1220(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm With Gov Sule Osinbajo all the way ���
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by Nebulax: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Gbamest
Re: 2023: Nassarawa Gov Sule Okays Osinbajo For President,he’s More Than Qualified by yemmight(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Osinbajo is the best candidate for 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Priest Was Killed By Hoodlums Sponsored By Security Agencies- IPOB / By Ancestral Right Igbos Own Nigeria / See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.