Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For (382 Views)

EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by tonyluyi1985: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2021
The Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has once more said it was time for the younger generation to take over power from the older ones when it comes to the Presidency.
According to him, since some elders have tried their best for Nigeria, and some also failed, it was the right time for youths to take over.
Bello said this during a courtesy call on him by executive members of the Nigerian Guild of Editors led by its President, Mustapha Isah.
He used the occasion to condemn agitation for a power shift to a section of the country. Bello noted that such calls were born out of ethnic sentiments and a breach of the constitution.
Bello said: “I began to prepare for the office of the governor in 2007 after the general election. I was getting myself prepared, waiting for the opportunity to present itself. So, my level of preparedness met opportunity, then I waited for no one, rather I struck, then God completed the rest.
The Not-Too-Young-To-Run Bill that was signed into law by the President only substantiated or buttressed what I have long demonstrated or put into practice by myself and my team.
“Our elders have tried their best; you can’t do more than your capacity, and that is natural. Our elders have really done well, at least the founded this country, fought for the unity of this country, and some of the social amenities that you are seeing today and policies were inherited from them, it is now incumbent on us the young generation, to take the country from where it is today to the next level.”
SOURCE: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/09/30/see-the-change-that-yahaya-bello-is-advocating-for/
Re: See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by 2special(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Bello is too old and he is part of the problems the country we're having today.
Re: See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by 2special(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Let him keep making noise, the party won't compensate him with the V.P slot or the senate President....his ambition for any elective or appointment in Nigeria is dead on arrival.
Re: See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by Baawaa(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Yaya Bello is a criminal, simple
Re: See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by helinues: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2021
It is either Yahaya Bello is deceiving himself or some people are deceiving him

1 Like

Re: See The Change That Yahaya Bello Is Advocating For by yanabasee2: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Bello should go and rest...... He's almost an impossible human to rule this country....

(1) (Reply)

How Aliyu Gusau’s Man Was Arrested In London Over $1.4 Million Malabu Largesse / Buhari’s Minister Stirs Fresh Controversy After FIIRO Certificate Forgery Fiasco / National Association Of Northern Nigeria Students Award Hon Prince Igho Sadjere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.