Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Angel,called The Destroyer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Angel,called The Destroyer (475 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / 8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From the Destroyer / The Destroyer Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Angel,called The Destroyer by EvangelistMFM(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2021
*THE ANGEL,CALLED THE DESTROYER*

Soon,the end is going to come,the LORD will pass through the earth and anyone whether you are a revered priest,a high profile prophet,a so called charismatic Christian, a billionaire,anyone that is found wanting will be brought to book.

Because i dont really understand how you will allow satan to change your sense of reasoning.satan that has been defeated on the cross by the blood of Jesus already,satan that has been judged by God already,u allow him to be in control of your life,this is foolishness of the highest order.Eventhough you are rich and you allow satan to control you,you are a fool.In the same manner,if you are poor and you because of your poverty and problems run to satan for help,you are a big fool.

The Creator,the Owner of the heaven and the earth,the Universal Commander in Chief of the whole world laid down rules and regulations to be followed and yet you continue to blatantly disobey Him at will without any fear and trembling,without any remorse

Exodus 12:23 says without any apology, *"For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you"*

Can you see that?you dont need a prophet to explain this to you,without Jesus,you will be destroyed,cant you for once sit down and reason? How long shall we continue to preach and preach and preach to you and yet you continue to follow satan,especially the so called Christians.

I rest my case,if you like follow Jesus and make eternity to reign forever with Him in heaven and if you like follow satan and suffer with him in hell fire that burneth with brimstone forever..THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Evang.John Otuechere,
Leader,Souls for Christ Evangelistic Movement
+2348146369059;+2347052889145
theevangelist2@yahoo.com

Re: The Angel,called The Destroyer by 22jumpstreet: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2021
He is not an Angel....

He is know as Enlil in babylonian mythology.(Google is your friend)

He is the head of the left hand side of the elohim. His sons and daughters are the baals and asherahs mentioned in the bible. They include Nanna(the devil), Nergal (Moloch), Ninazu and Ninurta
Re: The Angel,called The Destroyer by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2021
satan for your information is also an angel..a fallen one for that matter..I don't need Google for answers,I need Bible for answers..And pls adhere strictly to instructions in the message and forget about argument pls
22jumpstreet:
He is not an Angel....

He is know as Enlil in babylonian mythology.(Google is your friend)

He is the head of the left hand side of the elohim. His sons and daughters are the baals and asherahs mentioned in the bible. They include Nanna(the devil), Nergal (Moloch), Ninazu and Ninurta

3 Likes

Re: The Angel,called The Destroyer by 22jumpstreet: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2021
EvangelistMFM:
satan for your information is also an angel..a fallen one for that matter..I don't need Google for answers,I need Bible for answers..And pls adhere strictly to instructions in the message and forget about argument pls

I am given you the right information..nobody is arguing. The original translation is " he drew his lot for the earth "...or he drew his cast for the earth...
Nobody fell.

He is one of the sons of God.

(1) (Reply)

The Connection Between Thanksgiving And Faith / Meet A Muslim Man In My Compound Who Shared Fowls For Christmas / 10 Shocking Bible Verses About ‘yahoo Yahoo’, Fraud, Ponzi Scheme And All Dishon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.