Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 (26756 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by bmdmix11: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
Awesome! the Nigerian education system is a scam, anyways. Lets wait and hear what IPOB terrorists and some Afonja Christians have to say, about well being and education of children in Kano. Fcking lowlife hypocrites
whats ur problem
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Grace001: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
School of cow logy

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Wisdomuchendu: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Nothing wey person no go hear for this country

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Drrr: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Wonder shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Northern Nigeria is known for backwardness so it doesn't surprise me in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by od501: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/confusion-as-kano-promotes-primary-six-pupils-to-class-7/

I can see how our darling president got his primary education.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by vRendoh(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2021
...they truly have the numbers....!
Tuffia!!!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Teejay13(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
New idea again, I just hope other state government will not emulate this. Cos to me it makes no sense.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Lamasta(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Can only happen in Kano where a Mallam is in charge

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Thesaint141(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2021
K
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by chiedonedoor(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Very unfortunate, misplaced priority.
Christ is calling all to repentance.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by fidel2(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Dis is naija anything can happen....... Moreover dia governor na confirm herdsman na........... HISBAH will definitely be primary 8.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Thesaint141(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
Awesome! the Nigerian education system is a scam, anyways. Lets wait and hear what IPOB terrorists and some Afonja Christians have to say, about well being and education of children in Kano. Fcking lowlife hypocrites

Ur Mumu Never do, abi ur own na follow Come.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Iamagoodgirll: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Class 7
Where they only gist with their friends and pay grin grin
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by yemmight(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Aboki will always be Aboki.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Chidywhite: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
There's no funny news you can't hear or read from Northern Nigeria.
That's the only aspect I thank Lord Luggard instead of reading it as foreign news.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Joromi1: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Abokis don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by opobo007: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2021
What was there excuse for not organizing the common entrance or first school exam. This is unpardonable most especially because the governor is a PhD holder. Education should be among the top priority of his government
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by DeBoyNewton: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Kano state be doing the most.
They live as if there isn't a law governing the affairs of the state.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by ComeToJesus: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/confusion-as-kano-promotes-primary-six-pupils-to-class-7/

As I saw the caption, I suddenly burst into laughter and my two year old couldn't help but also burst into laughter even without knowing what the issue is.

I read in another thread that every absurdity that is unthinkable and non existent in other places must be found in Nigeria.

Nonsense leaders have reduced Nigeria to a laughing stock. It shall not be well for the troublers of Nigeria.

A land so blessed but its citizens are barely eking out a living. A giant in every sense but reduced to a giant tottering with the limbs of a mosquito.

A fantastically blessed people but led by a sleepwalking, self unaware and retrogressive element.

Never again!!!!
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Tissaia:
You have no sense

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by jditimiya(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
God help our young students, education is finished in this country and we are going back to the days of ice age. 10years from now we going to start seeing the effect of poor education in the country.
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by harlesh(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg take your children to private school �
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by treatise: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
One of the best ways to counter Southern governors over the VAT brouhaha. Usual Northern approach to challenges : prof Jibril once advised Abacha government to stop education in the south for a couple of years in order to bridge the gap. He also advised merging all universities to form six regional universities. How did we get here?
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by femi4: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2021
temitope27:
Which one be class 7 again, na 20th century we dey?
adult primary
Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by Noblewealth(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Confused and backward sect of people..

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Elders and Senior Men Class be that now.

Gandollar State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering / Distinguish These Programmes; PGDE & PDE / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.