Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested (35596 Views)

Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet / Sudan Military Has Seized Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by ofiko123(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2021
raindroup:
African man with power grabbing

I am telling you, nothing seems to or will ever change..
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by tonididdy(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Na coup dey reign for Africa now.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Befii: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2021
The time is now. More coups loading.. This one missed the goal post. Buhari brace up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by TUANKU(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
I miss the days of "Fellow Nigerians" announcement coming from Radio house...all these arguments about herdsmen killings, grazing route, RUGA, livestock transformation, grazing reserve, jihadists ambitions for don end since.
Democracy is not for everyone, people in UAE (Dubai), Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc have a better life than people in most so called democracies especially in Africa. Imagine some bigoted farm tools under the banner of northern elders threatening the rest of the country because they allegedly have numbers to influence an election even if it means electing another deadwood after Buhari disaster.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Totilopussylick(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Our own military men are busy dying for Boko Haram wey no-go finish.

Their mate are busy trying to snach power from their incompetent leader.

When will our own soldiers attempt this type of coup here
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Babaken(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Teewhy2:
why is Africa having issue of leadership.
because of greed
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Terrier99: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You do realize we’re the giant of Africa and should be providing intel for other smaller African countries before something like this happens.
And also help take back countries that have fallen to coup plotter with our military might.

Intel? I laugh. You don't understand how low Nigeria has fallen.
Military officers were kidnapped right in the Premier Defence training institution in Nigeria and we had no answer to that.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Munzy14(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2021
MarveworldG:
Coup becoming the order of the day
African leaders are Animals...cheesy

They pride in corruption...Nigeria's own is brewing...With North not willing to relinquish power to south come 2023....grin

Game of numbers VS Intellects.

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by MeeLan: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Military intervention is CONTAGIOUS.
That's its natural order.
May it spread here.
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by MeeLan: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I'm 100% sure that some soldiers will be thinking of overthrowing buhari through coup but they don't have ball to do it like their counterparts in other countries we don't have men in our military here in Nigeria we only have boys
everything in naija is politicised. That's why we can't freeking have a revolution. People in any high office are benefiting from one political slowpoke.
Even our military dey benefit, dey all lick asx
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by TUANKU(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Coup won't happen in Nigeria. It is revolution that'll take place, and i know that pile of bones is stubborn, it might lead to military invasion if he doesn't manage it.
You speak with authority like you know tomorrow. As recent as 2008 if you were told Nigeria will become one of the most terrorized nations on earth would you agree?
Growing up as a kid i still remember how a family member was picked-up by military MPs one early morning in saki barracks (Oyo state) for participating in the 1990 Major Orkar coup.
When you least expect it, Buhari hardly leaves the villa e get why and the increased activity of soldiers from the brigade of guards around the 3 arms zone too get why, dem no dey write coup plotter for head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Ikpunekenwa(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Islam and peace are like palm oil and clean distilled cold water.
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by snoopz: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Those soldiers don enter 1 chance
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by DonroxyII: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Teewhy2:
Too many foolish, self adulation and self Righteous leaders ..... !!... The real leaders are minimal and they have remove themselves from the murky water of African Politics and Governance. It's not a fair field!

Only the rogues are many and they are battling it out on another !!
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by puremaker7(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Faller:
Before we planned this coup.
..I told them it was going to fail..that we should wait small before attempting the coup....Them no gree listen to me ..

Thank God say I japa if not Dem for arrest me sef
if sundanese Daura state security catch you now, you go dey cry mama! mama!!
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by thatsleepboy1: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2021
TUANKU:

You speak with authority like you know tomorrow. As recent as 2008 if you were told Nigeria will become one of the most terrorized nations on earth would you agree?
Growing up as a kid i still remember how a family member was picked-up by military MPs one early morning in saki barracks (Oyo state) for participating in the 1990 Major Orkar coup.
When you least expect it, Buhari hardly leaves the villa e get why and the increased activity of soldiers from the brigade of guards around the 3 arms zone too get why, dem no dey write coup plotter for head

Pls sir, I don't speak with authority. All authority belongs to Almighty God. Many things are yet to happen this year and they're likely to happen before the year runs out. Many things will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Capeverde: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
Follow my low cost building project and let's share ideas together
https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house/9#105806000
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Lightorder: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
SULTAN22:
It seems Africa no longer wants democracy.
Rip to those coup soldiers in advance
you said, “ no longer “ ? I don’t think Africa ever had democracy

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by SmartMen: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Teewhy2:
HISTORY... we have never been sane!
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by bmdmix11: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2021
that's y buharis top officials are abokis.
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by FreedomArmy: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Teewhy2:
because they greedy monsters and again African state did not evolve by themselves but evolved as product of social experiment by the white people.
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Lightorder: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
What do you expect, when those who cannot pronounce the name of the country properly are leading us - Africa
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by AfonjaConehead: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Africans!!!!

In Nigeria,only the northerners have been planning and executing coups.... And they are also power hungry,not as though they got what it take to deliver quality leadership.

Oduduwa rep
Niger Delta rep
East rep NOW
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by owobokiri(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Regimes use foilled coup attempts as excuses to weed out suspected and real enemies in the military..
Erdogan and his coup in the Turkish Army comes to mind..
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by SONYCITY: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2021
if dt hapen to nigerian i wi like it bt our on w nt fail

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by od501: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Omo make white come back abeg....
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Joeyfizzo: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2021
RIP to them in advance....
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by orlaglobal234: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Our greedy and corrupt Africa leaders, politicians are the causes that make Africa army plot the coup against democratic government.
Believe me honestly if muhammadu Buhari is not from north Nigeria army could have plot the coup against him and hijack the government, ever since when he was in London hospital . but tribalism and religioulism make northern army remain loyal to Buhari as if they don't know how to plot the coup.
Because without northern army lead the coup they never born any southern army well to try nonsense, that's what keep Buhari in power up till date if not Buhari could have become ex-president
Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by baresi(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2021
I sincerely dont think you were an adult during the military regimes in the 1980's and 90's. In as much as some of us are strongly against M.Buhari' s failed government. Nigerians will have a chance and opportunity to boot his party out In the next election.
The junta dont give such opportunities. All dissenters are crushed with immense brutality.
No more military take over of our government. NEVER AGAIN

Ruggedniggaone:
I'm 100% sure that some soldiers will be thinking of overthrowing buhari through coup but they don't have ball to do it like their counterparts in other countries we don't have men in our military here in Nigeria we only have boys

2 Likes

Re: Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested by Ihatemumu: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You do realize we’re the giant of Africa and should be providing intel for other smaller African countries before something like this happens.
And also help take back countries that have fallen to coup plotter with our military might.

Giant when it comes to Crime, Population, Terrorism, Music, Religious and prayer houses
Dwarf when it comes to building Schools, Roads, Hospital

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igor Sosin Found Dead In Zanzibar While On Holiday / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed / U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.