Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Measure For Your Bra Size - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Measure For Your Bra Size (2045 Views)

How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size by IDLeemah(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Having a good to great fitting bra is an essential element for your clothes to fit right, feel comfortable and look better.

The following are the steps in measuring and calculating your bra size:

- Band Size: This refers to the number on your bra size. To get this measurement, take a tape rule and measure the base of your breasts or your round underbust( some people refer to this as the under bust circumference)
NOTE: if your answer gives you an ODD number, round it up to the nearest EVEN number
For example: My band size measures 33inches I'd record it as 34 inches

- Bust Size: This refers to the fullest part of your breasts(bangers). Using a tape measure, take the measurement around your banger and write it down.
For example: my bust size measures 40 inches

- The next step is to deduct the band size from the bust size.
I.e 40 minus 32 give me 6inches.
This number gives me my cup size. I check for this difference (6inches) under the bra size table, which is an E(UK size).
So my bra size is a 34(band size) plus alphabeth(E) - 34E.

That will be all for today folks. I hope this post was helpful. Let me know your thoughts. Please, like, comment and share.
Thank you

8 Likes

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by Abiodunwitty(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by TimelyApparel: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok Mine is D

So that makes my bra size 34D right?

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by VeeBeeCouture(f): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by Morisakin(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
IDLeemah:

Thank you
Having a good to great fitting bra is an essential element for your clothes to fit right, feel comfortable and look better.

The following are the steps in measuring and calculating your bra size:

- Band Size: This refers to the number on your bra size. To get this measurement, take a tape rule and measure the base of your breasts or your round underbust( some people refer to this as the under bust circumference)
NOTE: if your answer gives you an ODD number, round it up to the nearest EVEN number
For example: My band size measures inches I'd record it as 34 inches

- Bust Size: This refers to the fullest part of your breasts(bangers). Using a tape measure, take the measurement around your banger and write it down.
For example: my bust size measures 40 inches

- The next step is to deduct the band size from the bust size.
I.e 40 minus 32 give me 6inches.
This number gives me my cup size. I check for this difference (6inches) under the bra size table, which is an E(UK size).
So my bra size is a 34(band size) plus alphabeth(E) - 34E.

That will be all for today folks. I hope this post was helpful. Let me know your thoughts. Please, like, comment and share.
Thank you
Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by Morisakin(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amazing!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by WeAssistVirtual(f): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amazing.
Its important to know ones size.

2 Likes

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by TILORMADE(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wow!
Great!!
Thanks for the helpful post!��

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by IDLeemah(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yes. That's why you have the letter D on your bra size. Glad you learnt a thing or 2
Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by BolennyClothing(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Useful tips. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by BiddiesApparels: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you��� smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by Zatildafashion(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by FemmoraFabrics: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wow! This is very helpful.

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by lifeoflykaedem: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is a saver....thank you for sharing �

1 Like

Re: How To Measure For Your Bra Size by IDLeemah(f): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Yes...you are right

TimelyApparel:
Ok Mine is D

So that makes my bra size 34D right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Music Awards 2009:Who Wore What.... / Calabar Festival Inspired Polo Shirts By Mmabon" / Learn How To Sew. Easy To Follow FREE Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.