Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) (1659 Views)

What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
It was an awesome experience for me to visit the Brazilian seat of power and here is more about the Brazilian presidential Palace

The Palácio do Planalto in Brasília is the official workplace of the president of Brazil. The building was designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer in 1958 and inaugurated on April 21, 1960. It has been the workplace of every Brazilian president since Juscelino Kubitschek. It is located at the Praça dos Três Poderes (Three Powers Plaza), to the east of the National Congress of Brazil and across from the Supreme Federal Court.

It is one of the official palaces of the Presidency, along with the Palácio da Alvorada, the official residence. Besides the President, other high ranking government officials also work from the Planalto, including the Vice President and the Chief of Staff; the other government ministry buildings are located on the Ministries Esplanade. As the seat of government, the term Planalto is often used as a metonym for the executive branch of the federal government.

The building, constructed in the modernist style, is part of the Brasília World Heritage Site, designated by UNESCO in 1987

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvw-jZpatGc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/my-visit-to-brazilian-presidential.html?m=1

Re: My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2021
This is the office of the president of Brazil

Re: My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021

Re: My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by Gentlerespect76: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Wow
Re: My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Wow

No check points or military men blocking off the area, people are free take pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos) by DaniDani(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Behind that cheap looking structure is way more secure than the assorock where Fulani criminals invades from time to time and the presidiot is not always aware.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Becoming Devil's Hands Against Tanzania Tourism Industry. / Something You Wouldn´t Expect To Find In Kabul: Look! / First Day Xperience In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.