Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit (1128 Views)

Ankara Shirt Dress Styles For Plus Size Ladies In 2022 / See What Is Written On A Shirt Worn By A Boy That Has Gone Viral(pic) / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by Jewelbyleorafs(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Presenting the Lilly Shirt Dress

As you know, you can't have too many dresses in your closets, especially when you can think of various perfect style combos from office to casual wear.

This time I want to show you how to wear shirt dresses to any event.

What do I like about this style?

It’s an elongated version of a button-down that looks like a shirt but is worn like a dress.

The animal skin prints added vibrant colour to your skin tone.

The next question would be how to wear the Lilly dress with or without a waist belt?

There are days when you feel like dressing with ease around your waistline.

When you feel like looking classy and chick, you can set the tone of the Lilly dress with a 3inches nude or white waist belt, a hat and comfortable block heels.

It can be either pointy heels that will make you look modern, or you can go for a thick, wide heald to look more vintage-inspired.
#creative #shirtdresses #onlinecourses
#businessinlagos
#abuja #onlinefashion #bellanaija #naijabrandchick #passionforfashion #readytowear #awards #bbnaija #africanfashion #africa #redcarpet #perfectfinishing #collections #startup #fashionschoolinlagos #jblfashionacademy #igtv #fashionstyle #asoebi #travel #patterns

9 Likes

Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by TimelyApparel: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
I love them free smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by VeeBeeCouture(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's beautiful �
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by Morisakin(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beautiful
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by IDLeemah(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
[I love how versatile this dress can be. Thanks for sharing quote author=Morisakin post=106032560]Beautiful[/quote]
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by BolennyClothing(f): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
I love it. Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by BiddiesApparels: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
I love the lily dress with the belt
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by Olamistitches(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is beautiful. Well done ma
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by Zatildafashion(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
It beautiful with the belt
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by FemmoraFabrics: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is helpful. Thank you, ma'am.
Re: How To Wear A Shirt Dress Outfit by MikeMicheal(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hahahaha! Op with replica accounts complimenting herself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? / Bum-bum. Äπϑ Hip Enhancer!!! / PHOTOS: ABA Comes Alive With ASPOLY Fashion Concert 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.