Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? (1128 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? by thegame(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2007
I wonder how much people spend on accessories and clothes. ME for one, I'm from the middle class and i bought (personally) my first 7000 naira shoe in SSS 1. My mum was really mad at me for wasting much money all by myself and now, I will pay as much as i can on a wrist watch. I just bought a stolen swatch for 5 grand.Guess you know how much the real one would cost? This is not my first time.I have bought some in the past also.

Am I normal,or maybe I just love the expensive stuff?
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? by folanusi(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2007
[s]£1,600 for a Sony Vaio  (work related equipment)  cool[/s]

£490 for Tissot Gents Wristwatch  cool
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? by iice(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2007
Shoes yeah i can dish out money but thats about it. . .most of my jewelry comes from mi mama (benefits of being an only girl) grin
Re: How Much Can You Spend On Accessories And Clothes? by tpia: 3:16am On Aug 29, 2007
I normally try to stay within a reasonable range, but recently decided to treat myself to a photoshoot, of all things. I still cant believe the bill. The girl was trying to talk me into some kind of $2000 package and I had to stay there and haggle and beat down that price like a market woman, till I finally found something in my price range (still rather high, I thought).

The photos were good though, and I really enjoyed myself, but I dont normally blow that kind of money on professional pictures.

Models dont have it easy at all, I think- professional pictures are quite expensive

I'm thinking of treating myself again maybe on a special occasion. I might start saving up for it.  It was fun.

(1) (Reply)

Supermodel Creates Workout Video / Wanna Be A Top Model/designer? / Would Your Carry Your Bag 'the Baguette' Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.