Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Can I Get Admission In Crimea Federal University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Admission In Crimea Federal University? (687 Views)

Crimea Federal University / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Admission In Crimea Federal University? by mbbsadmissio123: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
To get admission in Crimea Federal University, one needs to have the appropriate documents ready. The most important is the fully filled application form and copies of an international passport (with a 2-year minimum validity) and a Higher Secondary Certificate consisting of subject details. It’s this that’ll ensure an Invitation Letter from the university.

It’s these documents as well as an AIDS/HIV Test, Covid-19 Test, 2 Passport size photos as well as the Official Invitation letter issued by the Russian Federal Migration Services, that too through the Crimea Federal University.

It’s important that all the above documents are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

After filling the application and getting the Invitation Letter, the Visa formalities begin. After the latter, the individual needs to contact and confirm with the Russian Embassy of their home country. Finally, the students need to submit the complete documents and 1st-year charges as mentioned in the Admission Letter by the University.
Re: How Can I Get Admission In Crimea Federal University? by fitlaw(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy

You can get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy both Undergraduate degree and Post Graduate from any University in Nigeria.

For more information contact the following number: 08030493878, 08098493878. Or you can chat us on WhatsApp: 08030493878.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Dismisses FG’s N52.5bn, Says Strike Likely Soon / I Swear All Girls Will Act The Same / Universities Without Application Fees & Low Tuition Fee Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.