Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 (35345 Views)

Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 / Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
rman:

I am not talking about molestation of little girls but trying to punch hole into the claim of being gay as being natural.

And please next time, if you cannot respond without subtle insults, you are free to ignore the post.

By your logic, being straight isn't natural either, because straight men deliberately target little girls too.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by rman: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
1Sharon:

By your logic, being straight isn't natural either, because straight men deliberately target little girls too.

Being straight and gay should never be up for debate. They are not the same because there is a reason for differentiation of the male and female anatomy.

Since we are the woke generation where everything can be questioned, then I agree with you.

If a male child molestation by a male and female child molestation by a male are exactly the same , then no issue.

I think the people in USA are right to say no one should impose a sex on a baby anymore until they are old enough to decide.

How am I sure I am male sef ?

I am agreeing with you .. you are right , I am wrong . Bye

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by JovialJune(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Going by the preceding arguments, I'd like to opine...

Heterosexuals who rape/molest children are inherently more evil than homosexuals who do it (as per opportunity and availability of partners)

But that's just my opinion.

Pls explain the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Welcome their son in 2012 , did they adopt the son or not? Why are they practicing gay in the first place when they know they will want kids, awon oloriburuku somebody cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
JovialJune:

Pls explain the bolded.

Since women dey plenty to knack, men who rape/molest children doesn't have a reason. But for homosexuals, there are few males that would agree to knack, so molesting a small boy may be an option they would consider.

Please, don't misunderstand me though. I'm strongly against paedophiles/paedophilia but my initial comment was in response to someone who tried to paint gays bad by using paedophilia as cheap score point.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Sixfeetbelle: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Paedophilia is more or less a disturbing mental situation which prompt the accuser to do those things...

Same way gays were previously termed mentally unstable which was the right case to start with...

No one was born gay, paedophile,robbers, rapist, murderer...

The environment around them shaped them to be who they are

How many gays do you truly think were raped/abused as a child? And do you truly think boys raped by men end up turning out as gays?

As you mentioned environment, I find myself agreeing with you. Environmental factors (home front, parental relationships, nature) responsible for most gays, not rape or molestation. I find it quite ridiculous when people bring up that excuse to "define" gays.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by JovialJune(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Since women dey plenty to knack, men who rape/molest children doesn't have a reason. But for homosexuals, there are few males that would agree to knack, so molesting a small boy may be an option they would consider.

Please, don't misunderstand me though. I'm strongly against paedophiles/paedophilia but my initial comment was in response to someone who tried to paint gays bad by using paedophilia as cheap score point.

After responding to the person you quoted, you also said "my opinion", meaning it wasn't really a response, it was a statement

And at the bolded, if there are few guys to knack, don't you think going the pedophilic way will be rampant to them? Do you think they will actually keep asking small boys if they are gay before they abuse them? Do you think they are all about feelings and wouldn't consider small boys?

Your previous comment sounded like you were giving excuses for them, a pedophile is a pedophile whether gay or not, no one is more evil than the other.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Sixfeetbelle: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
JovialJune:

After responding to the person you quoted, you also said "my opinion", meaning it wasn't really a response, it was a statement

And at the bolded, if there are few guys to knack, don't you think going the pedophilic way will be rampant to them? Do you think they will actually keep asking small boys if they are gay before they abuse them? Do you think they are all about feelings and wouldn't consider small boys?

Your previous comment sound like you were giving excuses for them, a pedophile is a pedophile whether gay or not, no one is more evil than the other.

Okay. Good to know.

Quick analogy: Chocolate is expensive. Few can comfortably afford it. If you had the means to buy more chocolates than you'll ever need it, would you ever find a need to steal it?

I like how you jumped over my second paragraph sha. wink
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by BRATISLAVA: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Homosexual disease don kpai this one. The guy even looks like someone the gods have been calling home since.

He was an old man. And if he were to have been ill, even heterosexuals get ill. So what is your point?

Allow them to find love in whatever way they can. Some of you condemning them can't have a relationship as stable as theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:

True, but some people just know the designer without giving much thought to the owner or his personal life.

It's a rule of thumb that creatives have a greater tendency to be homosexual. Musicians, actors, actresses, etc. Even the little known ones. Right from back in the days.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Evergreen4:
70 years old man. No be juju be that.

How will their child address them "mum and Dad " abi na "Dad and Dad"

Papa and Dad. Or maybe Dad and Daddy.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by arthurwillia(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol and they needed a woman to help them procreate
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by maldino: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
allthingsgood:

That doesn't make any sense. If procreation is the reason behinde sexual orientation then those who can't conceive are in the same boat as gay people

You dont want it to make sense to U..
and how are they in the same boat?
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by maldino: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Let me borrow your exact words tongue

For homosexual couples, the need was because they could not conceive/the male could be at risk if he goes ahead with the pregnancy which is medically and naturally clear...

Homophobes are hypocrites, especially heterosexuals that commit adultery with reckless abandon.

Medically and naturally speaking what are/were their reasons for not conceiving?

You are funny...only the heterosexuals commit adultery?
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by ikechukwu21(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He was an old man. And if he were to have been ill, even heterosexuals get ill. So what is your point?

Allow them to find love in whatever way they can. Some of you condemning them can't have a relationship as stable as theirs.

Oga park well. Why didn't your father get married to a man so he can make love to him and birth you? When your son comes of age kindly ask of to introduce his husband to be to you and when your daughters come of age kindly ask them to bring their wives for introduction and marriage. Na every nonsense una dey support because say white man dey do am. Slave mentality.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by izubext007: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Chai penni's done kill this one.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
maldino:

Medically and naturally speaking what are/were their reasons for not conceiving?

You are funny...only the heterosexuals commit adultery?

Medically, implantation of embryo is risky. Naturally, the uterus is blocked/absent.

Adultery is rampant with heterosexuals.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Coolgent(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Shit eater don go
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by passionberry(f): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
RIP

that's a long time together many heterosexual don't even get to stay together that long before breakup

I can still stand the sight of 2 ladies (lesbian) but you see that thing call 2 men (gay) it simply makes me puke

but whatsoever rocks their boat
s

Me were dey use Tomford then ,,no know say na homo perfume I dey rock. God hlp us
But You are right ..so true ..many heterosexual 2wks or 1months, they will break up .. relationship needs understanding, trust, sacrifices most especially pure & natural love. No be all these fake love..
But God no go shame his children ,God has someone for everyone ,so it depends on how we treat the person but mine wil last oh in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by advanceDNA: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sterope:
I understood you perfectly and you are still wrong.

U are the one thats wrong....i never spoke for anyone....i gave my opinion in response to someone who said gay people are used to molesting minor boys....
a pedophile can be homosexual and heterosexual...what's the lie there...from record, both molest children...and i even stressed that heterosexuals do it more so whats ur point

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by WoundedLamb: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

You are wrong too...no one was born gay... check well,they ve been possibly abused growing up and the hate for the other sex made them become gays...

Take a cue from the serial killing joker in USA

You're not gay, sir. You're not really in a position to tell others how they were born. How many gay people do you have as close friends? How many of them do you have heart to heart open minded conversations with? I guess none. But somehow you believe you know them more than they know themselves? I suggest you just stay straight and let a gay people be gay. Don't go telling them about being gay. If you really think every male child born into this world must be attracted to women, then I think you have a little idea how nature works.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by WoundedLamb: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Going by the preceding arguments, I'd like to opine...

Heterosexuals who rape/molest children are inherently more evil than homosexuals who do it (as per opportunity and availability of partners)

But that's just my opinion.

I get your point. I just feel weighing/comparing these things somehow undermines the gravity.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by davidque: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Most of the fashion world Is controlled by homosexuals
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Sixfeetbelle: 12:18am On Sep 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I get your point. I just feel weighing/comparing these things somehow undermines the gravity.

Yeah, you're right. It really does.
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Liege: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2021
I nearly fall down the way I rush back to the Headlines grin grin
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by SefunmiHookups: 3:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Na dem...
This is what most of them do in that Fashion industry. Hollywood glitz and glamour, they want to go far in the chosen career and need to kiss the bell of some elite homosexuals who have the connections needed and the funding, more importantly.
Tom Ford doesn't fit into that profile above ,but this happens (or has) for alot more of other designers. Heck, who knows if that not how he started out too , back in his early years.

I mean, like, why are 90 percent of the talented , famously leading brands owned, or managed by gay men and women ? Nawa oh. Is it a prerequisite? By who? What entities? The globalist elite ? I'm sure not going to bow down to that narrative. DG brothers, Balmain's Oliver Rustein, late Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, Adidas's Jeremy Scot. The list goes on and on.

God help me. I'm determined and destined for that global spot. They should not bring that foolishness to my side.
See face and hair like mad scientist with vampire tendencies. Wicked people. Na their type they meet for Bohemian Groove dey dance naked , while chanting some incantation to moloch the owl diety. We sabi Dem. undecided
tueh *spits *
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You're not gay, sir. You're not really in a position to tell others how they were born. How many gay people do you have as close friends? How many of them do you have heart to heart open minded conversations with? I guess none. But somehow you believe you know them more than they know themselves? I suggest you just stay straight and let a gay people be gay. Don't go telling them about being gay. If you really think every male child born into this world must be attracted to women, then I think you have a little idea how nature works.
Nobody was born gay or straight

The attraction happens by chance
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Flamemignon1(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Most people don't under the whole concept of "born this way". Yes you are right, obviously, no one is born gay or straight but the growth and development of oneself is what represents the trope, as you grow, you give birth to yourself, environment and other factors may come in play but "born this way" literally means experiencing your journey to adulthood
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Most people don't under the whole concept of "born this way". Yes you are right, obviously, no one is born gay or straight but the growth and development of oneself is what represents the trope, as you grow, you give birth to yourself, environment and other factors may come in play but "born this way" literally means experiencing your journey to adulthood

Born this way sexually is not a journey

Born this way sexually is a reasoning

But it's not correct
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Flamemignon1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Born this way sexually is not a journey

Born this way sexually is a reasoning

But it's not correct

Wait what?
Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by WoundedLamb: 1:48am On Sep 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

An interesting take. So it just by chance that more than 90% of the world population is straight?

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer, Tom Ford Loses His Husband, Richard Buckley To Death At 72 by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

An interesting take. So it just by chance that more than 90% of the world population is straight?

Ok.

These things just happen

Please

It's not like I don't work

But private schools just resumed

I didn't make anything meaningful during the holidays

No private lessons yet

That's till next month

I teach Maths,English,Physics and Further Maths

Can you help me with any amount of money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry / Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.