Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling (1409 Views)

Covid 19 Vaccine Card Needed Urgently Today, Whatsapp 08020967799, Lagos Only Pl / [must Watch VIDEO] There Is No Vaccine For Coronavirus_australian Woman Says / Corona Virus Has No Vaccine, How Come Infected People Are Turning Negative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's really getting stricter all over the globe. Right now in Pakistan, without the vaccine card you will not be allowed to buy petrol from petrol stations. Guys how do you all see this. Below is a YouTube video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl07xN_QeC4
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Snitch24(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol where is that rithousness guy
Lmao
Mark of the beast ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Snitch24:
Lol where is that rithousness guy
Lmao
Mark of the beast ? grin grin grin

But like seriously I am beginning to get scared. What has vaccination records got to do with purchase of petrol. Truth is that it will still reach Naija , because this is a directive from the covert powers that run the world now.

2 Likes

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Kayberg: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's going global already. Revelation 13 and 14 to the fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kayberg:
It's going global already.
Revelation 13 and 14 to the fulfillment.

I have no doubts. Recently I saw a video of Australian police arresting people and forcefully vaccinating them. I was like what is this!!
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Kayberg: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Joecrane:

I have no doubts. Recently I saw a video of Australian police arresting people and forcefully vaccinating them. I was like what is this!!

That is where the Great Tribulation will roll in before the return of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kayberg:

That is where the Great Tribulation will roll in before the return of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Exactly. From January 2022 I no go keep money for bank again , before them go deprive me of my money.

1 Like

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Kayberg: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Joecrane:

Exactly. From January 2022 I no go keep money for bank again , before them go deprive me of my money.

Better.

2 Likes

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by emetisuccess(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is it ooooo, e don start ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Snitch24(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Joecrane:

But like seriously I am beginning to get scared. What has vaccination records got to do with purchase of petrol. Truth is that it will still reach Naija , because this is a directive from the covert powers that run the world now.
Make Dem link am to bvn
I will nt still do

1 Like

Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
emetisuccess:
This is it ooooo, e don start ooooooooo

I de tell you ooo. Funny enough many people don't know that various governments of the world now take orders from the underground NWO.
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Snitch24:

Make Dem link am to bvn
I will nt still do

I hope you will be courageous enough to hold this position when push turns to shove?
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Snitch24(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Joecrane:

I hope you will be courageous enough to hold this position when push turns to shove?

There are more deadly hoax to come
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by malcom1X: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

And they will say some people are conspiracy theorist.

Vaccines and petrol in one sentence. Na wa
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Snitch24:

There are more deadly hoax to come

Certainly. This is just the tips of the iceberg.
Re: No Vaccine Card? No Buying Or Selling by Joecrane(f): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2021
malcom1X:
grin grin grin grin

And they will say some people are conspiracy theorist.

Vaccines and petrol in one sentence. Na wa

My brother experience has taught me to know that 99% of what people call conspiracy theories end up becoming truths or facts.

(1) (Reply)

Detoxification / Loss Weight Healthily In Short Time (ACV) / Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother In Jos Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.