Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board (24588 Views)

Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team / President Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justice, Rejects One Bill / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by milann: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed new members to the board of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Buhari, in a letter to the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, named Mr George Abang as secretary of the board while Kola Adeshina, Mohammed Yahaya and Lukman Mohammed, were appointed as board members.

The appointments are subject to the approval of the Senate.

The president’s letter seeking confirmation of the nominees was read on the floor of the Senate by Lawan, at the commencement of plenary on Tuesday.

Buhari said the nominations were in accordance with the Act establishing the EFCC.

He advised the Senate to confirm them in the “usual expeditious manner”.

This is coming less than three days after Buhari appointed board members for NNPC Limited.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/21/buhari-appoints-new-members-to-efcc-board/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by expertman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok ooo congratulations to Mr George Abang.

Hope you guys will have the gut to take a swipe on our politician's Sha?

Any way FFK don escape this shot Sha.
Wise man him be

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by akinbode1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
How would this reduce the price of cooking gas shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okezuo Northern Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by kenzysmith: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you think you have worries just remember Nigeria is in Debt of a whooping 38. 6 trillion naira and buhari who borrowed the money is smiling up and down

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by betcliq: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yahoo Hustle is unstoppable as far as Internet still dey . Boy's go dey Bomb na . Steady cash out

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by superCleanworks(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
ok. the list please. we wana check something.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by slawormiir: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Shaperly rubber stamp senate go approve am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by hybridblood07(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
The man must sha add my fellow northerners
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by candidbabe(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fulanis as usual
We the IGBOS are not impressed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by kenzysmith: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
expertman:
Ok ooo congratulations to Mr George Abang.

Hope you guys will have the gut to take a swipe on our politician's Sha?
keep deceiving una selves EFFC is made to hunt PDP members the only way to escape is to move to APC that is what Johnathan is about to do for his sake of wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by seunaj: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
I expected a northerner as usual but it seems as tho Buhari has succeeded in creating a strong niche for the Fulanis. It's now time to appease the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by RapistOnBail: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021

If you were in Bubu’s position, you would also appoint people you know and trust.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Gadfo: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by ofiko123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kudos to the president..
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Mangekyo: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by ofiko123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
akinbode1:

I wonder o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by kamaldin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by omowolewa: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by chatinent: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yawns.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by lonelydora: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
As if anything will come out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by alnino94(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
k
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Sirpaul(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Keep adding thrm

All of them will be flushed out by 2023....
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Realestatevixen: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmmm na wa my igbo brothers missing as usual

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by Windhheck(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Great
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by janedonez(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by DuduParaPara: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by adioolayi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
akinbode1:

I tell you...e don tie wrapper ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board by bolaayenimo: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
When will Magu be prosecuted?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP / FAAC Shares ₦780.926bn For March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.