Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Big Brother Set To Fake Evict Nini Tonight to Prank Other Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Set To Fake Evict Nini Tonight to Prank Other Housemates (578 Views)

Prank Gone Wrong: Man Receives Dirty Slap When Trying To Prank Tacha (video) / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Set To Fake Evict Nini Tonight to Prank Other Housemates by newsvib: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Big Brother has planned to fake evict Nini tonight to prank other housemates. He made this known today during Nini's dairy section. 

Big Brother told Nini to leave the house through the emergency exit when the other housemates are asleep. He told her to take some of her personal belongings because she would be staying out for 24 hours. 

Biggie also told Nini to carry out the act...... Continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/09/big-brother-set-to-fake-evict-nini.html

(1) (Reply)

Alexa Davalos Bio | Age, Height, Husband Josh Stewart, Net Worth / Toni Tones Is Named The Best Actress In Nigeria In 2021 - KOKO List / Tems Opens Up On Her Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.