Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,514 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Let Us Respect Our President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Respect Our President (1667 Views)

Zoning: Let Us Respect Agreement – Fashola / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Good day everybody.

I have noticed a very negative trend here on Nairaland which is the habit of people making derogatory remarks about out President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Some call him an idiot, some say he is stupid, some call him a fool, etc.

Regardless of your preconceptions about him this doesn't change the fact that he is our President. This is the highest office that can be occupied in this country, and as such deserves the highest respect.

Even if he does things that are not right or that you don't agree with it still isn't right to mock or insult him. He still is our President.

If we won't respect him as our President we should at least respect him for the fact that he is older than most of us (I'm sure the oldest Nairalander isn't up to his age).

Most Nairalanders won't even dare talk or refer to their parents or older siblings or bosses or uncles or aunties the way they refer to the President.

In Nigeria and Africa at large, respect for our elders is a value that has been passed down from generation to generation, and one way that we express that respect is by the way we refer to an elder. We refer to our elders as Sir/Ma, Uncle/Aunty, Brother/Sister, etc.

Please from now on let us accord the President the respect that is due to him as our leader and elder.

Thank you.

Good topic!

First of all it's cowardly & childish to hide under a faceless forum to insult anyone, talkless of a president.. Such persons can't even utter a word when u see them in person. They don't vote, don't do nothing.. only insult online.

We refer to these folks as cowards

I think I raised this same topic years back . Some folks said (and still say on this post) that its because former president GEJ was insulted that's why PMB is insulted now.. I laughed at their childish assertion.

The PMB & GEJ you "kill" yourself over daily see eachother every other day, they've put differences aside & moved on.. but ignorant, childish & uncultured folks just keep insulting themselves.

I'm baffled why citizens don't focus on their immediate government.. Governor, LG chair, Reps, Senators.. but only focus on the president. I thought we practice democracy - 3system of govt.

I'm not a fan of any politician that doesn't make me stoop low to insult anyone.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by KILLTHECOWS(f): 3:01am On Sep 22, 2021
When I have a president I will know..for now I doubt..
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by FreedomArmy: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2021
I have no respect for a jihadist who does not care about the life of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by orisa37: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr104 post=106039098]
Iyanla Iya
Fulani Herdsmen lo ma pa' ę gbeyin.
[/quote

OYAK.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Banmeallday: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Good day everybody.

I have noticed a very negative trend here on Nairaland which is the habit of people making derogatory remarks about out President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Some call him an idiot, some say he is stupid, some call him a fool, etc.

Regardless of your preconceptions about him this doesn't change the fact that he is our President. This is the highest office that can be occupied in this country, and as such deserves the highest respect.

Even if he does things that are not right or that you don't agree with it still isn't right to mock or insult him. He still is our President.

If we won't respect him as our President we should at least respect him for the fact that he is older than most of us (I'm sure the oldest Nairalander isn't up to his age).

Most Nairalanders won't even dare talk or refer to their parents or older siblings or bosses or uncles or aunties the way they refer to the President.

In Nigeria and Africa at large, respect for our elders is a value that has been passed down from generation to generation, and one way that we express that respect is by the way we refer to an elder. We refer to our elders as Sir/Ma, Uncle/Aunty, Brother/Sister, etc.

Please from now on let us accord the President the respect that is due to him as our leader and elder.

Thank you.

First of all he is not your president, but PROPERTY OF ENGLAND.

He uses imposters and when they are summoned, off to London they go.

No respect to you or the taxpayers, working class of the Nigger Area.

Bandits strike at will, even killing his army officers, and no word from BABA.

SO please OP, dont be stupid and respect your ancestors who were enslaved, colonized, and coined the World’s Niggers from an Area.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Banmeallday:

First of all he is not your president, but PROPERTY OF ENGLAND.

He uses imposters and when they are summoned, off to London they go.

No respect to you or the taxpayers, working class of the Nigger Area.

Bandits strike at will, even killing his army officers, and no word from BABA.

SO please OP, dont be stupid and respect your ancestors who were enslaved, colonized, and coined the World’s Niggers from an Area.

All these things still don't justify calling your leader names
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Banmeallday: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

All these things still don't justify calling your leader names

Who be your leader...?

Please go and sleep

FUC.K Buhari and his imposters
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
pineed:

Good topic!

First of all it's cowardly & childish to hide under a faceless forum to insult anyone, talkless of a president.. Such persons can't even utter a word when u see them in person. They don't vote, don't do nothing.. only insult online.

We refer to these folks as cowards

I think I raised this same topic years back . Some folks said (and still say on this post) that its because former president GEJ was insulted that's why PMB is insulted now.. I laughed at their childish assertion.

The PMB & GEJ you "kill" yourself over daily see eachother every other day, they've put differences aside & moved on.. but ignorant, childish & uncultured folks just keep insulting themselves.

I'm baffled why citizens don't focus on their immediate government.. Governor, LG chair, Reps, Senators.. but only focus on the president. I thought we practice democracy - 3system of govt.

I'm not a fan of any politician that doesn't make me stoop low to insult anyone.

Exactly
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
lifenija:
u self u are MAD

You are saying i am mad for choosing to respect my leader? And you are normal for choosing to disrespect him?

Wawu
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Banmeallday:

Who be your leader...?

Please go and sleep

FUC.K Buhari and his imposters

Oya clap for yourself you've accomplished something.
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Does the president respect the people when he calls some dot

Does the president respect the people when he sends his military to go flog the royal father's of some people with Cain

Does the president respect the people when he calls youths lazy

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't deem them necessary to inform about the happening in the country despite all the state of anarchy

Does the president respect the people when he pays ransom to bandits and reward the victims of Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he doesn't respect their territories and keep insisting on mapping it out to jihadists Terrorists

Does the president respect the people when he considers Niger republic citizens first class before nigerians

Does the president respect the people when he goes against federal character and appoints his fellow nepotistic jihadists

I see no valid reason for calling him names. He still is your leader.

If your boss at work does something you disagree with do you insult him to his face?
Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Truthissupreme: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I see no valid reason for calling him names. He still is your leader.

If your boss at work does something you disagree with do you insult him to his face?
The difference is my boss is my employer

Buhari is my employee as a public servant not my boss

1 Like

Re: Let Us Respect Our President by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
The difference is my boss is my employer

Buhari is my employee as a public servant not my boss

He's not just your employee. he's your leader also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Atiku's Choice Of Wike As Running Mate / Governor Obaseki Political Smartness And PDP Foolishness In Edo State. / If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.