Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? (1664 Views)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
For the north,its between tambuwal,aliero,suswan and Phillip aduda or Abba Moro...
For the south,it will be Francis fadahunsi,olujimi,seriake Dickson or bassey ewa,chimaroke nnamani ugwuanyi,Sam egwu etc...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Mukina2
Dominique
Seunmsg
Seunmsg
Bennycollins
Chrixxx
Seanfer
Noethnicity
Quotasystem
Blackpanda
Majole
Silver tongue
Asobo
Asanausana
Gavelslam
Adioolayi
Aiel123
Fergie001
Parachoko
Naijaroyalty
Esseite
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Sammy07: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Maybe Olujimi

She will be the first female Senate president.

But they wont allow her noni grin
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Sammy07:
Maybe Olujimi

She will be the first female Senate president.

But they wont allow her noni grin

Tambuwal is the favourite

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Didijiji: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by ajidikun: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2022
What if PDP wine the presidency and APC is the majority in the Senate,will your permutations stand ? undecided
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2022
ajidikun:
What if PDP wine the presidency and APC is the majority in the Senate,will your permutations stand ? undecided

Hmmm,I've not looked at that part oh.but its not possible sha except for labour
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Sammy07: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

And where will Speaker go?
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Troublemaker111: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
It will likely be Fadahunsi cos' is already been praised as the next senate president. But I think Olujumi deserve it better, that woman is superb
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Uche Ekwinife... But she can't make it to the red chambers...

I don't want to believe that PDP should win the majority, I prefer APC so that OUK will have it while LP wins the president..

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Ttalk: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
PDP can't win so no story
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Sammy07:

And where will Speaker go?

Se or sw.for sw,oluwole oke will be frontrunner.for se,lynda ikpeazu chinedum orji,pat asadu
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Ttalk:
PDP can't win so no story

Thats incase.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Uche Ekwinife... But she can't make it to the red chambers...

I don't want to believe that PDP should win the majority, I prefer APC so that OUK will have it while LP wins the president..

If obi wins,se can't have sp or speaker na.you are one of the few obidients that are realistic and objective.you love obi but recognize that his chances are low.you and penguin2

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
It will likely be Fadahunsi cos' is already been praised as the next senate president. But I think Olujumi deserve it better, that woman is superb

Tambuwal already made a deal with atiku to get SP.olujimi has more weight than fadahunsi
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by SadiqBabaSani: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
PDP Will never win the Presidency'

4 Likes

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Moferere: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Tambuwal and Atiku cannot come from NE

9 Likes

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Moferere:

Tambuwal and Atiku cannot come from NE

Tambuwal is nw
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

If obi wins,se can't have sp or speaker na.you are one of the few obidients that are realistic and objective.you love obi but recognize that his chances are low.you and penguin2

Lol

I’m a very realistic person but I don’t think Obi’s chances are low.

I’ve never said that.

As of today, Obi is the only one sure of victory in 3 different geopolitical zones of Southeast, Southsouth and North Central.

Tinubu is only sure of Southwest with Peter Obi closely following.

Atiku is only sure of Northeast (minus Borno and Yobe which will go for Tinubu. And Taraba is dicey because Obi might just cause an upset there).

The Northwest is dicey for Atiku too because Kwankwaso seems to be pulling some weight.

So, on what basis would I say Obi’s chances is low?

3 Likes

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Tambuwal already made a deal with atiku to get SP.olujimi has more weight than fadahunsi

President - North

Senate President - North

Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

President - North

Senate President - North

Seriously?

In obj time,it happened na.even under buhari.speaker will go south
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

I’ve never said that.

As of today, Obi is the only one sure of victory in 3 different geopolitical zones of Southeast, Southsouth and North Central.

Atiku is only sure of Northeast (minus Borno and Yobe which will go for Tinubu. And Taraba is dicey because Obi might just cause an upset there).

The Northwest is dicey for Atiku too because Kwankwaso seems to be pulling some weight.

Obi chances in ne/nw are low.no one is sure of nc.even ss is dicey

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Thats incase.
Be like it don dey clear for your eyes
Las Las you go dey alright grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by asanausana91: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
ajidikun:
our senators can be bought with just a small change.

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by babyfaceafrica: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

I’ve never said that.

Nobody is sure of SS and NC

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Obi chances in ne/nw are low.no one is sure of nc.even ss is dicey

The help you understand better…

Who will Abuja vote for?

Who will Plateau vote for?

Who will Benue vote for?

Who will Nasarawa vote for?

That’s 4 out of 7.

Let’s concede Niger to Atiku,

And let’s concede Kwara and Kogi to Tinubu,

That would amount to 4 for Obi

2 for Tinubu

And one for Atiku.

How is that not a win for Peter Obi in North Central?

About SS, the SE and SS regions have voted in same direction in all elections since 1952, tell me why you think that will change next year.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Nobody is sure of SS and NC

Lol

So Obi is not sure of winning Edo State?

So Obi is not sure of winning Rivers?

So Obi is not sure of winning Cross River?

So Obi is not sure of winning Akwa Ibom?

Even Delta?

This is not jokes section please

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Who will Abuja vote for?

Who will Benue vote for?

That’s 4 out of 7.

2 for Tinubu

And one for Atiku.

About SS, the SE and SS regions have voted in same direction in all elections since 1952, tell me why you think that will change next year.

You cannot concede niger to atiku.you can concede benue to obi but you cannot concede plateau,fct and nasarawa,nasarawa will likely go APC narrowly.obi is heavily felt in benue, plateau and fct.
..ss in 1979 and 1983 voted shagari,in 1993 voted abiola.awolowo won the Midwest in 1964 and bendel in the 2nd republic.in 2019,they gave buhari 32%.the ss usually votes for the strongest party in the region not sentiments.whoever wins it will do so narrowly.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by pinkgoodies(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

I’ve never said that.

There are 6+abuja NC states. Kogi and Kwara are in d bag for Tinubu. Den Niger state. So how is NC in d bag for PO. Please list d once he will win

Taraba is Atikus to take. My gateman and brothers are Christians from Taraba. Dey say atiku is having d big win dia
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

You cannot concede niger to atiku.you can concede benue to obi but you cannot concede plateau,fct and nasarawa,nasarawa will likely go APC narrowly.obi is heavily felt in benue, plateau and fct.
..ss in 1979 and 1983 voted shagari,in 1993 voted abiola.awolowo won the Midwest in 1964 and bendel in the 2nd republic.in 2019,they gave buhari 32%.the ss usually votes for the strongest party in the region not sentiments.whoever wins it will do so narrowly.

So you feel Southsouth people are brainless and only move with the big parties?

They have no mind of their own nor memories of the past?

In 2015, the Southeast stuck out their head for a Southsouth son, I feel it’s time for them to reciprocate.

And remember that the sentiment that “it is the turn of the south” is strong in the entire southern Nigeria.

The entire Southern Nigeria will vote for a Southern Presidential candidate. The question is who will which region vote for?

This is a reality you can’t dispute except you want to lie to yourself.

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
You have your answer here

Penguin2:

Who will Abuja vote for?

Who will Benue vote for?

That’s 4 out of 7.

2 for Tinubu

And one for Atiku.

pinkgoodies:

There are 6+abuja NC states. Kogi and Kwara are in d bag for Tinubu. Den Niger state. So how is NC in d bag for PO. Please list d once he will win

Taraba is Atikus to take. My gateman and brothers are Christians from Taraba. Dey say atiku is having d big win dia
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by pinkgoodies(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:
You have your answer here

I'm sure of Kogi n kwara for BAT, he is also winning nassarawa with a Slight lead, benue is dicey for all Three candidates.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
pinkgoodies:

I'm sure of Kogi n kwara for BAT, he is also winning nassarawa with a Slight lead, benue is dicey for all Three candidates.

Did I argue Kogi and Kwara with you?

And Benue is not any dicey.

After the slaughter of Benue people since Buhari came to power, do you truly think that Benue people will vote for APC or another Fulani man?

You no rate Benue people at all.

Meanwhile, Nasarawa people would rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Presidential Candidate To Sweep Northern Votes By More Than 50% / Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 / I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.