Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Make A Stipend As A Side Hustle# Photos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make A Stipend As A Side Hustle# Photos (823 Views)

All Side Hustle Update / MTL Stipend Review (legit) / Mtl Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Stipend As A Side Hustle# Photos by FashionCapital(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
during the pandemic most businesses were inactive, then I stumbled upon chipper cash app from a friend which pays 250 per referal then...I registered, refered a few people but could not continue when work resumed..
Just last week, a friend told me about the app and their referral bonus which was slashed from 1000 to 500 (something tht was 250 during lockdown). I instantly reinstalled the app and to utmost surprise I met the sum of 1500 from my referer which I was not even aware of since I dropped the link on nairaland then..I even claimed my online card, used it to fund my betting app and it worked perfectly fine...
If you need little cash to run things or broke ,this is an avenue to make something for your self....

Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, Rwanda ��, United States �� and United Kingdom ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/XLSUX

That's my chipper cash link and you can chat me on 09066040six five six for clarifications.

Below are proofs of payment

(1) (Reply)

CLIMATE CHANGE: How To Earn From The $100b Global Carbon Trading Industry / Are You A Reliable Stockbroker? Please Read: / We Need To Create Our Own Shoe,clothe And Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.