Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA (6414 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by laiperi: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Khiaa has a deeper problem than most of you can imagine. I am not sure she is even AA.

She must be one of those paid "fake Nigerians". She has an axe to grind.

This is why Africans in general have to be careful when you exchange words with disgruntled Black, even a fake Nigerian.

khiaa:

I love my brothers and sisters. I LMAO grin at a Nigerian telling me to read about Marcus Garvey, W.E.D Dubious( whom I don't have much respect for) Malcolm X, and Louis Farrakhan (may Yah continue to bless him). What a lot of nerve you have.
For your information, all the protesters were Nigerians on both sides.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
laiperi:
Khiaa has a deeper problem than most of you can imagine. I am not sure she is even AA.

She must be one of those paid "fake Nigerians". She has an axe to grind.

This is why Africans in general have to be careful when you exchange words with disgruntled Black, even a fake Nigerian.

There weren't any fake Nigerians all of the protesters were Nigerians. What's your problem with Farrakhan?
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by DCmonster: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

There weren't any fake Nigerians all of the protesters were Nigerians. What's your problem with Farrakhan?
I don't know what you dirty scrawny Bronx bitch is doing on this forum. You ain't even a Nigerian.
You are over 40 years old and still unmarried because many of you akata are not marriageable, even your fellow akata now run to the same Nigeria and Ghana for husband.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

You can't back up any stereotypes, all you do is spread them. You stupid people see black people in the US and automatically assume they are BA and the truth is those people who were paid to counter the protesters are actually Nigerian Americans.
I know BA when I see them
You lots look a little different
You have little European mix
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
DCmonster:
I don't know what you dirty scrawny Bronx bitch is doing on this forum. You ain't even a Nigerian.
You are over 40 years old and still unmarried because many of you akata are not marriageable, even your fellow akata now run to the same Nigeria and Ghana for husband.
I don't know your punk bitch ass so don't post to me as though you know me.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Farrakhan is a black supremacist
He's doing well though

But his reputation from the days of Malcom X isnt nice
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

I know BA when I see them
You lots look a little different
You have little European mix
Obviously you don't know us because you thought those Nigerians were BA.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by DCmonster: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

I don't know your punk bitch ass so don't post to me as though you know me.
STFU and get off our forum.
Go sniff some coke and sip some syrup bitch, that's what your mentally damaged folks do.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Farrakhan is a black supremacist
He's doing well though

But his reputation from the days of Malcom X isnt nice
Farrakhan is doing what he's supposed to do, looking out for his own and not kissing the white man's ass like so many of you Nigerians do.

He's changed from the days of Malcolm.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Obviously you don't know us because you thought those Nigerians were BA.
How do you know they are Nigerian
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

How do you know they are Nigerian
I have people in New York who told me about the scam.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Farrakhan is doing what he's supposed to do, looking out for his own and not kissing the white man's ass like so many of you Nigerians do.

He's changed from the days of Malcolm.
That's why I said he's doing well
Even at his age

You really dislike Nigerians do someone that has been on Nairaland for a long time undecided
Why stay on the place where "coons" congregate undecided
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

I have people in New York who told me about the scam.
hmm
I'll look into that

I'll take your proof with a pinch of salt lipsrsealed
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

All the protesters on both sides are Nigerians.

In any case let's all learn to be humble in our conversations and addressing ourselves, I don't agree with such threads that promotes bigotry but it's worse when you respond to bigotry with bigotry. These arguments are completely stupid and useless because while we argue and bitvh about unnecessary stuff other races are busy conquering the world, look at how haitians are being treated at the border? Or how china is currently exploiting Africa? To systematic racism in america.....we have bigger issues on our plates than arguing about stupid stuff. My two cents.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
DCmonster:
STFU and get off our forum.
Go sniff some coke and sip some syrup bitch, that's what your mentally damaged folks do.

It's funny how you know so much about these drugs that I don't know anything about.

Your junkie punk ass need to learn how to say no to drugs.

LMAO grin "Shut up and get off of our forum" whine whine whine. cry cry
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:

In any case let's all learn to be humble in our conversations and addressing ourselves, I don't agree with such threads that promotes bigotry but it's worse when you respond to bigotry with bigotry. These arguments are completely stupid and useless because while we argue and bitvh about unnecessary stuff other races are busy conquering the world, look at how haitians are being treated at the border? Or how china is currently exploiting Africa? To systematic racism in america.....we have bigger issues on our plates than arguing about stupid stuff. My two cents.

You're 100% correct even though your ignorant people say there's no systematic racism in the US and BA are only blaming the whites for their laziness. Your people are much more like the white supremacists than any others that I have ever seen.

Did you see those white devils whipping the Haitians with those whips? They never treated the Latinos like that. This is what they meant by "Make America Great Again."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

You're 100% correct even though your ignorant people say there's no systematic racism in the US and BA are only blaming the whites for their laziness. Your people are much more like the white supremacists than any others that I have ever seen.

Did you see those white devils whipping the Haitians with those whips? They never treated the Latinos like that.
We've never said there's no systematic racism
We are only saying that you are exaggerating

Or don't Africans also face the racism?
Even from you guys too?

The Haitian situation is really painful

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

That's why I said he's doing well
Even at his age

You really dislike Nigerians do someone that has been on Nairaland for a long time undecided
Why stay on the place where "coons" congregate undecided

LMAO grin grin I don't dislike Nigerians but as you know I do hate COONS and NL is COON CENTRAL but there are also some beautiful people here who I do respect.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by JimiJunji: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Did you see those white devils whipping the Haitians with those whips? They never treated the Latinos like that. This is what they meant by "Make America Great Again."

Trust me not all nigerians think in such manner, only ignorant folks without deep understanding of systematic racism think in such manner, and my people (yorubas) are no where near like white supremacists and black americans aren't lazy(america was built on their sweat). What I feel is a major problem is the different cultural and traditional mindset we have as Africans and Black americans and our unwillingness to understand each other.

The pictures of the haitians at the border was quite depressing, especially considering how Afghanistan refugees where treated, one would have thought that a Joe Biden being a democrat would do better than Trump but it seems like both parties are just alike.

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin I don't dislike Nigerians but as you know I do hate COONS and NL is COON CENTRAL but there are also some beautiful people here who I do respect.
Nairaland is anonymous
So anybody can be anything

There are Chinese propaganda posters here
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

We've never said there's no systematic racism
We are only saying that you are exaggerating

Or don't Africans also face the racism?
Even from you guys too?

The Haitian situation is really painful
COONS on this forum has regurgitated the same vomit over and over again that there's no racism in the US and BA are using racism as an excuse for laziness.

According to the COONS Africans are above BA and aren't treated with racism by the whites( their white gods loves them) but are treated with racism by BA which is impossible because we are of the same race, not saying that Africans don't face prejudices from BA.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

COONS on this forum has regurgitated the same vomit over and over again that there's no racism in the US and BA are using racism as an excuse for laziness.

According to the COONS Africans are above BA and aren't treated with racism by the whites( their white gods loves them) but are treated with racism by BA which is impossible because we are of the same race, not saying that Africans don't face prejudices from BA.
Anybody,especially a black person that says there's no racism in the US is inside his own reality

Lol @africans aren't treated with racism by the whites
Africans face the highest racism of all
African booty scrather grin
Did you see that video of BA women insulting a Nigerian uber driver?
They even insulted all of Africa
Just because the guy made a mistake undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
JimiJunji:

Trust me not all nigerians think in such manner, only ignorant folks without deep understanding of systematic racism think in such manner, and my people (yorubas) are no where near like white supremacists and black americans aren't lazy(america was built on their sweat). What I feel is a major problem is the different cultural and traditional mindset we have as Africans and Black americans and our unwillingness to understand each other.

The pictures of the haitians at the border was quite depressing, especially considering how Afghanistan refugees where treated, one would have thought that a Joe Biden being a democrat would do better than Trump but it seems like both parties are just alike.

Yeah, I know all Nigerians aren't ignorant to America and white supremacy that's why I separate the Nigerians from the COONS.

The truth is Joe Biden has always been a racist and supporter of the KKK just like Donald Trump but anyone was better than that half of a brain Trump.

Biden and Kamala are to be watched closely with a microscope because I don't trust either one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by DCmonster: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

It's funny how you know so much about these drugs that I don't know anything about.

Your junkie punk ass need to learn how to say no to drugs.

LMAO grin "Shut up and get off of our forum" whine whine whine. cry cry
I hope you've gotten yourself a puppy, coz no nigga with his senses intact will ever marry your scraggy bitter ass, not even a junkie like you.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Anybody,especially a black person that says there's no racism in the US is inside his own reality

Lol @africans aren't treated with racism by the whites
Africans face the highest racism of all
African booty scrather grin
Did you see that video of BA women insulting a Nigerian uber driver?
They even insulted all of Africa
Just because the guy made a mistake undecided

Do you know that the term "African Booty Scratcher" derived from the Fake Jews, AKA Walt Disney as in the cartoons?

Yes I saw the video and I felt bad for him but how do you know they were BA and not Black Carribean or Afro Latino? All Black people in the US aren't ADOS.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
DCmonster:
I hope you've gotten yourself a puppy, coz no nigga with his senses intact will ever marry your scraggy bitter ass, not even a junkie like you.

Why is my marriage status of importance to you? I'm not concerned about being married or not being married why are you? If this is your subtle way of showing your interest in me you can just drop dead right now. I don't do junkies. You disgust me, Ewwww!!
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by DCmonster: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Why is my marriage status of importance to you? I'm not concerned about being married or not being married why are you?
Because your bitterness is centered on your inability to find a good man and donating free wrinkled pvssy to a Nigerian nigga who dumped your scraggy ass.

Mind you, I know you so well.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
DCmonster:
Because your bitterness is centered on your inability to find a good man and donating free wrinkled pvssy to a Nigerian nigga who dumped your scraggy ass.

Mind you, I know you so well.

Your bitch ass don't know anything about me if you did you would know that I'm not from the Bronx, so you can stop your trolling right now because you suck at it.
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by DCmonster: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Your bitch ass don't know anything about me if you did you would know that I'm not from the Bronx, so you can stop your trolling right now because you suck at it.
Bitch please fvck off!
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by khiaa(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
DCmonster:
Bitch please fvck off!

You brought your sorry bitch ass to my mentions so take your own advice and "Fuk Off."
Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Do you know that the term "African Booty Scratcher" derived from the Fake Jews, AKA Walt Disney as in the cartoons?

Yes I saw the video and I felt bad for him but how do you know they were BA and not Black Carribean or Afro Latino? All Black people in the US aren't ADOS.
I know because of the accent and they were defending Trump

Aren't afro Latinos and Carribeans ADOS too?

Forgotten that America is a continent?

2 Likes

Re: Paid Black Americans Counters Yoruba Nation Protesters In New York, USA by theInterpreter: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Do you know that the term "African Booty Scratcher" derived from the Fake Jews, AKA Walt Disney as in the cartoons?.
It doesn't matter where it derived from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBC Okays 159 Radio, TV Stations / Yerima Cannot Continue In Senate, Says Nba / Oba Akiolu Of Lagos Marks 10 Year On The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.