Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State (2179 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by bigCassava: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
I intend moving into Ogun state from south-south. Please where is the best area to rent a house in Ogun state capital?
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by bigwig071(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
No even enter ooo
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by SunLight11(f): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibara Housing
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by bigCassava: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
bigwig071:
No even enter ooo
Why? Not safe?
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by wunmi590(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
bigCassava:
I intend moving into Ogun state from south-south. Please where is the best area to rent a house in Ogun state?

Ogun state is big, whichbpart of Ogun state are you talking about? Is it the capital or where?

Be specific

2 Likes

Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Come to Mowe Ofada
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by Whats: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ogun state area grin
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by VTJN(m): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2021
bigCassava:

Why? Not safe?
Don't mind him

I live in Agbara, close to the estate and a stone throw to Lagos

There's constant power supply in Agbara due to it's proximity to an industrial area

You are guaranteed minimum 20hrs power supply

Also, there's security in the location because most places has gate and employ security personnel

These places are assigned with different security personnel. For instance Area A is well secured with gate and has her security personnel

Same goes to Area B and the rest

Btw, i love this place basically for two major reasons

Firstly, constant power supply and it's proximity to Lagos
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by johhbekeboh09: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
bigCassava:
I intend moving into Ogun state from south-south. Please where is the best area to rent a house in Ogun state?

What business do want to do
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by Horlubunmmy: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mowe/Ofada is still the best
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by Hushmalay(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
VTJN:
bro can I have your WhatsApp number or Instagram account so I fit message you

There's constant power supply in Agbara due to it's proximity to an industrial area

Also, there's security in the location because most places has gate and employ security personnel

These places are assigned with different security personnel. For instance Area A is well secured with gate and has her security personnel

Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by socialmediaman: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
bigCassava:
I intend moving into Ogun state from south-south. Please where is the best area to rent a house in Ogun state capital?

You still need to be more specific. By best, do you mean safest in terms of security, best in terms of where to locate a specific type of business like provision store, best in terms of easy access to banks and ATM, best in terms of uninterrupted electricity, or what? I guess you have some requirements in mind
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2022
VTJN:
Don't mind him

Who knows what you have used to secure your skull grin.
I heard 'skull mining' is now rampant over there.
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by Mophor: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State by VTJN(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Who knows what you have used to secure your skull grin.
I heard 'skull mining' is now rampant over there.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help, My Life's Getting Messed Up. / Am I Wrong To Think My Husband Is Overreacting Because Our Child Isn't His? / The Inhumane Act I Have Experiencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.