Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River (4042 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by SlayerForever: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
2RUTHHURTS:

No I saw their death bodies in Udi divisional police van close to the scene being taken to their station

But do you know it is possible we are talking about 2 seperate attacks by the same group of UGM. I've read such before. They attacked a police station then on their way going attacked a checkpoint at Obeagu killing about 3 officers.
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Coldsperm: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nawa oo...these Government thieves should leave the roads nah. Must they block highways to extort from Cyclists and Motorists. I don't have any rip to waste on people wey no wan get sense.

4 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Commentor: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Not DSS ?
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by ConqueredWest: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Because of N50 extortions, these policemen have been sent to their God for judgment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by SlayerForever: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
I am waiting for the news to hit the internet so I see pictures. He described them as being in all red and in his words "ndia ada chi ochi"

Another source has mentioned the incidence. Says 4 policemen were victims.

Now confirmed.

Number of casualties remain uncertain.

3 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Tomek09(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
dallasi:

IPOB are igbo version of Taliban
A Time will come when ..... IF You are a Very Rich Man in Igbo Land .... and You don't Physically Support The IPOB or ESN ..... They will send you a letter .... which they will use the order you to Close down your business ..... and you know you can't say NO.
What now will turn to what Taliban are Doing to Afghanistan.
[/s]
Stop copying and pasting rubbish. IPOB reigns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by SlayerForever: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
ConqueredWest:
Because of N50 extortions, these policemen have been sent to their God for judgment.

If I'm being frank this is somehow shocking. Does it mean that men of the NPF can not withstand the temptation to collect bribes (#50) even with the threat to life undecided shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by ConqueredWest: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

If I'm being frank this is somehow shocking. Does it mean that men of the NPF can not withstand the temptation to collect bribes (#50) even with the threat to life undecided shocked

It seems the curse of N50 is too much on them.

I wonder what these 4 policemen policemen policemen will tell God

4 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Now confirmed.

2 police men not four, I saw their bodies
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol. When police cracks down on them now they will become innocent Igbo youths. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Akonamasi: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. When police cracks down on them now they will become innocent Igbo youths. Fools
[/s]

What is their work at that checkpoint. 30 checkpoints every 1 kilometer.

7 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Reflect7: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Conrod:
You're indirectly admitting that your security agencies are failures.

When the security agents go after IPOB, you will start crying 'human rights'.

When they don't, they are ''failures''.

Shebi they are failures now because they are still treating you vandals with kid gloves.

Wait till they get serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by NGpatriot: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

I know it hurts bro forget the cruise.

Northern politicians have been clenching their jaws on the incessant killing of their sons and proteges by the unknown gunmen. Nearly every week now they send a corpse to one Northern state or the other. The people in the arid villages are bemused by this frequent killings of their "gallant" forces. And hardly any of the unknown gunmen are killed. This is what prompted the CNG and other Northern groups to start lobbying the House of Reps to grant a referendum to the South East. When the UGM attacks subsided the Northern groups eased off on lobbying the HOR. Now it's picking up again watch the CNG come out to cry for referendum within the next 14 days.

Your duty in the North is to follow like a zombie. Our duty in the East is to dissect the situation astutely. You're welcome.

So, you are sitting at home, destroying your economy, killing and punishing yourselves in the SE because the North is not doing anything about violence in the North. Where is the sense and logic in this barbaric, asinine and rettrded response that you BiafraNISTANS come up with all the time?

Why do you BiafraNISTANS always blame other people for your ibo on ibo barbaric atrocities?

The pesin wey swear for you peole bad o..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Fahdiga(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you are sitting at home, destroying your economy, killing and punishing yourselves in the SE because the North is not doing anything about violence in the North. Where is the sense and logic in this barbaric, asinine and rettrded response that you BiafraNISTANS come up with all the time?

Why do you BiafraNISTANS always blame other people for your ibo on ibo barbaric atrocities?

grin grin

AntiBMC:
Source and pictures or your story is just a tale by moonlight.
Sharap

2 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Conrod: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Reflect7:

Shebi they are failures now because they are still treating you vandals with kid gloves.

Sorry ooo, so you're still uptimistic about this country?

1 Like

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by AntiBMC(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ngwa wait for NTA to read network news for your type cheesy

Unfortunately, NTA is ur type.... warped and all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Akonamasi: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Reflect7:

Carry your own gun and handle the vandals.

2 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by SlayerForever: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:

grin grin

[/s]

Expectedly empty.

2 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by myright: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Now confirmed.

please share the link to the news
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by michlins(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
kollinzgee:
Good One,leave checkpoints them no hear..
you sit in your house and don't get past your community but want police and security officials off the roads. Do you know what travellers see daily on the road.

Have you been confronted by men of the underworld while traveling. Biko just shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by SlayerForever: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
myright:
please share the link to the news

Once available I will.
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by ConqueredWest: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
michlins:
you sit in your house and don't get past your community but want police and security officials off the roads. Do you know what travellers see daily on the road.

Have you been confronted by men of the underworld while traveling. Biko just shut up

Do you travel more than the rest of us.?

Why must police convert check points to extortion points.?

3 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

Baboon. What is their work at that checkpoint. 30 checkpoints every 1 kilometer. Baboon.

So you kill them for that? Who gave you the power? You guys are just frustrated and shall be taught in the language you understand again.
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by michlins(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Do you travel more than the rest of us.?

Why must police convert check points to extortion points.?
I may not travel than everyone else but I'm still sure that I travel more than you do.

Nigeria police is still the worst all over the world but their presence instills some level of deterrence into criminals mind.

My city is currently undergoing unprecedented level of criminality. My workshop was robbed just yesterday. So keep hyping them ugm, you will soon turn victim of criminality and you will get sense then

3 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by ConqueredWest: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
michlins:
I may not travel than everyone else but I'm still sure that I travel more than you do.

Nigeria police is still the worst all over the world but their presence instills some level of deterrence into criminals mind.

My city is currently undergoing unprecedented level of criminality. My workshop was robbed just yesterday. So keep hyping them ugm, you will soon turn victim of criminality and you will get sense then

Extortion points must cease to exist.

Either they do their job or stay at their stations

2 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by ConqueredWest: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

So you kill them for that? Who gave you the power? You guys are just frustrated and shall be taught in the language you understand again.

Noisemaker like you

2 Likes

Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by gr8t1: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nigerian politicians are trying to use d sem method dey used in bringing " JEG " down #2015election on Biafra...... by bombing some parts in North and putting the blame on "JEG" for insecurity.....all in the name of removing him 4 'jubril buhari Mohammed'.
Nigeria govt are killing and kidnapping people here in Biafra land and putting it on we Biafran's ..
come on you people of d ""zoo govt(9ja govt)"" that's an old method....
Biafran's are wise.....and we don't need any of d Nigerians security agencies (CRIMINALS).
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by gr8t1: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nigeria govt are killing and kidnapping people here in Biafra land and putting it on we Biafran's ..
come on you people of d ""zoo govt(9ja govt)"" that's an old method....
Biafran's are wise.....and we don't need any of d Nigerians security agencies (CRIMINALS).
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by OyigboUpdate: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2021
SlayerForever:
I am waiting for the news to hit the internet so I see pictures. He described them as being in all red and in his words "ndia ada chi ochi"

I have the pictures
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by kindlyheart: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2021
that's bad. but police too no the try
Re: UGM Attack Checkpoint At Oji River by Luambo89: 5:45am On Sep 22, 2021
michlins:

Where is that bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The US Ninja Missile That Killed Notorious Al-qaeda Leader Zawahiri [video] / See How INEC Blurred Additional 2.5M Votes In 18,088 Polling Units Against Obi / Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.