Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? (6067 Views)

Need Advice On What To Invest 2-3million Naira On / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Eusp: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
good day naira landers.please i need advice on how to invest two million naira .
im 27 years old, a graduate and im currently unemployed.i am single and i need a good advice on how to invest the dum of two million naira.is it advisable to use it and travel abroad?
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Come and partner with me, I'm cultivating 40 acres Cassava over the next two months, You will get 100% on your investment. We will hold regularly monthly meetings on site
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:
Come and partner with me, I'm cultivating 40 acres Cassava over the next two months, You will get 100% on your investment. We will hold regularly monthly meetings on site

You are paying writers 500k per month but you are soliciting for 2M with 100% ROI.
You're a dumb crook

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Eusp: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:
ok.
where do you base pls?
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by CandyOps(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
I know Private investments they give as high as 72% ROI annually ... They do e-commerce. But then investments are risky if you don't have enough knowledge of it.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

You are paying writers 500k per month but you are soliciting for 2M with 100% ROI.
You're a dumb crook

Did i say per month ?

Your hatred for other people's success will continue to consume your kinds. Abi, when a person says to an investor they would have physical meetings on business site, it's still scam, Go and pray for God to purge you of Bitterness. Even if i'm not engaged as envisaged, my peace and inherent joy i retain. Give or take, I have a team working with me that are forum members towards the establishment of the outfit already. Bitter soul

God bless you !

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Eusp: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin
Terrier99:

You're a dumb crook
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eusp:
grin

It's okay to not do business. No wahala. If you fall for every smear campaign, you won't get the best out of life. Trust me. Shalom
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
TekDots:

Did i say per month ?

Your hatred for other people's success will continue to consume your kinds. Abi, when a person says to an investor they would have physical meetings on business site, it's still scam, Go and pray for God to purge you of Bitterness. Even if i'm not engaged as envisaged, my peace and inherent joy i retain. Give or take, I have a team working with me that are forum members towards the establishment of the outfit already. Bitter soul

God bless you !
[/s]

Creative writing agency or farm, which one are you running?

Your emotional rants are immaterial. I deal with logical conclusions.
You can pay people 500k but you can't raise 2M for your farm. If I give you 2M, how am I sure you won't divert it for other purposes?
You are a trainee scammer and your training is not yet complete. When you learn work properly, you come back.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:

It's okay to not do business. No wahala. If you fall for every smear campaign, you won't get the best out of life. Trust me. Shalom

You can't pay people 500k and be looking for 2M to farm. It is not possible. Use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:
[s][/s]

Creative writing agency or farm, which one are you running?

Your emotional rants are immaterial. I deal with logical conclusions.
You can pay people 500k but you can't raise 2M for your farm. If I give you 2M, how am I sure you won't divert it for other purposes?
You are a trainee scammer and your training is not yet complete. When you learn work properly, you come back.

Smiles. It's the common bitterness of smearing and slandering to stop partnerships. I'm not new to it.

I earn six digits monthly and pushing to seven digits from next month.

Dangote is rich, yet heads to the stock market to borrow money, same as Golden Penny. I believe you can see your wisdom in clearer view now. Mr Know It All, Slanderer
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

You can't pay people 500k and be looking for 2M to farm. It is not possible. Use your brain.

I can't pay people. Oh really, And where did you pull that out of, blackmailer ?
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
CandyOps:
I know Private investments they give as high as 72% ROI annually ... They do e-commerce. But then investments are risky if you don't have enough knowledge of it.

You are not saying anything new. I know investments giving 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120% per annum. They have all crashed.
E-commerce gives you 72% ROI per annum but Jumia and Konga are struggling with profitability. I laugh. Go and ask those who invested in Eatrtch and Martvest scams.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by iphielove: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
borrow me 800k out of that ur 2m and I'll give you 100k every month for 10months which is 25% interest

I've collateral

call or WhatsApp
0 8 0 2 2 5 3 0 4 2 4
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:

Smiles. It's the common bitterness of smearing and slandering to stop partnerships. I'm not new to it.

I earn six digits monthly and pushing to seven digits from next month.

Dangote is rich, yet heads to the stock market to borrow money, same as Golden Penny. I believe you can see your wisdom in clearer view now. Mr Know It All, Slanderer

You will start earning 7 digits from next month but you are here prostrating on the floor for 2M. All these motivational scammers sef.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
iphielove:
borrow me 800k out of that ur 2m and I'll give you 100k every month for 10months which is 25% interest

I've collateral

call or WhatsApp

He asked for where to invest, not who to borrow money to.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by iphielove: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
so can u borrow me
Terrier99:

He asked for where to invest, not who to borrow money to.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
iphielove:
so can u borrow me

I'm sorry I can't.
But I can give you a few pointers on where to ask. Microfinance banks finance businesses. Considering that you have collateral, they should be willing to oblige.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by TekDots: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

You will start earning 7 digits from next month but you are here prostrating on the floor for 2M. All these motivational scammers sef.

Na so. Is Dangote not rich? Why does he go to the capital market to borrow. Full claiming to be wise. Apple is worth a trillion dollar,s yet, it pursues $6/ unit stock listing. Why don't they say the have enough and de-list from the capital market. Ode, don't go and learn to get well educated, try to rub shoulder with who is above you. Olodo
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by CandyOps(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

You are not saying anything new. I know investments giving 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120% per annum. They have all crashed.
E-commerce gives you 72% ROI per annum but Jumia and Konga are struggling with profitability. I laugh. Go and ask those who invested in Eatrtch and Martvest scams.

Jumia and Konga are not your everyday typical e-commerce store. I'm talking about privately owned online stores doing like 2.some to 4 million steady in total revenue per month.

We come together put funds together. After 3 months sales we all get back our initial investment and the 6% interest per month = 18% on it.

If the OP is interested. I'll share him a link where he can apply and also download a statement of our accounts for the year 2021.

We've done over 20million naira since Jan. 2021 in sales for our top product alone. We'll send him a download link to our banks statement.

We really aren't searching for new investors but he could get a chance if he's introduced by an insider
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Terrier99: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:

Na so. Is Dangote not rich? Why does he go to the capital market to borrow. Full claiming to be wise. Apple is worth a trillion dollar,s yet, it pursues $6/ unit stock listing. Why don't they say the have enough and de-list from the capital market. Ode, don't go and learn to get well educated, try to rub shoulder with who is above you. Olodo

Dangote is advised by Paul Usoro SAN and Engr. Joseph Makoju. Who is advising you?
Dangote goes to the capital market to list its stock because it is a reputable company. You on the other hand are known for article writing but you want to raise money for Agric. Are you aware that several scammers like you have stolen millions from investors in this section? Go and ask about Clickfarms. They started just like you, today they have run away.

You are paying people 1M but begging for 2M. What collateral are you putting down? How much experience do you have in the business? How much is your current revenue and how much is your anticipated revenue?
Bambiala is not a business strategy. Go and repackage your format. You are a thief just like Menorah, Clickfarms and others. They are Nairalanders like you.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Curious345: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
TekDots:

Na so. Is Dangote not rich? Why does he go to the capital market to borrow. Full claiming to be wise. Apple is worth a trillion dollar,s yet, it pursues $6/ unit stock listing.yeah I know I am foolish and stewpid, but I don't pass as an Olodo

Guy you talk too much
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Curious345: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
CandyOps:

Jumia and Konga are not your everyday typical e-commerce store. I'm talking about privately owned online stores doing like 2.some to 4 million steady in total revenue per month.

We come together put funds together. After 3 months sales we all get back our initial investment and the 6% interest per month = 18% on it.

We've done over 20million naira since Jan. 2021 in sales for our top product alone. We'll send him a download link to our banks statement.
insider
Yet again, just shut d fork up
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Eusp: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2021
please any good ideaa-?
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by CandyOps(m): 4:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Curious345:

Yet again, just shut d fork up

Thunder fire your mama.

Modified* make e fire your papa join.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Iretiduro(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Eusp:
good day naira landers.please i need advice on how to invest two million naira .
im 27 years old, a graduate and im currently unemployed.i am single and i need a good advice on how to invest the dum of two million naira.is it advisable to use it and travel abroad?

Good morning OP, I have a recycling firm. I lost it during the covid pandemic, I am trying to raise $500 to get back into business. If you can invest or 'loan' for 3 month, you'll get back with interest. I am in Ibadan and I am available to meet up with you for physical confirmation.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Curious345: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2021
CandyOps:

Thunder fire your mama.

Modified* make e fire your papa join. Forking sonofabitch. U no just get sense bloody bastard
Its 7:59am, 22 wed Sept 2021....yet again just shout d eff up, STFU miserable ponzi swine
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by iphielove: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
please give me directions

Terrier99:

I'm sorry I can't.
But I can give you a few pointers on where to ask. Microfinance banks finance businesses. Considering that you have collateral, they should be willing to oblige.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by OluwatosinM(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2021
buy bnb and keep
You'll thank me after a Year
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by CandyOps(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Curious345:

Its 7:59am, 22 wed Sept 2021....yet again just shout d eff up, STFU miserable ponzi swine

Once again, as u decided to no get sense, na thunder go fire both you and your mama. And in case maybe your parents done die already, them go resurrect. Thunder go fire them make dem die 2nd time. Before the thunder go fire you las las. And if dem never die na thunder go kill all of dem. Before e finally kill u.
Re: Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? by Curious345: 4:21am On Sep 23, 2021
CandyOps:

Once again, as u decided to no get sense, na thunder go fire both you and your mama. And in case maybe your parents done die already, them go resurrect. Thunder go fire them make dem die 2nd time. Before the thunder go fire you las las. And if dem never die na thunder go kill all of dem. Before e finally kill u. Fucking infidel
just STFU you low life ponzi swine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Reading Books / Proposal Format / EU Earmarks €600m For Nigeria's Power Sector, Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.