Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) (55404 Views)

Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Gabby Petito's Parent Leaving Mortuary With Daughter's Ashes In A Box(Pics) / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by puremaker7(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
I have been following this news since day 1. Thing is,the guy Brian didn't actually killed her
at a spot but rather he beat up to an extent and abandoned her in the wilderness ie Campsite, drove back to Florida, leaving her to die slowly from her pains. She was still alive when the guy drove off
If there had been any help for her,she could of survived. But no help came her way. So sad and horrible death for Gabby. Her soul rest in peace.
And now the idiot is on the run, heading to Mexico. He's actually very familiar with the reserve and forest life, reason he has been spotted in that same wilderness few days ago with a deer camera installed by a man named Bass .
so, you were the one the buried her in a shallow grave.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by BigDawsNet: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
cococandy:
you have absolutely no clue

Are you sure ma'am...

Things may are different Else where

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by MT: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2021
When we want to have a discussion about Government actions in a saner world, can we also start a discussion about how citizens behave in a saner world, and let us compare all these with how we act in Nigeria.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by metalgear11(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
we all know how them white girls have more value than anyone else.... if this was a latina or black girl missing, the media frenzy would be much less. now that she turned out dead, lets see how they will deal with the boyfriend.

It's called "missing white woman syndrome". Its actually a thing. You can look it up.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2021
descartes400:

Let me reiterate.. I am not in anyway blaming the girl for falling the wrong guy.

Did you know that why they were on their cross country trip the police had to intervene when it was reported that someone saw him assaulting the girl? pictures on the internet from police camera shows her crying and looking traumatic...at that moment if I were the girl, i would have hold up with the cops and called my love ones to come and pick me up.

Now !! For the simple fact they have been partners for 2years and her murdered her and went MIA when he is been sought after is in fact indicate she partnered with the wrong guy.
If he was the right guy for her, he would have treated her right and not have murdered her. It is as simple as that!

1st bolded - strong point

2nd bolded - relationships go sour and hit the rocks most times, but it's how we handle it that matters. It's unfortunate what became of the guy. But it's hard to call him a 'wrong guy'.
You don't seem to reckon the level of compatibility it takes for a couple to agree to go on a road trip?

You come off as 'f' to come up with this 'right guy' play in this story.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Winneygirl:

There is no romance living in a van traveling through bushes and creeks in the hot weather with limited resources. This must have impacted them psychologically.

You're kind of wrong here sis, the girl just hooked up with the wrong guy.

There are thousands of lovers/couples living in vans, trucks, and motorhomes. Travelling and crossing borders from Wyoming rockies to Washington to Canada to Alaska.

Even in Europe, from Finland to Sweden and to Norway.

I check many of them on YouTube.

Most quit their jobs, sold properties for the trip and can take Months.

One the best experience/memory you can have if you love to travel.

The guy is just Evil.

6 Likes

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:

Hooked with wrong guy? Didn't you read they've been partners for over 2 years

And who would've known it would turn out bad judging from their loved-up social media feed?

I don't care how many years they've been together.

Someone died, maybe it was a mistake during argument.

For him to have the mind to bury her far away from home, went home alone without informing the authority or her family then disappearing shows is a wrong guy.

He's Evil.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by usagee36: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nairaland
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by usagee36: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
And he followed it from day one ooo grin grin
puremaker7:
so, you were the one the buried her in a shallow grave.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:

I don't care how many years they've been together.

Someone died, maybe it was a mistake during argument.

For him to have the mind to bury her far away from home, went home alone without informing the authority or her family then disappearing shows is a wrong guy.

He's Evil
Period.

'wrong guy' is relative, euphemistic and outrightly inappropriate in this situation
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by thunderbabs: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chai, life is valuable ther.
No be here wey one werey dey slaughter a schoolgirl like sallah ram for ritual..

Omo, our ways here man is undecided
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
she wasn't buried in any shallow grave. The authorities saw her corps on a ground and not grave.

Buried according to almost 3 different sources.

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by LeviAckerman: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

nah they will catch him very soon... he cant be that far. crime against white american girls, they will hunt you down you til the other side of the world. remember that dude who killed Nathalie Holloway in Aruba?
What dude?
No one was arrested for her death...
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Winneygirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:

You're kind of wrong here sis, the girl just hooked up with the wrong guy.
There are thousands of lovers/couples living in vans, trucks, and motorhomes. Travelling and crossing borders from Wyoming rockies to Washington to Canada to Alaska.
Even in Europe, from Finland to Sweden and to Norway.
I check many of them on YouTube.
Most quit their jobs, sold properties for the trip and can take Months.
One the best experience/memory you can have if you love to travel
The guy is just Evil.

You sure??
With no/limited access to bathroom facilities, proper food, heating/cooling facilities, comfortable beds, and poor connectivity?
Doesn't sound romantic to me.
I feel she should have started small. One week...2 weeks...return and plan another trip.
It takes a while to get to the stage of spending months on the road.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by puremaker7(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
usagee36:
And he followed it from day one ooo grin grin
don't mind him, na so them dey fail exam come blame the lecturer.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Benrosaria(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:
Family members, The Police, FBI and Rangers have been searching for the girl, who was travelling across the United States with her partner before being reported missing.

Her partner returned home without her and no one had heard from her in weeks.

Ms Petito, 22, of Blue Point, Long Island, was last seen on 24 August when she checked out of a Salt Lake City hotel with her partner of two and half years, Brian Laundrie, 23.

She was reported missing by her family on the evening of 11 September, said police.

Ms Petito and Mr Laundrie had been documenting their travel experiences as ‘Van-Lifers’ across the U.S. States on a YouTube channel called ‘Nomadic Statik’.

She would regularly FaceTime her mother, but her mother grew worried when she hadn’t heard from her for days and notified the authorities.

Last week, North Port Police in Florida revealed Mr Laundrie was a “person of interest” in the case.

They said Mr Laundrie had returned to Florida alone in the van on 1 September, 10 days before his girlfriend was reported missing.

On September 14, Mr Laundrie also went missing, although his family did not report his absence to the police for several days.

He was believed to have headed to Florida’s Carlton Reserve with just a backpack, and an intense manhunt was also begun for him in this area.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004327/Police-search-missing-van-life-girl-Gabby-Petito-Wyoming-boyfriend-Florida.html

That’s a sane clime where humans defy death by making you know. No matter how much you miss you can’t miss from earth �
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by omobs(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
descartes400:

The moment the guy returned home without the girl and could not account for her where about was the very MOMENT he should been placed under police custody. Now, he is MIA d..authorities are now into frenzy trying to locate him after the body of the girl was found.

while she was alive and on a cross country trip with her fiancé, there was reported case of violent abuse of the late lady by the guy on the trip and authorities were called...that moment...the police who ever would have asked her if she felt safe with him and if she wants to return home to her parents, collect the parents details and call them..but hell NO.. this wasn't done...she would have still be alive today.

Very young girl with a very sweet smile just gone..because she got hooked on the wrong guy and the authority failing to recognsed a lady who was not longer safe with her boyfriend. when I said she got hooked on the wrong guy...I am in no way blaming the girl! far from it.
True,the girl have no Blame, I guess the authority left the young man cos he was white,if he was black,they wouldn't have allowed them continue the journey after the first case of assault.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Winneygirl:

You sure??

With no/limited access to bathroom facilities, proper food, heating/cooling facilities, comfortable beds, and poor connectivity?

I feel she should have started small. One week...2 weeks...return and plan another trip.

It takes a while to get to the stage of spending months on the road.

You're right here but i also don't think this will be her first road trip.

For the RV/Campers, some have enough space for bed, kitchen, bathroom but little water. What they do most times is when they move from state to state, they restock, refill gas and refill water tank and sometimes takes like two days break at Motels.

Road trips can be expensive but beautiful.

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by REALretep(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Baba Explorers
Where have you been all these while
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by descartes400: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:

1st bolded - strong point

2nd bolded - relationships go sour and hit the rocks most times, but it's how we handle it that matters. It's unfortunate what became of the guy. But it's hard to call him a 'wrong guy'.
You don't seem to reckon the level of compatibility it takes for a couple to agree to go on a road trip?

You come off as 'f' to come up with this 'right guy' play in this story.

On your second point, How can you not call him the wrong guy? A great guy with high regards for human life then?

If how he choose to handle relationship issues with her was to assault and eventually murder her on a road trip. The end result here (her death by his hand) is the indices that determines his suitability for her. In this case he was totally the wrong person for her.

Deciding to go on a road trip does not have to do with compatibility, even couples that are not compatible do more than embarking on cross country road trip.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Winneygirl(f): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:

You're right here but i also don't think this will be her first road trip.

For the RV/Campers, some have enough space for bed, kitchen, bathroom but little water. What they do most times is when they move from state to state, they restock, refill gas and refill water tank and sometimes takes like two days break at Motels.

Road trips can be expensive but beautiful.

It looks good on social media but nahh....Not for me.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Explorers:
Gabby Petito, 22, is pictured with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie, 23, in a YouTube video made to document their 'van life' trip.

Petito was last seen alive on August 24 leaving a hotel with Laundrie in Salt Lake City, Utah, during the couple's cross-country campervan trip.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004327/Police-search-missing-van-life-girl-Gabby-Petito-Wyoming-boyfriend-Florida.html

The boyfriend looks like an unstable character or even a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Explorers(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Winneygirl:

It looks good on social media but nahh....Not for me.

Don't worry, he's going to take you on a road trip grin
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Frezhkid10(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
daveP:
Japa Central
Ghostmode Mode

If its NPF that put this Notice out.
Omo…I tell you…japa mode will be activated

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Ayemileto(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
lightwind:
I have been following this news since day 1.

[
Thing is,the guy Brian didn't actually killed her
at a spot but rather he beat up to an extent and abandoned her in the wilderness ie Campsite, drove back to Florida, leaving her to die slowly from her pains. She was still alive when the guy drove off. If there had been any help for her,she could of survived. But no help came her way.
How did you know he didn't kill her, but beat her up? shocked shocked shocked

And if what you said is true, who buried her in the shallow grave? shocked

Small small with the lies ooo
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
descartes400:

On your second point, How can you not call him the wrong guy? A great guy with high regards for human life then?

If how he choose to handle relationship issues with her was to assault and eventually murder her on a road trip. The end result here (her death by his hand) is the indices that determines his suitability for her. In this case he was totally the wrong person for her.

Deciding to go on a road trip does not have to do with compatibility, even couples that are not compatible do more than embarking on cross country road trip.
alright. May we never end up with wrong people smiley
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
jaxxy:

The boyfriend looks like an unstable character or even a psychopath.
psychopathy (werey) no dey show for face
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:
psychopathy (werey) no dey show for face

U can’t see it doesn’t mean some people can’t see it. Some people have innate abilities.

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by descartes400: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
naturefellow:
alright. May we never end up with wrong people smiley

Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by daveP(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Frezhkid10:

Omo…I tell you…japa mode will be activated

A pity. Before they lock up passers-by and release press statement that they've rounded up 100 suspects due to "intelligence reports" grin
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Guestlander: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
omobs:

True,the girl have no Blame, I guess the authority left the young man cos he was white,if he was black,they wouldn't have allowed them continue the journey after the first case of assault.

I think you are right. If the guy was black the police would have separated them from there.
Re: Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
They are searching like this because she is WHITE. If she was BLACK or BROWN they won't even bother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos) / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / 24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.