Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies (60409 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by ikorodureporta: 3:36am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Wizkid no get helpers wey go kpai too

Davido, you know say I b yr fanz here.. but you need spiritual cleansing shocked . Renounce & Repent! cool
If dem don cut u put inside one cult wey dey swallow people around you, if that thing no see yr close friend, e go come your house..

Be warned!
- ikorodureporta
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Dalby(m): 4:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Death surrounds this guy too much. The coincidence is becoming alarming
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by PuZZyNegro: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:
I hope this isn't a kanayo-o-kanayo mathematics.

Moreover, the drinks, smoke, and hardies these celebs do is overexcessive. Most of them are pro-dead...waiting for any bucket to just come by their leg.

By the way, it's sad to lose sb. Death is inevitable after all. What I don't understand is that when sb dies, another person will run and post “He shouldn’t have been Fortune.”

Who should it have been?

You write academic essay for people?

Your signature advertising that has typo error which cannot be easily ignored considering the services you claim to provide.

Please, can you correct the spelling of plagiarism?
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by seasy: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2021
What's with these deaths around this guy?
God have mercy!
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Prince001(m): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Burma boy don win Grammy, WizKid don win Grammy they didn't sacrifice anybody .
But Davido has sacrifice 2 of his group members in a space of 3 months because of Grammy undecided na by force to impress ur fans with Grammy award? Nigerian police should look it into this matter . joining 30bg is now look like joining d Nigerian army because your death warrant is signed

What is wrong with u people? N this yeye got many like Wowww. U came up with ur nonsense story and some people agreed with u. I realised now this is one of d reasons ur Pastors are getting richer cos u people can believe anything!!!!!!!

On my 13th wrap of Arizona and my McDowell don almost finish sad
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by ddeola: 5:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmm... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Vaiki(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is passing a message to Davido. He better do the needful. I'm not being tribalistic, but Igbo no be Yoruba.

R.I.P Fortune.

Dear Suntemi, God uses many means to pass His message depending on the content of His message. When the content is heavy, He uses death.

God used death to pass a message to the King of Egypt. (Their first sons died)
God used death to pass a message to David. (David's child died)
God used death to pass a message to Devil. (Job's children died)
God used death to pass a message to us. (Jesus died)
Just shut the Bleep up already!

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by darelar(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmmm may God safe us from any calamity, irrespective of who we associate with.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is passing a message to Davido. He better do the needful. I'm not being tribalistic, but Igbo no be Yoruba.

R.I.P Fortune.

Dear Suntemi, God uses many means to pass His message depending on the content of His message. When the content is heavy, He uses death.

God is Passing message to Davido by killing someone innocent? What a loving God.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Benki003(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Mayo was Smart enough to run away cool grin
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

All these religious bigots sef. I wonder how you guys think. So your sky god is using death to pass a message. Why e no come use birth of a new child the way your hoely spirit impregnated Mary to pass message? You guys will just swallow everything from your bunkum manipulated bybull written by mere men (council of Nicae) and start spilling gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2021
This is no longer ordinary o.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by MufasaLion: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Fvck!!!! Fortune? Damn! Man was a talented photographer with creative ideas!

Fly high to Mars!
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Myhusband(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

what do you mean by Igbo no be Yoruba? them don fúck brain comot from this one head

God will never allow me to date a slow brain like you, your sense of reasoning is below pupil own, you always think you make sense while you continue to make a fool of yourself

I always feel embarrassed on your behalf whenever I see your post because I know you will always disgrace yourself unconsciously

your people should just take you to church for husband and psychiatric for common sense maybe

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by MufasaLion: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
lipsrsealed

Rapture go soon happen

Rapture? Not even next 100 years.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Myhusband(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

All these religious bigots sef. I wonder how you guys think. So your sky god is using death to pass a message. Why e no come use birth of a new child the way your hoely spirit impregnated Mary to pass message? You guys will just swallow everything from your bunkum manipulated bybull written by mere men (council of Nicae) and start spilling gibberish.

ignore the idiot, feminism have reduced her low IQ below standard

5 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Aroyjunior(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Nawa oh,how people this guy wan sacrifice now.like this is the 5th or 6th person.oga oh.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

I won't be surprised that the same bybull that tagged women as spoils of war, you are still holding on to it. Well that reminds me, people will always be in love with their oppressors. And women be always love those who molest them.

CC: Deuteronomy 25: 11-12; Leviticus 12: 1-5; 1Timothy 2:11

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by wonderr(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

Pele o Mr message
I pray God does not send a message to you too o
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by wonderr(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
If dirty too dey soup blind man sef go see am
what is this one saying now
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
But Davido has sacrifice 2 of his group members in a space of 3 months because of Grammy undecided na by force to impress ur fans with Grammy award? Nigerian police should look it into this matter . joining 30bg is now look like joining d Nigerian army because your death warrant is signed

Lol...it may still be coincidence though or for real.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Whitebeer2k: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Why always davido
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Moreover, the drinks, smoke, and hardies these celebs do is overexcessive. Most of them are pro-dead...waiting for any bucket to just come by their leg.

By the way, it's sad to lose sb. Death is inevitable after all. What I don't understand is that when sb dies, another person will run and post “He shouldn’t have been Fortune.”

Who should it have been?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by cayorday89(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
This guy is living close to me in ikotun egbe
I can't believe is dead till now
Don't know him that much but I know the elder sister very well and she spoke of how he transformed the family financially, met him once at his sister's wedding in Agodo..
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by highness25(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2021
chatinent:

Who should it have been?
Abeg the photographer na celebrity?
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

I pray God use deaths to pass messages to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by makavellidon: 6:52am On Sep 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

how did you knw that he sacrifice those people haters Bleep off.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by jaysoft: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Warning message to Davido. Just like the movie titled Final Destination.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nature8(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Liamm:
When events appear to be consistent, it ceases to be a coincidence. Make of that what you wish to.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by GetMeRight: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s] God is passing a message to Davido. He better do the needful. I'm not being tribalistic, but Igbo no be Yoruba.

R.I.P Fortune.

God used death to pass a message to us. (Jesus died) [/s]

Cut the crap and shut the hell up!! We knew that nairaland boys could be irrational in their thinking but you my friend, a female for that matter took the madness to a whole new level
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Rapture? Not even next 100 years.

You can't be so sure
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2021
GetMeRight:

Cut the crap and shut the hell up!! We knew that nairaland boys could be irrational in their thinking but you my friend, a female for that matter took the madness to a whole new level

Leeemaoooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) / Jimmy Johnson 'Okoro' Is Dead / Vera Sidika And Her Rich Nigerian Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.