Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies (60614 Views)

Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
segmatic85:
Davido again
It looks like everyone is dying around him.

Maybe he should spend money on his employees.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by bimbodotun(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
This shocking....I was privileged to know this great hustler without knowing who he was during our encounter....we bonded..went to his family house in owerri...went to a show in FUTO to meet shaggi....and invited me to roll with him to Regina Daniels place as he as a photo session booked there. Can't believe you are gone bro.....u re one great dude.

5 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Mark113(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Keep on taking them one by one you are not born a superstar you forced yourself to this level with no talents at all, now you are taking them for more fame rituals but the real born stars are still and always be ahead of you always

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ninja Tortoise keep using his aids for money ritual... RIP photographer

3 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by oluwaahmed: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
adebenson155:
Wetin davido staff no go see for heavens gate...
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by OneManLegion(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is passing a message to Davido. He better do the needful. I'm not being tribalistic, but Igbo no be Yoruba.

R.I.P Fortune.

Dear Suntemi, God uses many means to pass His message depending on the content of His message. When the content is heavy, He uses death.

God used death to pass a message to the King of Egypt. (Their first sons died)
God used death to pass a message to David. (David's child died)
God used death to pass a message to Devil. (Job's children died)
God used death to pass a message to us. (Jesus died)

This is a dangerously stupid_ take.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by ultimateprof: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Davido knows better.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by West2019(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
davdio will later end up moving alone. .this one is terrible
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by oluwafeolami(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God is passing a message to Davido. He better do the needful. I'm not being tribalistic, but Igbo no be Yoruba.

R.I.P Fortune.

Dear Suntemi, God uses many means to pass His message depending on the content of His message. When the content is heavy, He uses death.

Get sense quickly sir or ma. Update ur reasoning faculty, the whole world has left u behind

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Iamagoodgirll: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is too much, I pity who's still dreaming to join his gang.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by oluwafeolami(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
harmargedon:
I can't believe I'm in the same country with that guy.

I swear bro. When I red that shit comment, I knew the nigga is lacking simple common sense.
Imagine coming to a public forum to disgrace his/her generation, smh.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by chatinent: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
tymicjay77:
Naija with the way we dey reason sometimes, person die people go talk. As if they know the reason or cause of death. If you be guy man on street you go no say this guy's are over flexing . They smoke in the morning, afternoon, night. They drinks morning, afternoon and night. Any thing they want to do is always in excess. Some of this guy's know they have health issue, but because of free flexing and they want to feel among they cant say no to many offer.... If you roll with Ordinary G guy you go imagine the kind of life this guy's live... I have a guy too as friend like that. He can have sex with 10 different girls in a day. Cos the money is there for him to spend, he will smoke morning, afternoon, night... Drink different degree of wine , wine that he himself know is killing him little by little... When he started coughing out blood that was when he realise he is dieing small small. Imagine if such a guy roll with all this artist someone will now say they have use him for ritual where as nah him kill himself because of over flexing. So let us change our mentality

You get sense no bi small. All celebs do is pro-die; they drink, smoke, and do hardies. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Easyman10: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

You guys are stupid for saying This....why are you people so heartless

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by YabaLeftist: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
mightyhaze:
Well David has a very large mob .. chances of him losing one or two friends is higher than most artistes who have just one or at most two friends.

Young men who aren't even up to 40 years losing their lives is not normal please. Don't try to hold brief for the occultic Davido. He definitely sacrificing these dudes for fame. He might nor be doing it knowingly, the blood-thirsty deity he's worshipping is just plucking his gang members one by one.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by ComeToJesus: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
The human toll around that dude is not funny any longer.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by adaxme(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Antoeni(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmmm ,Davido dis matter nor clear again

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by toxtimmy: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Southern Nigeria thinking that's why Fulani when no dey fear to die dey rule una and make una slaves.

FutureIsFemale:

R.I.P Fortune.

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by safetyboot: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2021
DAVIDO SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE WITH HIS CREW

2 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Johnsown1(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Another death again, is it only davido that is a singer. Something is wrong somewhere. I will advice those niggars to resign asap before they will die finish.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Harrynight(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2021
shocked

The question in the lips of everyone should be WHO IS NEXT IN 30BG CREW TO GO?

sadly nobody is thinking about this cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by clothingonline(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2021
God time is the best

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Pallaz(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2021
Afonja keep killing dia selves
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by PlanktonX: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Burma boy don win Grammy, WizKid don win Grammy they didn't sacrifice anybody .
But Davido has sacrifice 2 of his group members in a space of 3 months because of Grammy undecided na by force to impress ur fans with Grammy award? Nigerian police should look it into this matter . joining 30bg is now look like joining d Nigerian army because your death warrant is signed

On my 13th wrap of Arizona and my McDowell don almost finish sad

Only God can really tell if it was true or not that Whizkid & Burma boy pad the canoe for yansh...

But one is certain " The music industry is not for the boys" men always negotiate. Is either you negotiate with God almighty or sell that dude call soul.

And spirit no dey drink water oooo....but it is only the bless from God that belle full man without adding sorrow, it's just that it may delay for some time.

4 Likes

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by litaninja(m): 12:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Donicobone(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2021
RIP to the dead and please let's be guided with what we say.

Join me let's import designers shoes, bag and wristwatches who know davido might be interested

Check my profile for details
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
If dirty too dey soup blind man sef go see am

You just made this proverb up. Like right now. Don’t lie.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Davido has many friends. Get sense.

Wizkid no get friends?

Once can be a mistake. Twice can be a coincidence. Three times and more is a pattern.

I’m not suggesting it’s anything fetish that David is doing but something is not quite right in that camp. It could be a particular drug that they are all Hooked on or someone is systematically taking them out one by one.

Either way he needs to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Neddstark: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Even Tubaba wey get plenty friends with many years for industry no get this kind wahala. I hear mothers of aspiring artistes warning their kids against Davido
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by Humanoid01(m): 2:45am On Sep 22, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Get sense quickly sir or ma. Update ur reasoning faculty, the whole world has left u behind
I don't know if she's right or wrong about this but I tell you sir, if your thinking is not determined by the word of God, there's trouble lurking around.

You see that book? Your whole life is in there, that is not an ordinary book. If you can search with good intent, then you will be amazed by what you discover.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by juman(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2021
This young man died.
sad.

Everybody saying davido again.
I think he and his crew members are excessively reckless that the cause.
They need to check themselves.
Re: Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies by abbey621(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2021
How many of una don lose family in the past 2 years? What of friends? What of co-workers or classmates? Based on the logic on Nairaland, all of una are cultists and should repent! Bunch of dum dums!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures) / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.