Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force (27784 Views)

AMCON Takes Over Sen Abdulfatai Buhari’s Houses For ₦600m Loan Default / Abdulfatai Buhari: Why I Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by MrPristine: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2021
eddyslim:
Duke is a real MAN

Duke is not a part of this political party, he has issued a statement to that effect.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by ogkrakkid(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
The person that was beaten in the election has moved on, his life is not as miserable as yours.

You get one useless Amadioha and you're still poor like church rat.
I know ur type.
Keypad Bill Gates. They are quick to call who they don't even know poor. I know u are jerk. More so u shouldn't just let everyone know u are a destitute. Try dey hide am small by not talking of riches that u ain't got.skunk.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Iamolukorede(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Another Third force parry is here, should we now jubilate? It's okay to open that template of progress. However, I don't see this force as amiable to challenge the current retrogression in the country.

The revelation of a new force should come with extraordinary template or blue print in leading this country through a progressive path., Donald duke, jega etc this one's don't seem ready yet and I hope they all know what it means to salvage the zoo from rogues and deadbeat.

A well detailed template should be released to the media not just about what or who. The third force must be articulate, fierce and rigid not this hungry buffalo claiming a position without discretion.

The youth can arise, this is the time..
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by yahmohy27: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2021
saintopus:
After giving birth to the most useless President in the history of Nigeria JEGA feels he can give birth to a formidable political force.

Snake pikins na still snake
hahahahahah
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by yahmohy27: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
Get over it dude, its been six years plus and you're still crying.
does he has choice, no , i dont think so
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by MrPristine: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
JUST IN: Ex- Gov. Donald Duke denies membership of new political party, Rescue Nigeria Project https://www.solacebase.com/2021/09/21/just-in-ex-gov-donald-duke-denies-membership-of-new-political-party-rescue-nigeria-project/

Donald Duke is not a part of the RNP or any such movement, he remains a devoted member of the PDP where he currently serves on the board of trustees of the party.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Sirjamo: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2021
ogkrakkid:

I know ur type.
Keypad Bill Gates. They are quick to call who they don't even know poor. I know u are jerk. More so u shouldn't just let everyone know u are a destitute. Try dey hide am small by not talking of riches that u ain't got.skunk.
When you are clowning like a hungry sewage rat, invoking Amadioha like one dirty village pig, what do you expect me to think of you other than a miserable, poor village champion?
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by 123simple: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2021
truthstands01:
Immediately I saw Jega, I switched off....scam. Jega is a fraud.

Jega did his work in an open space, which we all watched on National TV.. was Jega in your state or polling unit during elections? Blame the state returning officers, they are the ones always rigging the elections and these are the same so called professors managing our so called universities, how can we get a better result?

Let's workout a better option to get Nigeria working again since elections is still 2years far to come, what's the way out if this group is not good enough?
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by ogkrakkid(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sirjamo:
When you are clowning like a hungry sewage rat, invoking Amadioha like one dirty village pig, what do you expect me to think of you other than a miserable, poor village champion?
Go get busy so u can be rich as u dream desist from what u doing right now.city dreamer.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Igbodicool(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Old wines in New skin bottle. Rebrand as much as they want, the only solution to man's long standing, seemingly incurable problems including that of Nigeria is God's Kingdom (Mat:6:9,10 Dan 2:44)

All these religious prostitution being practiced by false religious leaders and their members will soon come to an end. Then God's kingdom will reign supreme.

The kingdom is in place, let it come!
Onye àmà Jehova.

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Aboks(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
REST IN PIECES PARTY (RNP)
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Abohboy: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aboks:
REST IN PIECES PARTY (RNP)

That is (RPP) Try again

Anyways this party will surely change the fortune of Nigeria if Nigerians truly embrace it the likes of Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye, Fasua etc. Should all come and join this party the only way to defeat the Big two is through unity and the grassroots
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Aboks(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abohboy:

That is (RPP) Try again

Anyways this party will surely change the fortune of Nigeria if Nigerians truly embrace it the likes of Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye, Fasua etc. Should all come and join this party the only way to defeat the Big two is through unity and the grassroots

Dey decieve ursef
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by kayusely70(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Racoon:
cheesy Another bandwagon of old recycled politicians loading.
I've always been enjoying your contributions here but this time around I want to disagree with you. I believe we should be monitoring them and have an open mind about their motives.

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Winters23:

All religions both false and true are in it for the money grin

Get in and make your donation below:

https://donate.jw.org/ui/E/donate-home.html#/donate

Mastercard and visa is allowed grin

Voluntarily you failed to add...
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
emmnprince:

The kingdom has come. The kingdom you're anticipating for won't come because it is here with us. God's kingdom is reigning supreme before your mothered birthed you, even before your ancestors, and your ancestors' ancestors were birthed. Jesus is already reigning in His kingdom from Heaven.

I agree he is ruling already in heaven so we pray its extended to the earth. That is the Lord prayer we say in Matthew there quoted.
If it were already here the badness we are seeing everywhere won't be happening.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Winters23: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Voluntarily you failed to add...

Does other churches use gun on members to donate?
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by ospido: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Old wines in New skin bottle. Rebrand as much as they want, the only solution to man's long standing, seemingly incurable problems including that of Nigeria is God's Kingdom (Mat:6:9,10 Dan 2:44)

All these religious prostitution being practiced by false religious leaders and their members will soon come to an end. Then God's kingdom will reign supreme.

The kingdom is in place, let it come!

How can man succeed when they have rejected Jehovah as their ruler and Jesus as their leader?

Man's action as seen in 1Samuel 8:4-22 especially verses 7 and 18 is what has played out in our dear country.

Have you noticed how they have been crying to high heavens just like the Israelites?

1 Like

Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by ospido: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Winters23:

They possibly engaged in what Jesus mentioned in Matthew 21:12,13.

Take note of the last word he used in verse 13.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by Winters23: 4:08am On Sep 23, 2021
ospido:

They possibly engaged in what Jesus mentioned in Matthew 21:12,13.

Take note of the last word he used in verse 13.

grin

JWs

Lmfao
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Winters23:

I rest my case.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by emmnprince(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

I agree he is ruling already in heaven so we pray its extended to the earth. That is the Lord prayer we say in Matthew there quoted.
If it were already here the badness we are seeing everywhere won't be happening.

His kingdom reign extend to the earth. It is a universal rule. The church is the physical manifestation of His kingdom.

The Lord's prayer! Then His kingdom reign has not come. Mark 9:1 tells of His kingdom that some who were alive would witness.

The badness we are seeing in the world today is not His own making. It is man's choice not to allow Him reign in their heart and lives. But not all accept His rule.
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
emmnprince:

His kingdom reign extend to the earth. It is a universal rule. The church is the physical manifestation of His kingdom.

The Lord's prayer! Then His kingdom reign has not come. Mark 9:1 tells of His kingdom that some who were alive would witness.

The badness we are seeing in the world today is not His own making. It is man's choice to allow Him reign in their heart and lives. But not all accept His rule.

Smh in disbelieve.... #sigh!
Re: RNP: Jega, Pat Utomi, Abdulfatai, Duke, Others Birth Third Force by emmnprince(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Smh in disbelieve.... #sigh!

You don't have to shake your head. There are references in the Scriptures that tells of the existing kingdom of Jesus Christ on Earth and He is reigning in His kingdom from Heaven.

Colossians 1:13, 14 says, “For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”

Hebrews 12:28 says, “Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe.”

Read 1 Peter 3:22 and 1 Corinthians 15:24.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.