Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under (1382 Views)

My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help / 7 V*ginal Health Tips To Help You Avoid That “dead Fish” Smell / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under by adebowalepeter: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do women really need an intimate wash?  

 The answer is YES!  

I know many have been told not to use anything other than water to wash your private part  

Let me share you a very important information

Do you really need to wash your vagina by dipping your finger inside or douching ? NO

It is very important to wash your veejay and the areas around your veejay.  

Let’s recap some basic anatomy. The vagina is the inner canal inside your body. 
 While “vulva” refers to the outer parts around the vagina, such as the: 

�Clitoris 
�Clitoral hood 
�Inner and Outer labia (vaginal lips) 

So having established that, it's important you know that dirts, sweats, left overs from sex, period, etc can get stored up in your vulva and cause bad odour & itching.

To combat this, I recommend you use our Feminelle Nurturing Intimate Cleansing Cream IT IS

� NOT A SOAP

� DERMATOLOGICALLY & GYNECOLOGICALLY APPROVED‼️ 

� CONTAINS LACTIC ACID because lactic acid helps restore the natural acidic balance of the vagina & maintain Vaginal ph balance keeping bad bacteria out �.  

� CONTAINS CALENDULA EXTRACT – Renowned for its ability to retain water in the skin, helps moisturise, leaving skin feeling soft & smooth; protects against damage; encourages healthy skin.

� D-PANTHENOL – Naturally occurring in nature & often referred to as Pro-Vitamin B5, its moisturising properties hydrating skin; with soothing & conditioning benefits.

�GLYCERIN ��- Using a vaginal wash with glycerin as one of the active ingredients will ensure that your vaginal area has enough moisture and it does not feel dry or itchy.

� PROBIOTIC INGREDIENTS – Supports growth of favourable microflora in the intimate microbiome; supports the skin’s natural defences. 

If you do any of these things;

1️⃣ Exercise

2️⃣ Share toilets with anyone

3️⃣ Sexually Active

4️⃣ Neat, Classy and never wanna be caught unfresh

5️⃣ if you have itching, offensive odour coming out of the zone.

6️⃣ if you use toilets at the workplace

Listen ladies!! You need the super & ever effective feminelle gel.

If you share toilets & use toilets at your workplace you are prone to infections you need to protect yourself with feminelle gel

If you are sexually active, please get feminelle gel to get freshness down there .

Remember this product does not contain soap, it's an intelligent soap free formulation, certified safe by dermatologists & gynecologists.

Also fortified with lactic acid to naturally balance your ph

�VERY AFFORDABLE & DURABLE AS ONE BOTTLE CAN LAST FOR MONTHS �

To place your order - chat me up on WhatsApp- 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.6.6.9.4

Free Product Delivery to Customers in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under by adebowalepeter: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Limited Stock Available… Take a step now to Order

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Buran Tashi (a Hausa Aphrodisiac Or Sex Enhancer) / Suffering From Shyness / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.