Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Penis Project - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Penis Project (762 Views)

What causes erection of the penis? / Penectomy: Removal Of The Penis (pics) / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Penis Project by ThePenisProject: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hi all

I’m hoping this is ok to post here.

I am starting a project to draw (hopefully) 100+ pictures of joysticks, of all different shapes and sizes. I know when I was younger, I was really worried that I had a small penis or that it looked weird or wrong. But, of course, joysticks all look different.

I want to create this project to educate people about the different ways that our joysticks can look. I’m looking for volunteers to submit photos of their penis for me to draw. The drawings will be published online with the below questionnaire attached, containing no identifiable information. Once I’ve completed the drawing, the photos will be deleted.

I want a really diverse set of images to draw, the point of the project is to show the differences - so hopefully I won’t end up with just a bunch of mid 20s, white, average joysticks. I want to see a variety of races, sizes, shapes and ages represented.

If you’d like to take part, please email thepenisproject2021@protonmail.com with the photo (front on, flaccid (soft), good lighting) and fill in the questionnaire below. I will only be using the initial of your first name, but having the full name will help my admin - but that is up to you, you can even use a pseudonym.

I’ve included a completed drawing and questionnaire, so you can see what I’m planning: https://imgur.com/a/QhIgvxr

Many thanks

The Penis Project

Questionnaire template:

First name:

What is your relationship like with your penis:

Have you ever had concerns about your penis:

What do you like about your penis:

What would you change about your penis:
Re: The Penis Project by Snitch24(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
How much

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide / Best Rehabilitation Centres In Nigeria And Their Locations / Please Help My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.