Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide (762 Views)

Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Primusik: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2021
I just need someone to talk too. To help me with this internal problems. I have lost everything I have laboured for just in 6month. I feel like leaving this world. I don't see anything living for.
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by ipobarethieves: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2021
undecided and so suicide/killing urself will bring back/solve ur problem angry ?

Bi a oku,ise o tan
If we not die,work nor finish.

There’s still HOPE for u.NEVER GIVE UP
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by muheeb01(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Take it easy bro....it you hear someone else trials and tribulations you'll still have reason to thank God and keep going....there's always light at the end of the tunnel....never give up
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by InternetAgbero: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2021
Ogbeni make you know now say if you japa via suicide, you'll just end up returning in another body. Doesn't solve any problems.

Surrender all to God, bro.
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Too many problem too many distraction i fit to run away(japa) but na who go solve them

Op reason with yourself...
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by seborrhic: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Laying the foundation of what is to come later in the other posts.
Op should just go direct to the point.
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Margaretola(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
You book a session with a therapist here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Mcxtraglitz: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
I want to tell you that all hope is not lost...
I believe there's a reason for everything that happens to anyone. I'm owing palmcredit just 35k that I've not been able to pay for a while now, but I'm still hopeful that I won't stay at this rock bottom situation for too long. From one broken person to another, I'm telling you to fight a little longer my friend...
I know it's not easy to find someone to talk to about these issues these days but still tell someone, even if the person is a stranger, the burden you will will lessen I tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Mkingz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don’t know how you feel bro, but i do know that God hasn’t forsaken you and you’ll bounce back stronger...Be safe and see you in the new year.
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by rottenPussy: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2021
If you loss was not evidently incurred by greed, can't me up as I might be able to help
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Sparekey(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
I want to tell you that all hope is not lost...
I believe there's a reason for everything that happens to anyone. I'm owing palmcredit just 35k that I've not been able to pay for a while now, but I'm still hopeful that I won't stay at this rock bottom situation for too long. From one broken person to another, I'm telling you to fight a little longer my friend...
I know it's not easy to find someone to talk to about these issues these days but still tell someone, even if the person is a stranger, the burden you will will lessen I tell you.

Good evening, please did palm credit send msgs to your contact?
Re: I Have Been Thinking Of Death Of Recent. Suicide by Mcxtraglitz: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sparekey:

Good evening, please did palm credit send msgs to your contact?

I don't think they have...

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why My Face Is Being Highlighted. Please Help. / Help! Why Doesn't Sugar Attract Ants Any More / Is My Penis Too Small?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.