Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED (1179 Views)

T-shirt Empire: Blueprint To $100 Per Month / Discover The Blueprint To Make Money With Quora / THE Blueprint To $100,000 Per Month -ASM8 Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2021
If you get the right information about e-commerce you can become a millionaire
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 12:10am On Sep 22, 2021
I won't tell you it is easy

but I will tell you it is worth it getting to know about e-commerce

The difference between the guy struggling in business and the guy flourishing most times might not be something more than not having access to the right information
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Starting e-commerce today will be one of your best decisions for 2021

learning from experts who have made millions from it will be your best option

Learning from experts will get you armed with the right information to get started

There is an e-commerce blueprint put together by an ecommerce expert that will help you get started today

get to know few tips for FREE on how to get started with e-commerce today

chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five right O two
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
You don't need to stay for a full year before making 6 figures income from e-commerce

you only need to climb on the shoulders of those doing it already

chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to the blueprint for 10 x e-commerce income secrets for just 5000 naira today

Chat me up on WhatsApp now
O seven o one seven four three five eight zero two
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
And he started making six figures from his business all because he decided to get access to the blueprint on e-commerce success

Mike won't have believed it will be possible for him to make millions of naira monthly from his e-commerce business

But after he applied the strategies he got from the 10X e-commerce secrets blueprint he started making money massively from his e-commerce business

You too can get access to this blueprint today
chat me up on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
2 MISTAKES BLAISE MADE IN BUSINESS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO AVOID MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES...

If you don't want to make the same mistakes Blaise made in business, take your time and go through this like your business growth depends on it...

Blaise got 500,000 naira startup capital from concerned friends and family members to start a business and because he was very happy about the idea of him starting a business, he forgot to pay attention to details...

The first mistake that Blaise made which I will like you to avoid is... He failed to check for what the market ( people he will be selling to) needed, he rather decided to sell what he thinks is making people much money...
Few weeks of selling the product he found out the truth about starting up any business... Which is
Market research to know the ready market and what they need which is the solution to a problem, then giving it to them in form of a product.

The second mistake he made wad to start the business without carrying out extensive research on the business he started to know how it is done, and how best he can deliver to maximize profits... And this mistake cost him part of his capital....

SO BEFORE YOU START YOUR BUSINESS TODAY....

First ... Get to know your market and the problem they have...

Secondly... Find a solution to the problem either by creating it or getting an effective product that has been created
Bonus: know the marketing techniques you will use to reach and sell massively to your market and finally sell to them..
IF YOU WILL DO THIS TODAY, YOU WON'T MAKE SAME MISTAKES LIKE BLAISE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2021
How is it going
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Will you be happy to make between 100k and 600k before the end of this year from the comfort of your home?
If YES... Read along, but if NO this piece is not for you...

Thank you for deciding to take charge of the financial aspect of your life by reading this...
I believe you must have heard about e-commerce but you don't really understand how it works... I will tell you that now, and as well tell you how you can make between 100k to 600k before the year ends from e-commerce...

Can you remember all the time you had something important to do with money, but was unable to do ur because there was no money?
All this will end today if your will be able to take action today...

Now in e-commerce you get to source for products from either China or any other country where you can buy the products cheap or even source for it in Nigeria, then package it in form of an irresistible offer and sell to your market to make profit...

Let's say you want to sell a product of 20,000 with 10,000 profit... You create the offer in a way your buyers keep rushing it... Let's do the calculation to see how much is in it for you...

A product you sell for 20,000 that has 10,000 profit... If you sell just 10 of it in a month that is 100k in profit.... Imagine selling 20 of it for one month that us 200,000 in profit for the month....

Ok I Know you want to get started immediately and start earning from it too...
There is a course created by an E-COMMERCE EXPERT that have helped so many e-commerce guys make millions from e-commerce.... IF YOU CAN GET THE COURSE TODAY YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING FROM THE COURSE...
* How to get started with e-commerce even if you have not sold anything before
* How to create copies that you can sell your products with
* How to make your offer irresistible
And many more chat me up on WhatsApp

O seven O one seven four three five right O two
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
In e-commerce most times the problem is not the product you are selling but the strategy you are using to sell the product..

Someone can be selling just waist trainers with the right strategy and making cool cash in 6 figures weekly, while someone will be selling same waist trainer and making around 50k or less weekly

It all depends on the information accessible to the individuals

But the person with the better information will always sell more than the other person...

Getting the right information and strategies is the best thing you can do for yourself today

I know of a guy, who was struggling with his e-commerce business until he got access to the right information and everything changed...

Information is power

One of the best things I will do for you today is to point you to where you will get the best information that will help you join the high earners in the e-commerce business

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get access to the blue print that contains information that will earn you between 150k to 300k and more weekly

O seven O one seven four three five right O two

that's my WhatsApp number

1 Share

Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 1:03am On Oct 17, 2021
more e-commerce tips coming in
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
*Secrets to starting e-commerce business and making six figures monthly, even if you don't know anything about marketing*

One of my friends told a story of how he invested in fish farming and ended up not making profits...

I have as well heard countless stories of people who lost money in different businesses instead of making more..

Some others have been scammed online in their bid to make more money without knowing how it will be multiplied....

So many more have purchased different products in large quantity with the aim of making profits after selling them all, but they ended up not making profits...

ALL THESE HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE DON'T HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUSINESS THEY ATE RUSHING TO START OR INVEST IN....

BUT YOU CAN AVOID THAT TODAY....

YOU CAN START YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS TODAY WITH ZERO MARKETING KNOWLEDGE AND STILL MAKE SIX FIGURES MONTHLY WITH THESE E-COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS E-COMMERCE EXPERT....

WITH THESE SECRETS YOU WILL BE BANKING SIX FIGURES MONTHLY....

Chat me up on WhatsApp now
O seven O one seven four three five eight On two

IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED BY THIS EXPERT EFFECTIVELY, THEN YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE SIX FIGURES E-COMMERCE BUSINESS
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
One of the first things to consider in E-commerce Is the problem people In the area you are about to serve are facing so you can get a solution to the problem in form of a product you will sell to them...

Chat me up on WhatsApp to know more about E-commerce O seven O one seven four three five eight O Two
Re: E-COMMERCE BLUEPRINT TO SUCCEED by ChijyWills(m): 3:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Get access to the ecommerce success blue print today

chat us up on WhatsApp

O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

that's our WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data @ 229 Naira / Need Help To Transfer / Gnld Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.