Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds (474 Views)

Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date / Pictures From International Women's Day Conference by Access and Diamond Bank / Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds by Raphael258: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Have you heard of the baddest and most legit gold vendor in tejuosho market that buys and sell gold and diamonds at good rate @ NG GOLD We BUY :SELL :SWAP your gold accessories ranging from 18karat,Engagement ring,wedding ring ,Italian Gold,party set,22karat ring,customized pendants,customized names,Cuban chains ,customized chain we are � legit,tested and trusted we also sell in wholesales for a reasoning Price and we offer home delivery to our client,saving them the stress of traffic
For more enquires you can reach us on
WhatsApp:08140947430
Or phone call:09047019871
Instagram: _ng_gold
Snapchat: ng_gold _yrn
Yaba tejuosho,popo mini plaza shop 23 lagos

Re: Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds by Raphael258: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Raphael258:
Have you heard of the baddest and most legit gold vendor in tejuosho market that buys and sell gold and diamonds at good rate @ NG GOLD We BUY :SELL :SWAP your gold accessories ranging from 18karat,Engagement ring,wedding ring ,Italian Gold,party set,22karat ring,customized pendants,customized names,Cuban chains ,customized chain we are � legit,tested and trusted we also sell in wholesales for a reasoning Price and we offer home delivery to our client,saving them the stress of traffic
For more enquires you can reach us on
WhatsApp:08140947430
Or phone call:09047019871
Instagram: _ng_gold
Snapchat: ng_gold _yrn
Yaba tejuosho,popo mini plaza shop 23 lagos

Re: Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2021
I already have enough but won't mind if an admirer gift me one

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Golds And Diamond At The Best Rate From At NG Golds by Raphael258: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
I already have enough but won't mind if an admirer gift me one
Send us a message we will sell at an affordable and best rate for you.

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Machines,compressor And Containers For Sale / 9ja Freelancer TV , Get My Free Paypal Course / How This Nigerian Billionaire Spends His Day Will Shock You! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.