Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court (756 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by Angela4life(f): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Please my fellow people all over Africa and the rest of the world do not let anybody deceived you or fall for any false, fake information and write-ups which some corrupt staff of Nairaland that has being brided by oyedepo and his church board members are putting on top of any post about oyedepo in Nairaland saying that Ghana court handed over a church back to oyedepo that information is a lie and fake generated by oyedepo as part of his manipulations to decieve people here.

The church in question is at Aveno, along the road leading to Circle junction opposite O.A second motor station not too far from Christ Embassy church Avenor Accra Ghana.

So we know the church quite well and many of us are also whorshiping and visiting the church so we know what we are saying.

So please the people that are being bribed in Nairaland company to be placing false information ontop of any post about oyedepo shame on you and you better stop that or you will receive your own reward of encouraging evil, lies and manipulations from God.

For oyedepo his witchcraft does not reach that level and there is nothing he can do about it.

That one is gone for Good and if he does not stop manipulating, intimdating and wrecking the lives of innocent people he will soon loose everything including his life.
Re: No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by Lifestone(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2021
Now you are coming out gradually. It's clear now that you worship in the Winner Chapel Ghana that was stolen by the Ghana Pastor ( So we heard). We know very much about the story from Nairaland.
I can see the source of your bitterness against Oyedepo who probably don't even know of your existence. I will advise that you don't get caught up on issues you don't know much about.
Anyway, it will be nice if you give us the update on the matter.
Re: No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by Nancy2020(f): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Angela4life:
Please my fellow people all over Africa and the rest of the world do not let anybody deceived you or fall for any false, fake information and write-ups which some corrupt staff of Nairaland that has being brided by oyedepo and his church board members are putting on top of any post about oyedepo in Nairaland saying that Ghana court handed over a church back to oyedepo that information is a lie and fake generated by oyedepo as part of his manipulations to decieve people here.

The church in question is at Aveno, along the road leading to Circle junction opposite O.A second motor station not too far from Christ Embassy church Avenor Accra Ghana.

So we know the church quite well and many of us are also whorshiping and visiting the church so we know what we are saying.

So please the people that are being bribed in Nairaland company to be placing false information ontop of any post about oyedepo shame on you and you better stop that or you will receive your own reward of encouraging evil, lies and manipulations from God.

For oyedepo his witchcraft does not reach that level and there is nothing he can do about it.

That one is gone for Good and if he does not stop manipulating, intimdating and wrecking the lives of innocent people he will soon loose everything including his life.
you said that one is gone for good meaning they stole it and it gone my goodness.
This is not fair and you know it.
God will take a stand and at the end you will know no one can steal from the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by xpressionx(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Stupidity
Re: No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by Angela4life(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oyedepo is a demon and a fraudster and winners chapel is a scam and they have no business with the holyspirit so do no provoke the holy spirit or use his name in vain
Nancy2020:
you said that one is gone for good meaning they stole it and it gone my goodness.
This is not fair and you know it.
God will take a stand and at the end you will know no one can steal from the Holy Spirit.
Re: No Church Was Given Back To Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel In Ghana By Any Court by Angela4life(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
See how your talking like a kid the fact is you have openly let us know your simply operating out of ignorance and that is the point oyedepo will always keep his flying monkies like you blind from truth and the since you allow oyedepo to bewitched you simply means i should not be on equal yoke with unbeliever like you so my advice for you is if you need more information on that stay away from oyedepo and ask God for forgiveness then God will open your understanding to know everything
Lifestone:
Now you are coming out gradually. It's clear now that you worship in the Winner Chapel Ghana that was stolen by the Ghana Pastor ( So we heard). We know very much about the story from Nairaland.
I can see the source of your bitterness against Oyedepo who probably don't even know of your existence. I will advise that you don't get caught up on issues you don't know much about.
Anyway, it will be nice if you give us the update on the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does A Good God Allow His Children Go Through Bad Times? / The Totally Useless Infomation Thread: / What Will Be Ur New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.