Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st September 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st September 2021 (194 Views)

Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st July 2021 – Stand Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st September 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2021
MEMORIZE: What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 1:13).

EXPOSITION

Word is important for continuity in life. Kings and rulers rule by words (c.f.Eccl.8v4). God also created the world by His Word (Jn.1v1-3). We came into being through the Word. The blind heard the Word and saw. Merely sending the Word to the servant of that Centurion, by Jesus made him well. The Word of God is so sound that it produces changes and transformations. That is the real acid test of whatever you preach. It must produce change or conversion, whether behavioural, attitudinal, emotional, or p hyscal. May God restore sound preaching of the true Word of God on those pulpits where it has been lost. Amen.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/09/cac-living-water-devotional-hold-fast.html

(1) (Reply)

We Will Never Serve Your God! / 30+ Best Bible Verses About Healing – Powerful Healing Scriptures / These Natural Ingredients When Mixed Together Made Me 50k The First Day I Used I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.