Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 (125 Views)

Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st September 2021 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st July 2021 – Stand Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Topic: Jesus, God's Perfect Picture

Text: John 8:45-47

[45]And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

[46]Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

[47]He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Memorize: But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many (Romans 5:15)

EXPOSITION

Click Here For Previous Living Water Devotionals

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/11/cac-living-water-daily-devotional-jesus.html

Re: CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 21st November 2021 by lakesidepapa(m): 12:24am On Nov 21, 2021
ChristianFeeds:
Topic: Jesus, God's Perfect Picture

Text: John 8:45-47

[45]And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

[46]Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
[47]He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Memorize: But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many (Romans 5:15)

EXPOSITION

Click Here For Previous Living Water Devotionals

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/11/cac-living-water-daily-devotional-jesus.html

Keep up with this everyday sir. May God strengthen you..

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, November 21, 2021 / New #JUMIA Discounts Use Voucher Code NBFDEJI To Get 10 % On All Jumia Products / The Hidden Presence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.