Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered (9428 Views)

President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Mathew4257: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2021
lusid:

https://dailytrust.com/exploration-gombe-oil-company-sign-mou-to-explore-hydrocarbon-in-kolmani-oilfield

This people go die for jealously and frustration for SOUTH people. Tomorrow they will say North have discover oil well in Buhari village and her husband sister State .
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by ExposingdMatrix: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Elfaris:
The south should know that it cannot eat its cake and have it. I can see comments on here already condemning the move. What do y'all want exactly? You at every opportunity flaunt crude oil in the face of northerners and yet, you are angry when they gear up to explore their basins for crude. You don't want them to have access to yours, yet you don't want them to explore their. Isn't that selfishness, wickedness, and devilish? Damn!
It's the North that is eating it's cake, licking fingers and still having it. For fifty years, Southern oil was for the whole country to benefit from while the fg administer.
Now Gombe oil is for Gombe to benefit and administer right?
Anyway, I know na wash. Na how to bear the tag oil producing and get 13% they're after.

1 Like

Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Brotherman:
Which oil? I was there in the field of kolmani river,the hydrocarbons that was discovered was mostly of gas and trace of condensate. All the fanfare is just a charade and scam to embezzle. The only advantage is that it brings some form of employment to people, while some companies will as usual continue to smile to the bank.
I can confirm this too because I was there too...
These guys are jokers,they ordinary gas flaring they started dancing like demented Aboki over gas and condensate.
Not even in a commercial quantity. Tomorrow they will be pushing bills to be included in NigerDelta or Niger Desert.

2 Likes

Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Ayo8(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2021
I just dey laugh
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by tonyson010(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Brotherman:
Which oil? I was there in the field of kolmani river,the hydrocarbons that was discovered was mostly of gas and trace of condensate. All the fanfare is just a charade and scam to embezzle. The only advantage is that it brings some form of employment to people, while some companies will as usual continue to smile to the bank.

It is Nigeria. Even states that have less than sufficient for production will tick as oil state.
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by wallrichy: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Wonder why this stupid northern people are always tricky and full of shits. Gombe to sign MOU with the Rift Explorer just like Zamfara government did with Gold while in the South, it's the same stupid terrorist president and Fulani NNPC that does such signing....really Nigeria is a Scam and all these would soon stop....really two countries under a central terrorist government from the north.....the people of shits....
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by SarkinYarki: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Why is the state govt signing this ..Can Baylesa state sign such a deal
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Brotherman:

And gas is the most viable resources in the next 100 years. Haven't u see how people are groaning in UK due to shortage of gas. Go and such for news abt the current world gas shortfall. Gas is the future of world industry. Stop dwelling von Nairaland for news. This is clear envy!
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Elfaris(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It's the North that is eating it's cake, licking fingers and still having it. For fifty years, Southern oil was for the whole country to benefit from while the fg administer.
Now Gombe oil is for Gombe to benefit and administer right?
Anyway, I know na wash. Na how to bear the tag oil producing and get 13% they're after.
And where was it stated that Gombe oil was for Gombe people alone?
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Cosmatikka: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
I worked in that rig in 2019
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Elfaris:

And where was it stated that Gombe oil was for Gombe people alone?
Gombe signed MOU for oil exploration. Does that sound like something that happens elsewhere
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Xman12345goat: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gas is the future. Gas can do virtually every thing that crude oil can do. Electricity generation, power cars, train, ships etc. Gas is even more environmentally friendly, no issues of oil spillage. Niger deltan, we south east don't need your oil. South East can survive economically without you
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by ajl: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Why is gombe as a state the one to sign mou on gas exploration against the FG who negotiate the natural gases in states down south

Ok, gombe gas is for gombe like zamfara gold is for zamfara

Exactly what I am thinking. Like the way Zamfara took charge of their gold and has started exporting it secretly. The north cannot escape from the wrath of God for their hypocrisy and many evils.
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by magzey: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
May God Bless Gombe state ,the Jewel in the Savannah. grin
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by Zooposki(f): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Gas is the future. Gas can do virtually every thing that crude oil can do. Electricity generation, power cars, train, ships etc. Gas is even more environmentally friendly, no issues of oil spillage. Niger deltan, we south east don't need your oil. South East can survive economically without you

We are very happy to hear that.
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by sirp9898(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
I pray for it to be true so we can manage our resources
Re: Kolmani Oilfield: Gombe, Rift Oil Sign Mou To Explore Hydrocarbon Discovered by sirp9898(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
I pray for it to be true so that north can also thirst the sweetness of oil in their own land if bandits go agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Discussing Some Fogetten Heroes Of Biafra / Yahaya Bello Visits Shehu Idris, Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.