Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) (9358 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Lawmaker Caught Looking At P*rn During "Stressful" Reading Of Budget Bill / Tension In Abia As Security Caught Ballot Box Snatchers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by unamamatoto: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by derecho(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's part of his work.
What if she hid the IED there?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by IamWonderful: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary even use his chest press the girl's hairy flatty bre@st

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Viscuz: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
E look woman naim be say na real man .

Better than someone when dey Sidon piss

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's how security personnel's do in China grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by PointZerom: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shaky Shaky Drug lord

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Ulunne777(f): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
BAT media crew looking for a loophole.I'm sorry ,
It must be hard to market your Drug lord product.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by gebest: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bomb may be in that yanch, so he has to look it very well.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by DeleTaller: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2022
The girl self dey take hand rub Obi for belle Obi no even stop the moves.. . rather he press chest the girl for breast.

Obinna dey enjoy sha.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2022
I go look if Na me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by DWickedLandLord: 2:54am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Post your mother.
Pure walking diabetes

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by IamWonderful: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Post your mother.
Pure walking diabetes
You are looking for who to cannibalise after your mother, move to your distance family members

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Naijanascam: 4:27am On Jul 14, 2022
This is the type of news these people that called themselves Mods enjoy because it's about one person they won't remove it .. but they will quickly remove the topic if concerns the other person..... like the one of those on boats in the Creek supporting one candidate they quickly remove or Lock the thread....
Mods make una dey fear God

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by nnamdi640: 4:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Naijanascam:
This is the type of news these people that called themselves Mods enjoy because it's about one person they won't remove it .. but they will quickly remove the topic if concerns the other person..... like the one of those on boats in the Creek supporting one candidate they quickly remove or Lock the thread....
Mods make una dey fear God
Don't mind them. The evil they do now will hunt their future generations. We are trying to save Nigeria from calamity, they are trying to destroy it by bringing in a sick confirmed criminal as president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by kindlyheart: 5:28am On Jul 14, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided

that is the sign of peace to come if obi wins grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by shortIGBOman: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2022
The Peter Obi himself, na small small Girls he dey follow. Instead of campaigning for his failure. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by shortIGBOman: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

True talk. Na Igbo Girl. If She comot her shirt, na forest you go see. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Williampisces: 6:11am On Jul 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True talk. Na Igbo Girl. If She comot her shirt, na forest you go see. grin grin grin
after all of these, you will still borrow #300 to eat breakfast. And you will never come out of that penury. It's your heritage undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by unamamatoto: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Williampisces:
after all of these, you will still borrow #300 to eat breakfast. And you will never come out of that penury. It's your heritage undecided
damn shocked

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2022
This will definitely make front page. Seun please do the needful. I know you can't disappoint. We need more publicity for Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by NaMe4: 6:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Which job you give am?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by IamWonderful: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Ewoooo
Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Ogaga87(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided

Yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by blingxx(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2022
So many mumu on nairaland these days .. seun Weytin dey sup na undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Perverts all over Nairaland tongue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by butterfly777(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Wetin we no go hear? Smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Great0ne1: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided
It shows that he is a real man. He doesn't wet his outfit like your oga

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Williampisces:
Ode. You are purely worthless and living off your bush pig môm's change she gets as a whoreeee.. keep fooling.. degenerated imbecileeeeee undecided

E no concern me. I don pray for you and that prayer don follow you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by lawrenzooo: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Na you know where you see bre@st na pimples me I see for her chest..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Williampisces: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern me. I don pray for you and that prayer don follow you.
I thought you were prepared to get dirty.. fooool..

I said what I said too.. you cannot be better than you were 5years ago undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.