Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (12236 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Babastrong(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
The only igbo man that understands politics. Happy birthday friend.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Ficeo(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2021
At least, he likes education. Happy Birthday ORO!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by totosucker(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
This man started well but ended badly as governor. He was an assliker, he was running Imo state as if it's his personal property

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2021
totosucker:
This man started well but ended badly as governor. He was an assliker, he was running Imo state as if it's his personal property
He disappointed me greatly
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ddmannn(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2021
A thief will never change. He say 13m paid to senators are not enough in Nigeria yet he claimed not to have collected a salary as a senator. That is how you know thief's. In orlu zone as a senator, he has not carried out a single constituency projects yet he blames Imo Governor for not doing anything.
God will judge you Rochas for sinking imo state and bringing hardship in orlu zone. You are meant to be in jail now and not in people's chamber.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Llarteaph17:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Ajegunle weed at work.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Darkblood: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
Why his he always hanging something on his neck
Lol
He is a cultist
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by symbianDON(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
his neck is a hanger grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Lionofthedesert: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Few of the IGBO Men wey get sense, and understand real Politics..........

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Jonah507(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Hope there will be a statue to that effect.

Okorocha the statue man!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ennysuccess(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Aduroja123:
The only first senator in Nigeria that doesn't collect salary and allowances plus constituency project money.

Igbo Kwuenu!!

Are you serious ?

Why though?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ajebuter(f): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Llarteaph17:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

MJ footballer?

You no well I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
hybridblood07:

You don’t wanna know I guess grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Eriokanmi: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Grandpa is 59 abi 69? Anyway, hbd. I don't know why our politicians always lie of their age.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
The greedy crippled thief.

Rochas is looting personied. If u are looking for the real lying and deceptive politician then Rochas us ur man.

Only those from Imo will understand this.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:
The greedy crippled thief.

Rochas is looting personied. If u are looking for the real lying and deceptive politician then Rochas us ur man.

Only those from Imo will understand this.
did you lost your senses why typing this.rochas day to day expenses are enough to change your generations to come
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by izubext007: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday my sen.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by jideoye7(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday senator.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
did you lost your senses why typing this.rochas day to day expenses are enough to change your generations to come

Akachi was supposedly built with 700million naira. Police headquarters, prisons headquarters while paying workers 70% of their salaries for almost four years, annual Christmas decorations, looted government property found at a warehouse on Aba road. Expansive Spillbart, Eastern Palm University, IBC quarters at Orji, Adapalm, etc. Even Uche Nwosu now owns a hotel, Westbrook!

I'm based in and work in Imo. U can debate it rather than making stewpid remarks.

Rochas is the worst thing to happen to Imo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by famagusta(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Aduroja123(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
ennysuccess:

Are you serious ?

Why though?

Because he himself(Okorocha) said it of recent.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by MummyGreat: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Llarteaph17:
your funny sha
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Monaco2(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
akseun:
Happy birthday bro, one statue loading for your birthday
Foreign used Fujitsu AH40/G
Corei3
4GB Ram
320GB hard drive
DVD rom
Webcam
Original charger
58k only
0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9

Where are u based?!?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by techWriter3: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy blessed birthday sir. May God Almighty persist to showcase you merciful. More divine decades ahead.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Happy Birthday owelle rochas anayo.

The architect of modern IMO.
yh he did a good job!! Makes it easy for his successors

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by gazza07(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy womb escape okoroHAusa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

Akachi was supposedly built with 700million naira. Police headquarters, prisons headquarters while paying workers 70% of their salaries for almost four years, annual Christmas decorations, looted government property found at a warehouse on Aba road. Expansive Spillbart, Eastern Palm University, IBC quarters at Orji, Adapalm, etc. Even Uche Nwosu now owns a hotel, Westbrook!

I'm based in and work in Imo. U can debate it rather than making stewpid remarks.

Rochas is the worst thing to happen to Imo.
can you point at a politician who didn't loot money when he was still in government Even the so Current imo governor will do worse when he is about to leave the office .I'm not saying rochas did the right thing but he is still the best governor so far in imo because I have been to imo state

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you one of their members
Darkblood:

Lol
He is a cultist
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Lol
symbianDON:
his neck is a hanger grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of The PDP NWC Led By Damagun Visits Seyi Makinde / The Corruption Of Econet In Nigeria,The Bombshell! By ECONET Ceo-Strive Masiyiwa / Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Wife Funsho Queue To Cast Their Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.