Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (12153 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video) / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
I want to know
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You don’t wanna know I guess grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Darkblood: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2021
All politicians are
hybridblood07:
Are you one of their members
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2021
How sure are you?
Darkblood:
All politicians are
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Darkblood: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Continue asking me stupid questions
hybridblood07:
How sure are you?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Yes sir
Darkblood:
Continue asking me stupid questions
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
Why his he always hanging something on his neck
Good question
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
can you point at a politician who didn't loot money when he was still in government Even the so Current imo governor will do worse when he is about to leave the office .I'm not saying rochas did the right thing but he is still the best governor so far in imo because I have been in imo state

Best governor my hairy ass. It's an insult on Imo people to term Rochas as the best. Better stick to what u know. Just because u have been in Imo for a few minutes u are now an expert in Imo affairs?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

Best governor my hairy ass. It's an insult on Imo people to term Rochas as the best. Better stick to what u know. Just because u have been in Imo for a few minutes u are now an expert in Imo affairs?
Rochas is not perfect but he did his best especially education aspect then you claimed you are from imo then you ungrateful . I bet you if you are in the position of a governor you will do more than the stealing he did.nobody is clean just the stains are different
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by frog12: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
these CORRUPT people are still very YOUNG !
we are in big TROUBLE. JONATHAN IS 59, SARAKI IS 58, AND THIS ONE
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Kingisibor: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochas_Okorocha

Look more younger than his real age though ...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
hybridblood07:
I want to know

That is his Occult symbol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes sir
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That is his Occult symbol
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by MrLegal01: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Owelle!

Dear Poster, kindly confirm your information and source before publication. Rochas' mother was never from Anambra but from Ideato North LGA in same Imo state, Urualla town, Umuago village to be precise. You can confirm this, she still has living siblings who can help you with your verification.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Rochas is not perfect but he did his best especially education aspect then you claimed you are from imo then you ungrateful . I bet you if you are in the position of a governor you will do more than the stealing he did.nobody is clean just the stains are different

U are a buffon. What did he do in education? Free education? U don't know the details so keep quiet. I work in the education sector so kindly piss off.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by maimalari: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
This man is one of the very few southeastern politician that has the ability and capacity to get considerable votes from other zones of Nigeria for presidency. Instead of ibos to rally round him and a few others, they’re looking for one who is righteous like Jesus whereas other zones support theirs irrespective of non-righteousness. Happy Birthday senator Rochas. God will shame your adversaries.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by maimalari: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

Akachi was supposedly built with 700million naira. Police headquarters, prisons headquarters while paying workers 70% of their salaries for almost four years, annual Christmas decorations, looted government property found at a warehouse on Aba road. Expansive Spillbart, Eastern Palm University, IBC quarters at Orji, Adapalm, etc. Even Uche Nwosu now owns a hotel, Westbrook!

I'm based in and work in Imo. U can debate it rather than making stewpid remarks.

Rochas is the worst thing to happen to Imo.

You will just come online and open your mouth waaaa. Abeg go brush teeth. Everywhere dey smell.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday to rochas okorocha...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

U are a buffon. What did he do in education? Free education? U don't know the details so keep quiet. I work in the education sector so kindly piss off.
stupid man people like you exist everywhere so it is not a new thing
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Saintfrancis82(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday my ex govern govern
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
maimalari:

You will just come online and open your mouth waaaa. Abeg go brush teeth. Everywhere dey smell.

Talking to ur father, I suppose.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
stupid man people like you exist everywhere so it is not a new thing

Supporting a known thief makes u one. May someone treat ur life the way Rochas treated Imo State.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

Supporting a known thief makes u one. May someone treat ur life the way Rochas treated Imo State.
known thief better than others who steal for their personal uses at least he is using it for charity.are you also holy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Franking: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
known thief better than others who steal for their personal uses at least he is using it for charity.are you also holy

Which charity? Don't be gullible. It's not about me but about Rochas. U clearly don't know him or what he did in Imo. I'll forgive ur ignorance but kindly calm down.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Imustnottalk: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Franking:

Which charity? Don't be gullible. It's not about me but about Rochas. U clearly don't know him or what he did in Imo. I'll forgive ur ignorance but kindly calm down.
I know him more than you do sir because I have benefitted from his charity work Rochas foundation .you can Google that sir to cure your ignorance
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good for him! I wish him a happy birthday!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert Officially Joins Young Progressives Party (YPP) / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.