Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (18946 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by AcademicWriter: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
residing legend!Baba with his sleek dancers steps.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Bsmartt(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir. KSA
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2021
SERIOUSLY
Visman:
King Sunny Ade 75 years? shocked
And this baba � is just 69?
isn't God a miracle working God?
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by seunny4lif(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy
Sunny Ade cool voice dey sweet die grin
Visman:
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Vulcanheph(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
The man literally lost his wife a day to his birthday.... Na wah oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Emmyreal4(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
PaedophileProph:
It's my birthday too, show me some love guys
hbd bro, where is the cake?
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy bufday Sir.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by BENEAMATA: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
" orisun ìyè , Oba alaśe , jesu mo bè è oh , ję ki'n rowo if'ore san . . . ."

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by dbestuncle: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Visman:
a "69" year old walking living dead corpse u meant to say
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by whitedove(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Appreciation, mo dupé....
Onibu ore Baba gba ope mi

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy Birthday.Wishing you many blessed and healthy years.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by mikeapollo: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
shocked the legend. greatest nigerian musician after fela kuti

Nonsense!
Do you know what real music composition, arrangement and delivery is?
If you do, you would not type that shit!
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Akintundexxy: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
King sunny ade is 75 and tinubu is 69 grin grin grin

Happy birthday legend
Tinube be giving some people nightmares since 1990.
How does this news relate to tinubu?
Either you like it or not....2023
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by HEAVEN4444: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2021
mikeapollo:

Nonsense!
Do you know what real music composition, arrangement and delivery is?
If you do, you would not type that shit!
brother i do and thats why i said the greatest nigerian musician since lord lugard formed this contraption called nigeria is fela kuti and second is king sunny ade.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by streetsoldier1(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
this man na nackson till date. Tuface dey learn where this legend dey. HBD sir
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nationsdaddy: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
This baba is over 75. Ah this con3 and politicians sha
Visman:
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nationsdaddy: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
God forbid bad thing. Allow him to rest he is old already. We don't need people like that anymore not again
Akintundexxy:

Tinube be giving some people nightmares since 1990.
How does this news relate to tinubu?
Either you like it or not....2023
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Realmi: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
PaedophileProph:
It's my birthday too, show me some love guys
oga send location make we come chop rice abeg....who wan see ur face grin

Hbd bro....more wins and more money.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nationsdaddy: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Na wah o. You get mind ask this question.
I sorry for you.
Ikwereanlion:
Did the juju singer use his wife for renewal
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Emola12(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
HBD LEGEND i remember when i slaped dis man back in 1963 slap me if i lie
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Akintundexxy: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
It's surprising how you people reject a person for a position and yet not suggesting someone for it. Let's agree Tinubu is old, which other person with credible qualities you think is suitable for president come 2023. When you disagree, you give reasons for your opinion and also an alternative.
Nationsdaddy:
God forbid bad thing. Allow him to rest he is old already. We don't need people like that anymore not again
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by SAMAJ: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
God will punish your mouth.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nationsdaddy: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
I can mention upto 5 of them. But the fear is how can they get there the con3 is so corrupt that even within the parties credible candidate will not win primaries. Even if he does rigging is the other of the day during election in naija.
Akintundexxy:
It's surprising how you people reject a person for a position and yet not suggesting someone for it. Let's agree Tinubu is old, which other person with credible qualities you think is suitable for president come 2023. When you disagree, you give reasons for your opinion and also an alternative.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by bahdpersona(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Living music legend
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Akintundexxy: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Nationsdaddy:
I can mention upto 5 of them. But the fear is how can they get there the con3 is so corrupt that even within the parties credible candidate will not win primaries. Even if he does rigging is the other of the day during election in naija.
You are absolutely right, Nigeria is a failed amalgam. As they say, a leader is not elected but selected. However, I'm of the opinion that no matter the rigging strength of a party members, if one knows how to maneuver his way, there may arise a chance to win.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Segzy19: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Just hear this fish brain... Renewal ko, subscription ni..... Na so yiurbpaap use your mama for renewal abi
Ikwereanlion:
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by bahdpersona(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
cool kenti oo omo Ekimogun Abula meji s'oju seye.

*Singing* LET THEM SAY cool.
I can understand your dialect cuz I'm an ikale person, linguistically, ondo and ikale are related
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by wonlasewonimi: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2021
BENEAMATA:
" orisun ìyè , Oba alaśe , jesu mo bè è oh , ję ki'n rowo if'ore san . . . ."

Ikore - harvest

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Impregnable101:
Afro juju will forever be in my top 3 favourite songs of all time & i am from edo state born and raised in warri. Happy birthday legend!

Someone should help with a link to download Afro juju please

I am also a big fan of SSP. I equally need the link to downlogd his music.
Re: King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Impregnable101: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

I am also a big fan of SSP. I equally need the link to downlogd his music.
it's a shame Afro juju is not on booms play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding / Photos: Beauty Queen, Miss Grand Nigeria Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Patience Ozokwor, RMD, Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs & Sola Sobowale Stun At Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.