Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding (18947 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by ohbee49: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
See eh, this scammers don’t have chill����

Not today, not ever!!!

So BVN, Scholarships, Money multiplying scams and the rest are not enough for them, now it’s Banky W’s wedding? Oh my chest! ������

So Banky took to twitter to warn people about recent scammers who have been using his wedding to trick people into extorting N35,000. I’m shocked oo

He twitted this below

Please o, be careful oo. Don’t fall victim. It is a Yoruba wedding and they will have bouncers. You won’t want to throw away 35K and still be tossed away like spoilt Moi Moi on the wedding day.

You are going to be featured on Kraks TV �

Source :https://www.24buzzng.com/banky-w-warns-against-scammers-selling-tickets-to-his-wedding/

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by psalmson001: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Hustlers aye.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by plice02(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
This scammers have launched a whole new strategy grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by stephleena(f): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017
the hustle is real!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by ohbee49: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2017
psalmson001:
Hustlers aye.
I swear them no get chill.. Tag the moderators make this thing enter FP before one nairalander go fall victim undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by ohbee49: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
the hustle is real!!
grin grin grin No lie!!!
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by plice02(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2017
ohbee49:
I swear them no get chill.. Tag the moderators make this thing enter FP before one nairalander go fall victim undecided
Done oooo!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Daeylar(f): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Selling tickets to a wedding? The fools who fall for this should be ashamed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by plice02(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Daeylar:

People can be very desperate ooo

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Khedi: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Cc; lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Tyrabarbara(f): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
this op no sabi copy and paste. you copy and paste kraks tv join your post. na wa for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Pamelayoung: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
To pay 35k to attend wedding say wetin happen them go share gold for the wedding no be the same rice and semo them go still cook nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by ohbee49: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
this op no sabi copy and paste. you copy and paste kraks tv join your post. na wa for you.
Your name is a complete confusion already how will you understand a simple write up if your name has its roots from a native doctor's incantation.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by mizchoc(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
funny people..
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by mizchoc(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

hanty.. its like u find it difficult to comprehend simple engreesh...
please, read again and don't embarrass your generation here

with love, me.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians and scamming people I know it will not pass the lipsrsealed people that did this. lipsrsealed people and scamming people be like 5&6
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Pojomojo: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Lol! we must survive mentalit inNigeria
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Ericaikince(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Hmm Weytin they even shark am self them no go let person drink gari rest... Wedding wey no go last na here we they when tiwa, funks Akindele, and tonto dike start there own.... Please don't quote me I am just talking from experience... In fact I don lost apatite angry angry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Kingx4sure: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
With the present economic state in the country, Nigerians can turn anything as a means of making money, whether legal or not.

Who did this to you dear Nigeria? A country that should be among the world most celebrated nations

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Jaytecq(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
even if its less... who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by NLevents: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Lol.

Instead they should pay just 5k for the nairaland get together party.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by ShitHead(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
After he don make all the money wey he need, he come dey warn his ancestors. Why you no raise the alarm on time? Coconut head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Scammer(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians are so gullible,
Wetin consine you and bankyw wey you one go him wedding?
Una family abi na your friend.
He who looks for stupid things, find stupid things,
It's high time people get scammed for their stupidity.
Awon-Omo-Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by tzoracle: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
grin spoilt moi-moi
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by silasweb(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Naija and scam
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Pavore9: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Make i laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by BruncleZuma: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by NigerDeltan(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Daeylar:

Graduates with PhD sef will fall for this grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by bedspread: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
ONLY SOMEONE UNDER ANCESTRAL CURSES WILL FALL FOR THAT....
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2017
These shapeless heard should stfu.
If she was my sister I advice her to dump him,because cancer no be joke.
Let her be practical,leave emotions,dump him and marry another man.
After life itself is not fair
Re: Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding by Leonbonapart(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what these so called celebrities thinks they are.... no be people wey no get nothing doing go attend your wedding for you to throw them out like moi moi

Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Beauty Queen, Miss Grand Nigeria Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade / Patience Ozokwor, RMD, Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs & Sola Sobowale Stun At Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.