Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy (3056 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So, i decline to play with you. Play by yourself or wait for another player.
Here's the conclusion;
The readers of this thread would have to decide the winner or the looser after reading through the conversations;

- In summary, you called for a "mind game", you afterwards pulled-out since you couldn't withstand the intellectual responsibility attached with the psychological game. I knew you wouldn't be able to withstand the mind-convo, that's why I earlier told you to "eat, for the journey is far..." kindly recall... You didn't eat so much, you afterwards got tired of the journey so fast...

- Your hunter turned-out to be the hunted cos I was able to manipulate your inner mind to accept the defeat even before the game commenced.

- You were so confused of choosing white or black pieces, let's not forget that you earlier chose "white" willingly.

- You also succumbed to psychological intimidation - that's the real mind game. My multiple "knight-approach" was to get your 'King' @ E1 unstable, an aim which was easily achieved. Your 'inner mind' is the 'King' during mind games.

- I also made you turned emotional along the line 'cos I could read it in-between your lines, you kept on playing the victim role. grin

- Most of all, I was able to reveal to you some of your traits & personalities.

"Mind Chess" ain't for the weak-minded beings and that's the true meaning of mind game which you've requested to play. Don't call for such psychological games next time... pls...

And lastly, I'm so sorry you've forced me played such a game on you on my straightforward thread... cheesy

Cheers! Bye! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgintiy Is A Virtue / For Christians - How Does Faith Work? Can It Be Proven / Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.