Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye (32989 Views)

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by BullBearMarket: 2:50am On Feb 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAUQPXbKrGY

Pastor E.A Adeboye has urged his members not to distract his attention with partisan politics.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Ttalk: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you jare Baba Adeboye those children of hate wanted to drag you into politics, they want you to anoint their failure Peter Obi, and turn you to another Fr Mbaka of the South West so they can malign and abuse you, but thank God you are wiser than them

194 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Does this sound like what Prophet Elijah would have said

250 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Upton: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2023
No comment

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:
Thank you jare
Continue to thank him while terrorists, looters take over power

Also remember to thank him when they start slaughtering you guys

How long do you think that will be

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Dreal1247: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2023
The Man Of God has done his home work on the altar of prayers.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2023
That’s a man of God!

Not all these dwarfs and bald headed vultures spewing gibberish

A man of God is the father of all! Be it you a sinner or holy! You spiritually manage all.

The first time I am moving Adeboye!

God forgive me for every ill I have said about this man.

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Ttalk: 3:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Continue to thank him while terrorists and looters take over power

Also, remember to thank him when they start slaughtering you guys

The only place we have terrorist taking over is in the SE.

Them no born your father well not to obey Simon Ekpa Monday sit at home, anyone of your people that do a strong head will have his blood flowing on the street of Alaigbo.

Oh, I remember that the killing going on in the SE was worth less to a Igbo man, he will rather cry over killing in Zamfara rather than complain about the one in his backyard

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Ttalk: 3:03am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That’s a man of God!

Not all these dwarfs and bald headed vultures spewing gibberish

Not all those Yahoo Pastors who go about with hook up babes.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Why wouldn't Obidafts drag Pastor Adeboye into partisan politics when they could drag there parents into the mud. Children that there parents have failed in there responsibility to give proper and adequate home training.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Not all those Yahoo Pastors who go about with hook up babes.

You know them too!

Those that finish from the back.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by dorodee(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Sir, And Jesus wept! (Jhn11:35)

You call muslim-muslim ticket a partisan politics.

Jesus was right when he said "will there still be faith on earth when I return"?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by otipoju(m): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Adeboye no one kain hypocrite. Heard about him since 1999, never been impressed...especially with his vague general statement prophecies.

You created political department for your church because you thought Osinbajo will win primaries.

Now you are saying nobody should drag you. Well I'm not disappointed...for you to get mouth to slander Reverend SBJ Oschoffa a man who died since 1985,I no get one iota of respect for your slimy self

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by orikoku: 3:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Oga ooo, and some will fall for this piece
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2023
otipoju:
Adeboye no one kain hypocrite. Heard about him since 1999, never been impressed...especially with his vague general statement prophecies.

You created political department for your church because you thought Osinbajo will win primaries.

Now you are saying nobody should drag you. Well I'm not disappointed...for you to get mouth to slander Reverend SBJ Oschoffa a man who died since 1985,I no get one iota of respect for your slimy self

What were you expecting him to say? That he supports Peter or Asiwaju?

Great leaders don’t take sides! Even when they have a choice, they don’t spit it.

Adeboye did what Christ would have done!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by onukwube1: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Yahoo Pastor. Christians are being killed like fowl and a supposed disciple of God is sitting on the fence.

Shame

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by otipoju(m): 3:16am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What were you expecting him to say? That he supports Peter or Asiwaju?

Great leaders don’t take sides! Even when they have a choice, they don’t spit it.

Adeboye did what Christ would have done!

Then you don't know know Christ...nor any of his prophets. Jesus spoke up against the corrupt religious and political leaders of his time, he even drive money changers out of the temple in a fit of rage. Jesus was no docile two faced hypocrite.

Adeboye was willing to take sides if his Church member Osibanjo won the primaries and was on the ballot and had created a political affairs unit as an organ of the church in anticipation of this.

Adeboye does not need to take any side but the side of truth. A simple statement such as vote for the person whom you think means well for Nigeria and turn things around is enough.

Whatever happens, Adeboye will be alright

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:
Thank you are Baba Adeboye those children of hate wanted to drag you into politics, they want you to anoint their failure Peter Obi, and turn you to another Fr Mbaka of the South West they can malign and abuse you, but thank God you are wiser than them
True talk by Ttalk.
You've said it all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:
Thank you are Baba Adeboye those children of hate wanted to drag you into politics, they want you to anoint their failure Peter Obi, and turn you to another Fr Mbaka of the South West they can malign and abuse you, but thank God you are wiser than them

Don’t mind those 🐷🐗🐖

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by ipobarecriminals: 3:40am On Feb 25, 2023
sad nowadays kids sad.They want to force baba to Drink/support HERO.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Occurstaem(m): 3:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 25, 2023
People wey dey press ⏺ to give their parent sliding tackle, how much more outsiders... dem go soon call am druglord sha..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Ogunleti01: 3:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Why wouldn't you allow the old man be now? Dem swear for una ni?

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Winterhaven(m): 3:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi supporters using all kinds of dirty tricks for obi to win the election, including attacking pastors. After obi loses, watch how they will go back to screaming no refelendum no erection...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by sweetonugbu: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Since when?.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by plaindealer: 4:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Continue to thank him while terrorists, looters take over power

Also remember to thank him when they start slaughtering you guys

The only place they slaughter people in Nigeria today is in obi pandora's SE.

Your obi pandora ipob ESN terrorists are killing and beheading you, they slaughter you for trying to collect PVC, the beheaded a sitting government official in broad daylight, and they forced the whole of Igboland to sit at home like mumu slaves including you while all your leaders, all your pastors, all your traditional rulers look the other way, playing see no evil hear no evil, but Pastor Adeboye in far far away Lagos is your number one problem.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by MadamExcellency: 4:02am On Feb 25, 2023
But he dived into partisan politics when CAMA was used in removing him as General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Don't forget why CAMA was partially receded or amended by the Government of APC was because Adeboye lost the Head of the board of RCCG and handed over to a colleague.

This is selfishness.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by aariwa(m): 4:33am On Feb 25, 2023
@ otipoju I don’t expect him or anybody in non political position to be partisan in politics because that is capable of dividing the church or losing goodwill but after the utter humiliation of the church by buhari most Christians expected a healer that will build the church but tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket and Atiku a moslem aspiring to take over from another moslem is a slap on the face of every real Christian in Nigeria. Christendom had never been humiliated like this. Yoruba Muslims, muric and some Muslims in the north cheered them on to spite Christians and ridicule our faith and ensure aso rock chapel will never have a Christian president. Would their reaction have been the same if a ruling party had fielded a Christian Christian ticket after 8 years of Christian presidency? They would have used that as a pretext to start killing innocent Christians in the north

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Tokskob2008: 4:37am On Feb 25, 2023
But he dived into partisan politics when it was to chase GEJ away back in 2015 by joining the "Jonathan must go go rally".

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by sotall(m): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2023
But you disturb them with tithes and offerings.

This is the best time to provide them with spiritual guidance on who to vote so their lives will be better, you decide to sit on the fence.

If you attend one of these churches where the Pastor is a fencist, na you mumu pass.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Godfullsam(m): 5:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Does this sound like what Prophet Elijah would have said

Most every one sound like Prophet Elijah?
Don't compare baba with Prophet Elijah pls. He has the right not to support any political party.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Savedday2: 5:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria is the most blessed country of the world but, our greedy, self centered, useless and wicked leaders have always been the enemies of Nigeria.

Today, we go show them pepper!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video)